Downtrend confirmed for over?

Downtrend confirmed for over?
Is it really true?

0x marines not allowed ITT, all --marines are cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNVpQXJeoGE
youtube.com/watch?v=sPfxMIhEUrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE ARE THE 0XMARINES

Leave this place!
once any coin becomes -marines tier, it dies and becomes a true shitcoin

Hopefully? just spent 1 eth on this just in case you 0xmarines were right all along

Don't even hold this but know it's a long term thing.. Fucking nucoiners.

I KNEW IT, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

MOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOONMOON!

WE

Been in it since the beginning. Still up by a lot and ready for more.

WE

All the bitching and moaning that this coin didn't instantly moon again after its ico moon is going to pay off!

Radar relay releasing literally within hours. ICO holder of 110k ZRX.
Get in and get comfy Veeky Forums

welcome to the early retirement club!!

Also more proof that like 80% of /biz just follows volume and price movement, once a coin is going up they get in out of fomo

Go go go go go go go go go go go go go go

You guys better not leave me hanging, I swear

I'm not a fucking marine.

We belong on the moon.

moon incoming

Is it time to buy?

If you have to ask...

You have to move fast, the pump is already happening, if you have polo up and have funds you can get in, but don't wait even more than 15minutes, you don't want to get burned with mediocre gains

finally

I'm literally the worst trader on Veeky Forums, no exaggeration.
I bought this at 1300 sats.
How long will I need to wait to break even?

Hopefully by tomorrow. Realistically in a couple weeks.

dubs decides where we stop

$1000
Check 'em

Hopefully not long, you may be in the clear even today, I've been in your shoes though, whatever you do though, don't sell at a loss, like ever. Also don't sell/cash out when your USD value equals again what you lost.

I've lost a ton of potential profits to selling for 'the same amount I put in in USD', and almost every coin meets and surpasses it's previous ath within a month or two, especially a new one like this

>Pic related, the reversal of a trend

>inb4 00

Wait so are we counting in thousands of sats?

That's a nice amount.

no wtf

Sorry,
tens of thousands
also rollolol

also depends when you bought.
Remember both ETH and BTC has mooned.

I really doubt ZRX will hit its ATH vs BTC or ETH but may reach its high vs the dollar

>THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=LNVpQXJeoGE

Truly I just need it to reach 125000 or so and stabilize there, but I would love for it to go higher like maybe 130000

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We have winrar.

130000 confirmed.

I am so happy right now, the number of threads on biz alone for 0x is enough to confirm this moon mission

Anyone know when Radar relay is launching? Is it up yet?

I sold at 14

feelsgoodman

*14 0x threads on biz right now*

>0x confirmed to go to .0014

Summoning meme magic

Radar Relay up within a few hours.

Once it goes live, it's all over.

Its probably shatty like etherdelta

Over in what way?

*gurgle* *gurgle* BRAPP *gurgle* BRAAPPPPPPP *gurgle* *gurgle*

most likely, because it can only be so fast as the ETH network is. etherdelta itself is not a shitty exchange, it is just that ETH is too slow for a non-man-in-the-middle exchange. you can't make trades faster than the ETH network responds.

I thought that's the problem 0x was supposed to solve...

transactions are offchain for speed u dumdum

It needs to break at least 8500-9000 sats to even begin considering a breakout signaling a trend reversal.

At this point it's still making lower highs and lower lows. This isn't FUD, this is objective fact. Each high it makes is lower than the last

You all need to understand, radar relay being released won't make the price explode. It's going to start an 0x uptrend.

No this is false as the transactions are carried out using the 0x token, not the Ethereum network itself
There will still be delay of possibly up to 30 seconds or even a minute in worst cases but delays should likely stay under about 15 seconds

I'm good with that, lel

WHALE ALERT

MOON ALERT

Oh God,

Here we go..
I'm pouring myself a shot for this one...

Currently fellating myself

You can't really make that claim until this current leg up finishes as it has not reached the high of this particular leg. Also, pretty sure we've already broken past the top of the channel, but 8500 would confirm that solidly.

