The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136878401/#q136878401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OK I laughed

Lick my feet wh*Teboi

Really makes you think

You should really stop now Mehmet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

Oh yes, so alpha.

t*rks fear The Slav

Okay, The TÜRK man is the epitome of dominance masculinity.

Now what ?

why is there so much turkposting on Veeky Forums

because literally anyone can get away with it

Is that the Hagia Sophia?

Yes it is.

I don't know man. Look through a youtube comments sections that has Turkish nationalists in it and they're some of the most autistic people you'll ever encounter on the internet. Maybe that one tripfag was a westerner, but I doubt anyone not genuine could keep something like this up.

>islamic architecture
>built by christians

Heh Veeky Forums is too smart to fall for this bait
but there's always that guy

It's the same guy that was posting under a Turkish flag on /pol/ constantly with pictures of dead American soldiers and the usual wh"te shit he does here until he manged to get the entire country ranged banned from there.

Some butthurt roaches in one of those threads said he was a Kurd living in Turkey looking to incite hatred towards them.
Eitherway, I wouldn't give two shits about it or roach feelings of "muh falseflag" if he didn't shit up this board also.

The Hagia Sophia, were the Christian world was formed back in the first centuries. Islam is a much younger very much harder held cousin of christianity.

Christians think Islamist are very primitive and violent, and that the islamist need a firm hand leading them into the right path.

So you're saying that the Turk man has a bunch of animal qualities? Yawn... come back when the Turk man starts innovating scientifically and technologically.

The building on the right looks comfy.

wh*Te subhumans still think i'm only one guy LMAO wh*Tes are such bitch ass dumb niggas

wait that retard is obsessed with aussies so he's probably an Amerimutt subhuman not a wh*Te subhuman lmao
also i didn't make the thread i usually post about black men

I doubt anyone thinks you are one guy considering Kurds multiply worse than fucking Africans, habibi.

You mean there's more than one of you? wtf

yes there's more than me
here's one example
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136878401/#q136878401
check IDs

also some of us spam pol with black dicks mods desperately trying to stop turks by blocking turkish IPs but that cannot stop us instead this incites us to post more BBC and black superiority threads on pol

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

Go get some help

I'll only get your whore mother's ass.
shoo wh*Te boy

>The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men.

Keep dreaming

French KANG have the largest dick, and tiny dicked asians like you will never dethrone us.

LMAO that's in Germany

Kek.
(that islamic architecture was build by christians, you only put teh shitty muslim stuff over it :^) )

Well yeah, its a caricature from the carnival .
Its supposed to be satire.