I've gone from 3 digits, to 4, to 5 all without dumping any extra money in...

I've gone from 3 digits, to 4, to 5 all without dumping any extra money in. The jump from 3-4 was exciting and I felt really accomplished. The jump to 5 hasn't even phased me. I feel like I won't be happy until I get to 7 digits. Anyone else in the same boat?

what coin should I be HODLing now oh great green prophet. bestow us your wisdom

good for you
keep up the good work

That's interesting, sweet, Fantastic. incredible & awesome user. Thank You So Much For Sharing This Awesome Post. Enjoy Your Evening. Have Fun. Have A Fantastic Time & Stay Strong. Thank You So Much & God Bless You.

Yeah I want 7 digits too. Almost at 5.

3 to 4 is an easy gamble since everything is rising so fast, but playing with tens of thousands each trade is making me take fewer risks. it will take me longer to get 10x.

In the same boat, OP. 3-4 is a confidence booster, 4 to 5 not a big deal. Just went from 5 to 6 and it feels surreal, I understand why faggots make 100k celebration threads.

You should buy some real assets with your money.

I am 3 digits right now i started 4 days ago i almost went 4 digits 2 times but i keep making awful decisions i recognize i am a bad trader is there any hope for me ?

yeap
at first i was super enthusiastic and couldnt sleep
now its just boring, as weird as it sounds.
i think when we cash a part out later and have it in cash it feels different but for now im all in

just put it in the back of your mind that you can always do it again and forget about the risk unless its stupid uncalculated risk

Congrats OP - right behind you

Started with $800 five months ago, now close to 5 digits. hoping to get to 6 by end of next year

getting to 10k isn't much but I felt pretty good when I broke 40k

you wont even be excited by the jump to 6 and 7 digits. The thing that makes you happy is the unfamiliar feeling of financial freedom. Once thats over you dont get excited much after that. I finally understand rich guys that drive their lambos into jersey barriers

Stop being such a bitch

I'm still 10% up but is a shitty feeling knowing it could've been better so suck my dick faggot

stop fucking day trading. Research something yourself enough to know if it has a future or not. Buy it. Hold it for at least a few months then sell for gains.

This shit is so ez

everybody gets that feeling even those who made a million. guarantee they could have made 10 million with all their hindsight trading.

I started with 50€ and have reached 1100€ recently.

It feels good but I want more, much more. I feel like I won't stop until I reach 100k or something. And even then I'd still keep like half of it in crypto, only to cash out half the gains.

Got to 6 figures last week. Quit my job and cashed out enough to live for about 3 months. Feels pretty surreal. I'm thinking worst comes to worst this will crash to 1/4 it's current value. At which point I'll still have enough to live about a year.

>thinking the value you have is what it can express in fiat
boiii

true. Even cashing out about 6k was an effort when my portfolio consists of shitcoins with very sparse orderbooks. Took me about a day just to liquidate it all to BTC.