Historically, has there ever existed a seemingly innocuous, poor...

Historically, has there ever existed a seemingly innocuous, poor, and powerless figure like Christian Weston Chandler who has had so much attention given and documentation written about their life due to how ridiculous and funny this person was?
Diogenes comes to mind, but i'm pretty sure he wasn't literally autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDZH-FhGGc&t=861s
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a testament to the failures of our mental health system.

Charles the II and horny horny Ann Frank come to mind

This depresses the shit out of me.
I bet he wasn't even that much more autistic then a regular child when he was that young like that

Court jesters used to do the same job back in the day.

>I bet he wasn't even that much more autistic then a regular child when he was that young like that
He literally believes cartoons are real in a parallel universe. He was always debilitatingly autistic.

his parents literally homeschooled him for a time to avoid the intervention of the mental healthcare system.

Yes, but his parents certainly didn't help the situation.

No, they didn't. They switched schools because they thought the principal was trying to rape him and was going to lock Chris up in an asylum.

true, but jesters usually had talents. at least that's my understanding of it.
they weren't mentally handicapped or autistic, right?

Future historians will thoroughly analyze Chris chan's life and wonder what kind of twisted society could produce such a person.

jesus

they'll certainly have the sources to do so:
sonichu.com/cwcki

/ourguy/
Seriously though I wonder if he was just pretending, I mean he had a business and well put together life before he did all the emporer shit

Munchausen?

The posterboy for abortion

Munchausen wasn't particularly autistic or weird. He was just a liar.

I used to think that too after hearing that black hole meme.

He was apparently a normal child until his parents hired a shit babysitter that locked him in a closet for hours because he was making too much noise. He apparently stopped speaking for months after that.

>The current state of CWC
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDZH-FhGGc&t=861s

I'm pretty sure famous people working in the world of mental illness have diaries full of detail about the daily lives of their patients, maybe covering their entire lifespan.

one of the more interesting recent events is that chris is now apparently being prescribed valium (or is borrowing from barb). it might limit his chimpouts, but i don't think chris understands how to use anything responsibly.
yea, but i'm more interested in the community build around chris chan that hawks over his every autistic move for personal enjoyment, and not a doctor who is doing their job

Good call

I wonder when I can do a paper on him. My issues in mental health class has us dividing up into groups for our big end of term project and we're doing substance abuse, and my substance abuse class is doing the same thing but my group is doing adolescents.
Boring.
I really want to do something on /r9k/ and CWC-alikes. I'm leaning towards going for my Bachelor's and Master's in substance abuse but the internet-addicted waifu-ist is a brave, new frontier of mental health to study.

>He literally believes cartoons are real in a parallel universe.
So did I until I was 12 and my social worker sent me to counseling to dispel the notion.

Interesting op. I had never heard about him but the fact that I have and I dont surf the Internet weird places is a sign he is "famous"

sonichu.com/cwcki
1761 articles dedicated to his life. He's probably among the best documented figures in history.

Holy shit, it's still going. I remember stopping following CWC by the time the Asperchu thing ended, and then the last I heard of him was that he had went tranny. Fucking hell he is just depressing now.

Do it user.

Some guy did a video documentary on him for his school

do it nigga

there's nothing left of him... just chicken nuggets

according to /ic/ his feet are actually drawn somewhat decent

DON'T YOU DARE

So he's still alive? I thought his infected taint wound would have killed him by now

yeah you'd think the bugs that killed his dad would have made a nest up in there

He's making money out of his fame.

Seriously, people are buying signed autographs for $25 a piece on ebay or "sonichu original art" for $150 and he sold his retarded totem to some autist on /v/ for $1500.

Hardly. He's terrible with money along with his dementia hoarder mother. Whenever he runs out of money to pay bills because he bought $1000 of toys and games before halfway into the month he auctions off random shit. Half the time he doesn't even ship the stuff he listed and sold either out of incompetence or selfishness, so anons do chargebacks on him which pisses him off.

No

I dunno why, but seeing his mom and dad there just makes me sad.

Is his mom dead yet?

>He actually put Bob there

Some humanity amidst the autism.

Not yet.

There is some mercy to the fact that Bob never had to see Chris go full SJW tranny going to fag bars dressed in a bikini and getting taint piercings. Barb has quickly advancing dementia so her memories will soon be wiped.

I mean, if there are infinite universes, then he's actually right...

similar

Him and his family have always actively resisted it.

Besides, I would be very careful about giving the mental health system too much power. For them to be able to reach Chris despite his efforts would imply a lot of power.

my sides
who drew this?
this is now my laptop wallpaper

CWC is the body without organs

Explain Deleuze to me NOW

Everything Diogenes did screamed aspergers

this is a super specific fetish

but there aren't, he's autistic

Do you think CWC would be able to match wits with the great thinkers of our time? Diogenes was a performance artist.

He became emperor after going bankrupt. Could have driven him crazy...

