i started with 40Euro just to play and i am down to 33. Advise me.
Help me Veeky Forums
Go all in on TNT. When it spikes, sell. when it dips, buy. Repeat this process 2 more times with TNT then move on to the next hottest thing. Went from $150 to $6000 doing this over the last month with SIGT and DNT.
When i sell? in what %? profit? Thanks for the advise!
Dump your shit altcoins. Double-down on ETH and OMG, then hold and don't panic sell like a dickless faggot.
kek with 30 bucks his best bet is to go all in on a few sats shitcoin and hope for the best
CV2 is a good pick
all in CV2, not even meming, i have 0.2 btc buy order at 2sat but might move it up to 3 soon
no point investing in those big market coins like bitcoin and eth, bitcoin doubles right now and you have 20euro, big deal... with the upcoming swap CV2 could feasibly pull a 10x
Just watch the charts. If it's moving up slowly, hang tight. If it starts spiking really hard, sell and wait for the fall. It's impossible to tell right now but for example, I'll probably sell around 6500, try to buy back in around 5500, sell again at 8000, buy back at 6000, then sell when rises one last time. It's in accumulation phase right now. We should see the nice first rise in the next few days.
Espers at yobit is quite a good call. You can't lose
i rly appreciate your time.
so BUY MORE?
Hold. Stop selling at a lose. If you're going to take this seriously you'll need at least 250$ to make any sort of money. Having said that, it's good to start with a little amount of money for the first couple of weeks so you make all your mistakes with little risk.
i plan to put 3k euros. i play with 40 just to see how it works.
goddamn right buy more nigga
He're my portfolio before I cashed alot out. For motivation I guess.
that's actually seriously impressive, you got skills kid
when do you plant to sell them? Where do you store them? at yobit or at ur desktop wallet?lol gj bro.. what did you do?
I did exactly what I said here
Also, if you do strike it big on something and you wanna sell it for good, sell %90 and keep %10. That way you won't kick yourself if it explodes again in the future.
i'm holding for the swap, maybe i'll cash out my original investment at 10 sats and keep the rest in
transfer off yobit asap to novaexchange, the swap is happening on nova and yobit has a habit of locking wallets so you cant withdraw
Where do you guys buy these coin like CV2 and TNT ?
for CV2 novaexchange/yobit (the former is recommended)
TNT is at Liqui
Go on coinmarketcap, find your coin, and click Markets. It'll show you where it's listed and have a direct link to it.
Will it cost me a shit ton if I transfer my 50$ or 100$ worth of bitcoins to nova or liqui ?
I'm not sure about nova but liqui has really high withdraw fees.
Fuck well rip
no idea, depends where you're transferring from, if your coins are on an exchange consider using a proxy coin like DOGE (i.e. buy DOGE with your bitcoin, transfer to nova, then sell for bitcoin) if you can since it has fast transaction times and potentially lower fees
Transfering from Bittrex. Want to try the TNT and CV2 stretegy to make some gains. Some buy doge with all that btc and transfer to these websites and convert back to btc ?
i've never used liqui but that would be my strategy for nova
where do you trade? what is your best site?