Any good 8-12 month HODLcoins you guys are buying?

Any good 8-12 month HODLcoins you guys are buying?

>OMG
>ZRX

NEO,OMG,PAY

I've got a nice bag of RNS. Could be the next PIVX.

BTC, ETH, OMG, XMR, ARK and a little ZRX

BAT, ARK, MYST, Bitcoin

STRAT, NEO, ETH, DASH, XMR, PAY

BTC ETH

OMG, DNT, BNB

PAY, NEO, OMG >>>>BTC,ETH,LTC

Funfair, Etheroll, XMR

P-p-posw please sirs

BTC, ARK, ZRX and TENX

NAV

Really really active community for its mkt cap

Great devs

Tech is like a better version of eth

Got that privacy hype included

ARDR if you want to 10x your money guaranteed

XMY TENX

Don't decide now though. Wait until next month.

Bitcoin, ETH and DICE. DICE is at a low right now as it's between dividend periods and because some whales got mad the dev doesn't want to advertise until metropolis is released. Etheroll is way ahead of its competition right now. FUN needs way more throughput in order to generate the same dividend.

ANT - Mainnet deployed around Q2 of 2018. And the founders have announced they have been buying back coins with the eth they made from the sale. Which is why the price is quite stable.

OMG - Big partnerships coming supposedly. But also it's pretty tight with ETH and the plasma network will run on or through OMG i think?

ZRX - Heaps of exchanges are being made on the protocol already, including ethfinex, brought to you by the founders of bitfinex.

ETH - Metropolis launching in the next month or so and we can probably expect raiden in a year.

REP - Currently the product is finished and they are performing security audits before launching on the main net. Everyone has kind of forgotton about this project but it will be pretty cool. They will use the ZRX protocol to settle some contracts.

DNT - This is closely linked to REP, ZRX, ANT. They will use the ANT governance layer to govern the districts under them. Also meme factory (one of the districts announced) announced a partnership with gif.com. They will have an exchange based on ZRX as well.

SNT - Will launch in 2018 as well. I think it's governed by ANT? But I know it has exchange functionality based on top of ZRX.

These closely linked projects I think are the big ones which will come out on top. They have really good devs, are very professional and are all linking the projects to each other. I'm currently holding everything but REP, but I will buy it soon if one of the other coins hits a sell point.

Litecoin

NEO
IOTA
XMR
ETH
OMG

Year and over? Got you covered senpai:

TaaS
Wagerr
Agrello
BAT

Mind you, TaaS is an absolute A++ eternal hold. To my knowledge the first and most successful crypto fund with dividends. The TaaS dudes run a very profitable ship so far, and most interestingly of all, the community communication and involvement is superior to any I've seen so far. They all hang out in Telegram. Professional, polite team and actual discourse. I'm super excited to see where my ICO bag will be in 5 years. Good luck getting any amount now - available supply is abysmally low and everyone is holding onto their tokens for dear life. Or only willing to sell for highly inflated prices.