Why do people praise ancient cultures when none of them were strong enough to survive until present day...

Why do people praise ancient cultures when none of them were strong enough to survive until present day? Who cares if romans were white, they got BTFO by some stupid Arabs. Why would you want to take credit for that?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070223-first-americans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by that logic we can't like anything since nothing lasts forever

>thinking a society is inherently inferior because they couldn't overcome a specific thing

Rome lasted in some form or another for over a 1000years if are western society collapses in 100years are you inferior to them?

We shouldn't "like" anything.

Amerindians developed faster and achieved more in less time compared to europeans. You are inferior to them.

in what regard?
metallurgy lol?

Also ancient peoples would literally be considered retarded by modern standards and most of them were illiterate.

>Rome lasted in some form or another for over a 1000years if are western society collapses in 100years are you inferior to them?

I'd argue that Western society has includes the Romans, and so has lasted a lot longer than you give them credit for.

Simple.
Europeans settle on europe: 40000BC
Amerindians reached Canada: 25000BC; then after the deglaciation (10000 years later) populated the rest of the continent in 15000BC

European crops date from 10000BC.
Amerindian crops date from 6000BC.

Europeans getting the bronze from other culture in 3200BC.
Amerindians reached the bronze age in 500BC approximately.

Also as a great factor:
Horse domesticated in 3000BC approximately.

Knowing that the rests of all amerindian populations of 14000BC to 10000BC were pretty much paleolithical-tier and all lived as nomads, practiced some artistic manifestations as european paleo-populations. It's safe to assume they started again in the paleolithic and had to morph the environment of woods, jungles and coasts to their convenience, the same the europeans did with their environment for thousands of years before the Neolithic.

Then let's compare:
Europeans lurking around as nomads: 30000 years.
Amerindians lurking around as nomads: 9000 years.

Europeans reaching the bronze age from other cultures after the Neolithic stage: 6800 years.
Amerindians reaching the bronze age by themselves without the influence of a culture thousands of years ahead of development: 5500 years.

Let's check also how many years have humans modifyed the horse population and environment: 37000 years.
Let's check how many years have amerindians affected the camelids of South-America, when the spaniards came: 16500 years. They had less than half the time, yet they already domesticated diverse species for food and whool. Llamas can carry up to 50 Kg.

And I didn't mention the disadvantages such as continental isolation (north-south and east-west), NiƱo fenomena that destroys coastal villages, less cultures to trade with, and no naval technology, iron, horses, wheel, and writting from north-african nor anatolian cultures.

So, it's safe to affirm it. Incas were superior to europeans.

>Amerindians being a unified group all that time
0/10

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070223-first-americans.html

Oh man here we go

id argue that the West is the continuation of Roman civilization however the physical state and empire of Rome has collapsed

I wonder what did the chimp mean by this? There is a keyboard in front of you so you can explain all your "thoughts". I'll give you a second chance.

>Why do people praise ancient cultures when none of them were strong enough to survive until present day?
Because my culture still survive? Even crazy commies cannot annihilate it.

nice bait

So you won't explain your "brainstorm" or "linkspamming", fine. No more cookie-posts for you, monkey. Also, take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Inca superiority is a historical fact. Face it, you cannot prove me wrong.

Incas sucked fact

>Arabs killed the Roman Empire
Yeah... sure...

>europeans being an unified group in the early bronze age
>preclovis
Literally the same as eurangutans killing everyone they encountered on europe before them.

Inca superiority is a historical fact. Deal with it, bonobo.

So you are finally understanding

t. kangaroo