NEO partnership with Samsung! Buy Now and thank me once we pass all time high tonight!

NEO partnership with Samsung! Buy Now and thank me once we pass all time high tonight!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III_Neo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG ITS REAL LOL

and source would be?

LOOK AT THESE BUY WALLS! It's not too late btw. GET IN NOW or regret it for the rest of your life.

lol fuck off with your dumb ass shit news.
You cant manipulated the market with posted shit on Veeky Forums, when did you learn that, go spam on reddit and wait for the bann.

neiss just went all in

thanks for the news buddy

what are you talking about bud, i get all my news from 4chanz

wow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III_Neo

HOLY SHIT

GOOD MAN

Isn't Samsung in the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance?

its real but keep thinking its fake cuz poor faggits like you don't deserve to get rich.

Technical analysis tells all!
They could partner with Jesus, either way shits going down.

no, your stupid lines don't tell anything

one is not like the others

guys like you made crypto worse and fuckin shady. stop the FUD some people are fomo in because they have no clue and will end up in a loss.

thats not gentleman.

It looks like you really need that money so you decided to support some bullshit and spread FUD.

k fine i lied theres no partnership.:(

yeah because that "neo core dev fuckhads" said at there launch that they already partnering with PBoC and some regulators, they said they are partnered with the Chines gov. and everything they said was a conplete lie. Because the gov issued a statment that non of these happend and in general CC is a "grey area but they will stop ICOs and already did.

This coinis worth nothing ot was meant to be a chines ICO plaform outside china we have ETH and in a few months LTC.

Buy what you want, ask me later how to analyse when you get tired of losing.

they never said they were "partnered with the Chines gov." I think you are confusing them with random fags on Veeky Forums.

already made a lot more off NEO than you ever will, lol

i have watched buy and sell walls

very big buys from big players

they want shake off weak hands and buy cheap NEO

ah not I think you just have to follow other peoples:

>NEO representatives seemingly have the okay from the government – having attended a government-sponsored industry conference – could bode well for the blockchain project. As ONCHAIN’s CEO, and Antshares founder, Da Hogfei, tweeted

of course they have the ok from the government. otherwise they would be shut down. that doesn't mean partnership, retard.