/CG/ - Civic General

Sup Veeky Forumsinities?

Which of you are in on what is going to be the greatest money train of the year? Which of you fags are going to be crying for missing the boat?

>The most real world applicable crypto project out there

>New Contracts with wikiHow, WordPress and a rumored Steam contract soon.

>About to become the international standard for age and user identification for any and all platforms

>Already has numerous contracts including with Citibank and soon the United Nations

>Already 320%+ profit in it's first six weeks

>CEO Vinny Lingham is a Crypto legend who's conducted TED talks on BTC and been all over Shark Tank

>New release coming out in October which will make Civic available globally

Buy as much as CVC as possible and thank me later. Civic is going to be a moon mission unlike anything seen before.

Civic Website
civic.com/

Bittrex
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CVC

Vinny Langham's TED Talk
youtube.com/watch?v=rZzI7DlaYdk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXDPRX0n4JQ
coindesk.com/un-leaders-urge-blockchain-startups-to-collaborate-on-identity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have 450 i might buy more...

dubs confirms i should

i have 150 and want to dump this shit

>trusting the meme nigger to provide a useful product
nah man

You never know. duds going on bloomberg with the coinbase founder. Civic on coinbase = instamoon. normies will eat it up since its 55 cents

I had 5k but sold this shit at loss

Why would you poorfags sell the most promising long-term coin out there LOL

Comeon guys shill it abit harder too me. I'm so close to buying it but i need more info.

Same here, what other info can you give us bois? Looks very promising

Starting the breakout now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXDPRX0n4JQ

great post for great coin. Shill should learn from you! Thank you man.

Sauce?

unconfirmed rumour at this point but I guess this was leaked by someone working there. seems legit enough considering the chatter about them partnering up in the future.

I guess it seems reasonable, their service can literally used for any application

having everything on my phone is a lifesaver. this is the best crypto project ever.
Its true ETH brings a lot of innovations but there is no"public" coin jet. well now it is :)

how are they going to make money ? what are the tokens used for ?

Let's say that image "accidentally" leaked by someone who inside Steam who obviously owns a lot of CVC... yes it's real. No I can't say anything else.

i honestly like the idea of CVC, it can save ALOT of time

thanks

>Civic is an identity management service that allows you to protect and authorize the use of your identity in real-time. We also offer additional features to help protect your identity such as credit report alerting, identity fraud coverage, and access to 24/7 fraud support.

They are a blockchain based identity company who's developed an Identification system that holds all of your person info and verify who you are without any of your real world info going out in the world.

>The tokens (CVC) will be used to transact in IDV-related services. The CVC paid in a transaction is distributed to the validator and the user as a reward for sharing information. The more usage for CVC, the more valuable the tokens should be.

thank you.
Why people don't see gold when you show them, instead thinking they're looking at shit... buying RDD xD

Fucking bullshit.

Fucking Reality.

Settle down, Rebecca.

Rebecca?

probably buying a shit ton if Nav delivers a big green dildo.

x3 in 24hours. screencap this

Whoops phone fucked up.

I think this is one of those projects that will always make money and gains even through a crash. But Vinny is an utterly flaming faggot.

The charts show that its been on a constant downtrend since its big moon mission early august. Why are people losing hope in CVC if its supposed to have such a bright future ahead? Is the dev team just bad at marketing?

I think it's just natural accumulation since the moon mission was so intense in Early August.

x3? why?

It is weird that a coin with so much going for it is dropping like it is.

Maybe it's not flashy enough to catch peoples attention. A nice pump may change that.

The market cap is ridiculous and the Civic team is shit. But they do have what could be the biggest tech to come out of crypto for the next decade.

$10 Civic

this is accurate. Vinny is literal human feces but this project is a guaranteed winner. Never been as confident in a coin as I am in CVC

The app itself still needs some work, and they're not doing a good job of promoting it (yet). Not really surprising that it's undervalued at the moment

I said settle down, Rebecca!

>roastie confirmed.

why would any business entity use this?

for kyc. did you even read anything with your eyeballs?

yes but what would be their incentive to use it? what's wrong with the current system?

coindesk.com/un-leaders-urge-blockchain-startups-to-collaborate-on-identity/

>Authenticate without the need for traditional physical IDs, knowledge based authentication, username/password, and two-factor hardware tokens. Here are some of the services and solutions we are launching with our Civic Business Customers but many more are under development.

>New account creation can be simplified by providing verified identity data with the Civic app. While this service may sound similar to Facebook Login, Civic’s Secure Private Sign-up (SPS) and Secure Private Login (SPL) offers both privacy of data transactions and greater trust in user identity. By utilizing SPS, you can rest assured that new accounts are created by the true owner of the identity data. Civic’s SPL enables you to allow your users to log in to your web and mobile apps without a username or password. SPL provides a better user experience and multi-factor authentication without weak passwords, password reset vulnerabilities and the hassle of legacy two-factor authentication.

Cryptocurrency
Secure new account creation using Civic verified identity for KYC. Multi-factor authentication for web and mobile apps.

E-Signature
Better user experience with more options to establish various levels of trust in the identity of a signer of a document

Social
Secure account creation that offers varying levels of privacy to your users, including anonymity or verified demographic attributes

Financial Services
Avoid new account fraud with verified identity data. Multi-factor authentication with simple user experience

E-Commerce
Reduce the impact of data breach by not storing user PII with credit card data. Avoid identity fraud with a Civic verified identity

Medical
Allow Civic Members to securely store and instantly share authenticated medical records from their device with the Civic App

tl;dr the current system is expensive and companies are prone to getting hacked and revealing sensitive information about their customers. Civic is hoping to solve these issues

The biggest thing I like is not having to giving CC numbers if I'm trying to buy trap or hentai adult entertainment anymore.

I'm preheating the oven.