You can only post ITT if your country has won one or several wars against Britain

You can only post ITT if your country has won one or several wars against Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins'_Ear
avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/1812-01.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The latest wars are what counts, the rest are ancient history. From what I can see, France sucked Anglo dick.

Actually, the two wars that matter the most among all those are

-1066 (created modern England and English language)
-1776 (created the current superpower)

Rest is irrelevant

we made them flee

>inb4butthurt

it's not much, but it's something...

Reporting in

So everyone ever?

We never lost a war.

Are you American?

No. The US lost some wars.

Me too buddy
He's us

It's really all we've got.

>war
>a small battle

I can only say that I don't give a fuck.

Britain has won several wars against Britain.

Poland still technically won a war aginst Britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition

The only war we fought against Anglos we ended up siding with them halfway.

>be burger
>entire existence based off of beating anglos in war
>2 for 2
feelsgood.jpg

Samuel Pepys notes in his diary on 19 July 1667: "The Dutch fleete are in great squadrons everywhere still about Harwich, and were lately at Portsmouth; and the last letters say at Plymouth, and now gone to Dartmouth to destroy our Streights' fleete lately got in thither; but God knows whether they can do it any hurt, or no, but it was pretty news come the other day so fast, of the Dutch fleets being in so many places, that Sir W. Batten at table cried, By God, says he, I think the Devil shits Dutchmen."

>b-britania rules the waves...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins'_Ear

>americans won the war of 1812

>ou can only post ITT if your country has won one or several wars against Britain

Poland checking in.

inglesito puto

>english language was created in 1066

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Modern English language was

Las Malwinas Estan Arrrrrrentinas

>britons won the war of 1812

Feels good knowing my family successfully resisted and pushed out the Anglo occupiers.

are most Arabs in Israel and Palestine anti-Jewish or is it just a few?

Definitely not in Israel, lots of Bedouins and Druze support the right-wing Zionists. Depends where they live and if they are Muslim. Also even if an Arab in Israel does hate Jews, they can't do anything about it. If they attack the wrong Jew they'll be turned into a vegetable. Palestine is another story entirely.

Not really

>t.

Considering the british goal in the war of 1812 was to regain control of the US, yes.

No it wasn't.

The only war we fought against brits is crimean war but they teamed up with turks and frogs

hahaha, russia btfo

Are Jews the only people to go 1-0 against Britain?

avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/1812-01.asp

>An Act Declaring War Between the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the Dependencies Thereof and the United States of America and Their Territories.

There's this one too, but you ended up allying against a stronger common enemy before any of you could win

>the goal of the war in 1812 was to retake America
No, the "goal" of the war, declared on us, was to impress US sailors into service and stop french trade to America.

>all these suicides
It's like 3 to 5 suicides a day! What the actual fuck?

and the english people in the psychiatric hospitals... lmao