Remember guys:

BUY HIGH, SELL LOW!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Over in that people that didn't buy are gonna be btfo

We can call this a moon mission now

my favorite tumblr trap
if I ever get rich off off a 100x moon i'm buying her her entire amazon wishlist

What site is that? Can't find any good graphs anywhere.

sooo triiippy ...its like the image is actually moving

Even more optimistic graph

It's called Coinigy and you can even trade from it
10/100 top trading platform

I love this meme

LEL, *10/10*

is doing trades in coinigy much better for you?

I typically keep it open in a tab just for the good charts while trading on polo,
but all the good traders you see who actually know what they're doing seem to use coinigy

So you have to pay a subscription just to see the charts? Fuck

Oh never mind.

I've never bought/sold crypto before. What are the odds I can get an account on polo and buy a bit of 0x before the mission starts?

Very small. If you have some eth on hand, you can try the cancer that is etherdelta

Alright, I'll just be sensible and lurk for good investments instead of trying to hop on last minute.

No chance, mission has already begun and the uptrend is underway
Plus, do you even have a way to buy crypto in the first place?

So fucking salty right now. I've been trying to go balls deep on 0x for the last 2 days but I keep getting fucked..

>Buy $100 in eth using paypal debit card on coinbase so I can buy zrx on polo
>go to buy $780 more and coinbase/paypal decides that's to much.
>transfer money to bank, midnight is day 3 I hope it fucking comes in
> Ebay auction ends, get paid, paypal still holding funds because %100 5 star rating on ebay with 14 sales is still to little to be trusted.
Seriously someone give me fucking $500 right now and I got $600 on it tomorrow. I want fucking a fucking master node for this shit and cheap

If you mean a bank account and some money saved up, yes. If it's more complicated than that, probably not.

This shit is the next Eth dawg i've been telling you this since forever ago.
>t. invested in Eth since $30, Neo(AntShares) since $5

BUY holy shit. This is going up real quick. Below dogecoin annd ark on coinmarketcap, totally worth more and new projects are just around the corner

Is it safe to go to sleep tonight?

try kraken or literally anything but coinbase as soon as you can
I think everybody goes through their noob cuckbase phase but coinbase will just fuck you over so hard

It may take even like a week or so I forget for wire transfers to somewhere like kraken but it's infinitely better than paying the outrageous fees

yes but enjoy your sleep paralysis worrying about the value

you need to first buy eth or btc from a place like coinbase, gemini, or kraken. Coinbase will let you charge to a credit card but the limit is low and they like to deny it anyway for no reason and force you to verify your identity. Which involves taking a picture of your license or id and possibly a piece of mail and submitting them for review.This can take days, even longer if you want to do a bank transfer because you have to wait for microtransactions to be completed to verify the account is yours, and then a few days for the actual transfer to occure. It can take longer then a week for your first time buying crypto before you actually receive it and are able to transfer it out and start trading. You missed this boat unless you can do that within the next hour or so.

Thanks for the newfag guide, good luck with the mission bro.

How much for a master node? I haven't heard of any master nodes for ZRX?

The double good news guys is that we're moving at the same time that eth is too, so when eth likely dips again tomorrow, we'll be going even higher

This.
Same shit happen with SIGT.
Decentalized exchanges will become a meme probably, like the 'skull-raptor' hash. LOL

watching this go up has me sitting here like this youtube.com/watch?v=sPfxMIhEUrQ

To be honest I'm not sure myself but it seems like 1000+ has been the usual range if they end up do having them.

>Decentalized exchanges will become a meme

I actually think they have a very solid niche (at the least) carved out in the future
>Especially for tax evaders

i jumped off the ship at $0.41. Luckily I did since polychain has been crushing the price selling off its 32 million coins. That's also why im avoiding kickico...and anywhere polychain VC's

>shapeshift charged me .000986 when it was at like .00091 on liqui REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's the dip. Should I buy?

If we break above .001012 we're likely going to .001056 or higher, if we break above .001056 we're likely going to .001102

>inb4 50% is not a fib level

Please stop moving til midnight I need to buy in

When will newcoiners learn?

what is middle one?

This is going to dip when Radar Relay is delayed and doesn't launch today

Polychain handled that whole thing well though. They sold off a minimal portion of their position, and slowly. Then they made a post to clarify their intention to the community. They have an obligation to protect their investors' money.

Sauce on this? Gonna sell less urgent investments and buy this dip, only have 1.8k atm

>Sauce on this?

his ass

RR launching any minute now