Hi Veeky Forums,

I'm not an african or persian prince. I'm just a white kid who wants to try out trading some bitcoin, but is too young to buy it. Could biz hook me up? I'm not looking for a lot, just enough to hop into maybe RISE.

19y42tZ5FiLoBFHisgUx4PPupPydNoM3U

Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a jobGet a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job..Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.Get a job.

Ask mom and dad whiteboy

Sent ;)

Earn the money, and you'll know its true value so you don't gamble it away on shitcoins.

KYS
Us white people deserve free money from all the oppression we get from SJWs
Send gibs
3PRBco5p8LiHWFwhEpMk1KCjAywGvY7dEPT

Sent ;)

nice! just sent 100k

>I want to throw someones money into a coin that just pumped 600%

>Hi Veeky Forums,

I'm not an african or persian prince. I'm just a white kid who wants to try out trading some bitcoin, but is too young to buy it. Could biz hook me up? I'm not looking for a lot, just enough to hop into maybe RISE.

Fuck you nigger send us money.White people literally deserve to take all the money of non-whites for all the oppression we face online.Prove me wrong.
>Protip:You can't

Find some coin no one is in and mine it with your shitty computer. Make sure it's a good coin, and if not, just shill the fuck out of it to Veeky Forums and reddit after you have a couple hundred/thousand. There's your first $1000 in crypto faget

Fag

Stop acting like a nigger and go flip some burgers or something. Then get a parent to buy bitcoin for you with you giving them the money or buy Amazon gift cards and trade those for bitcoin on some place like bitcointalk forums.

I was born in 1965,don't be an idiot and assume I'm underaged

That's even more pathetic.
>I'm 50 and can't afford anything so I'm begging on a board where most people are less than half age
Just kill yourself.

I can afford things when my parents finally die.
My parents are greedy cunts,they force me to pay rent for living in a fucking basement.
Trust me,if I didn't need to pay rent I wouldn't beg

sent ;)

If your parents are being terribly greedy and overcharging move out. If they aren't it sounds like you are an utter failure working a shit job after having spent decades in the labor force. You have had far longer to build up capital than most of us and have lived through better economic periods than most of us. Its pretty sad that you're here begging, particularly when your generation and the boomers are what's led to whites getting fucked over in the first place, you allowed the immigration levels to become this absurd and for us to be displaced. You deserve everything coming to you.

I guess your parents hope you die first.

this stupid nigger is too poor to buy bitcoin like a fucking faggot and wants to IMMEDIATELY blow his money on something at ATH
fucking amazing, can't wait for the normie flood to dump on more of these retarded faggots

1.I can't move out,I live in a city and I only get 600 netbux.Rn I'm using $100 to eat ramen and $500 for rent.Still,they are overcharging me.I'm their son,how can they charge me fucking money ffs.
2.I never had a job,not going to get one,its for idiots who become slaves to money.
3.Sad?Fuck off.
4.I'm not a boomer,I was born in 1965 can you read?

>I've never had a job, I just beg from money and get neetbux
Nigger tier.
>I'm not a boomer, I was born in 1965, can you read?
I said your generation and the boomers, should be clear that I'm putting blame on both gen X and the boomers.

Oh Daddy
19yTTaZEYuHNmeypNJozP9GwqXK2EEis7e

You are the only nigger,both my parents,although shitty,have aryan germanic genes.You can call yourself white,but you are just Irish/Slav,not white.The day of the rope will include you.

I highly doubt that you have any German ancestry, Germans are a very industrious people while you're a lazy nigger who's never worked a day in his life.

pathetic human being