Not sure what to feel

this is how the first religions were made, some hermit coming up with skitz tales about gods and carving bizarre figurines of them

>tfw religion was invented by an autistic caveman who was a fanboy of stories about Sky Daddy on the campfire

Bob enabled it all, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the only man Chris likes

Chris Chan's story is a tragedy unironically on the level of Shakespeare's and Sophocles' best work.
A child whose brain admittedly worked a little slower than the others and probably was autstic coaxed into a lifestyle of degeneracy (not /pol/ degeneracy, I mean it in the actual term of the word), ignorance, and selfishness. A creature who instead of pursuing some kind of life chooses to merely exist among pleasure. He reminds me of a Dostoevskian villain in a sense, someone whose main goal is to eliminate all suffering and unhappiness through material and worldly happiness.
In a way I think he reminds us that yes, while it's fun to get comfy and shitpost all day while just vegetating and enjoying pleasures in life, a life that consists of nothing but these pleasures will turn us into a monster that would disgust us, with the added horror of lacking so much self awareness we wouldn't even be able to see what we'd have become.
That's why people on Veeky Forums love and are fascinated by Chris: there, but for the grace of god, go we.

This is fucking amazing

He has actually slid into /pol/'s definition of degeneracy tho

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

Sometimes they were nutty, sometimes they weren't.
Bob needs to cut that damn internet.

No, but shes circling the drain.

She used to be quite heavy, but in recent pictures she looks emaciated.

Infinite universes don't imply everything happens.

They literally do.

/cow/ had a thread on this a few years ago. There was one guy who was put in a cage and had fireworks thrown at him for shits and giggles.

the first lolcow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

>naive autistic
>all he wants to do is make a comic about some mashed together video game characters
>he gets exposed to the internet
>extremely gullible, so he believes almost everything he's told
>exposed to more and more shit
>in the span of 10 years (Jesus christ) he goes from childlike moron to creepy loner to self mutilating cross dresser (he is most definitely not trans)

I wonder what Chris ' s life would have been like if the Game Place picture was never taken?

>In one notable episode, Dexter faked his own death to see how people would react. About 3,000 people attended Dexter's mock wake. Dexter did not see his wife cry, and after he revealed the hoax, he caned her for not grieving his death sufficiently.

/ourguy/?

From a 19th century book called "Excessive Venery, Masturbation and Continence".

user the mental health care system isn't what it was 100 years ago. The reality is that those who have mental illness, nowadays mostly just end up homeless because we barely have a system in place to take care of them.

Do you know how many patients we had in mental hospitals in the 1970s? Half a million. Now? About 25,000. This is one of the great failures of our society that we've let this happen to these people. Even John Locke, the champion of limited government, believed the mentally ill should be taken care of by the state because it was the state's duty to take care of those who are incapable of taking care of themselves.

>waaaahh everyone can't be diagnosed with (((schizophrenia))) and thrown in loony bins

Deinstitutionalization happened in response to Soviet abuses of psychiatry through the 70s.

I don't want people to be locked up like an animal, I want people to be properly treated. The brain is an organ like any other, and when it's malfunctioning then it prevents you from living a fully functional life. And the reality is most of our mentally ill are being left on the streets or are in prison, the latter being exactly the strawman you're proposing just with the cage being a different building.

And what really happened is Reagan repealed the MHSA of 1980, and everyone was quite literally let loose. I'm not saying we should romanticize the bygone asylum days, but the complete defunding of community care as well has left these people in horrible conditions.

No they don't, not if the probability of something happening is zero

No you idiot. Infinite universes imply that everything possible happens somewhere, but not everything at all. In some universe Rome never fell, in another WW2 never happened, and in another one Moot is a tranny, but there's not a universe where people are made of fire because fire can't be arranged into a living sapient organism. Same with cartoons.

That sounds like a really interesting idea. I'd honestly want to read it if you ever did write a paper on him.

>Saturn
Rip.

Daniel Johnston is Christian Weston Chandler done right.

Considering his bizarre amount of homophobia in the past, it makes one wonder if it was a desperate front. That living with an old republican codger forced him to suppress his own curiosities about being feminine. Go through years of trauma from trolling, dad dies, now this could be his own retarded form of healing.

>but i don't think chris understands how to use anything responsibly.
from what i know, he's smart enough to pay loans and shit on time, so he might be able to take it kinda responsibly

>moot isn't a tranny
he is the little girl now, he's just too shy to tell

>projecting your pre-conceived notions of reality onto universes with different laws of physics
Oh ye of little mental capacity.

Stop posting, you don't know what you're talking about

>I dont surf the Internet weird places
This is the internet weird place, newfag.

>talking shit about Bob

I will smash your teeth into jelly

Drachenlord

>At age 50, Dexter authored A Pickle for the Knowing Ones or Plain Truth in a Homespun Dress, in which he complained about politicians, the clergy and his wife. The book contained 8,847 words and 33,864 letters, but without punctuation and seemingly random capitalization. Dexter initially handed his book out for free, but it became popular and was reprinted eight times.[2] In the second edition, Dexter added an extra page which consisted of 13 lines of punctuation marks with the instructions that readers could distribute them as they pleased.[7]

Based

metallmenschen

Bob, Santa Claus (who he believed in until age 25), both Presidents Bush and Obama, Red Skelton, Jerry Seinfeld and basically any male entertainer were the only men he's admitted to being okay with. And also straight guys who date black chicks because they're not gay and they're not taking the white women that he wants away from him.

emperor norton i

>He reemerged in September 1859, laying claim to the position of Emperor of the United States.[8] He had no political power, and his influence extended only so far as he was humored by those around him; nevertheless, he was treated deferentially in San Francisco, and currency issued in his name was honored in the establishments he frequented.

>Though some considered him insane or eccentric,[9] citizens of San Francisco celebrated his regal presence and his proclamations, such as his order that the United States Congress be dissolved by force and his numerous decrees calling for a bridge connecting San Francisco to Oakland, and a corresponding tunnel to be built under San Francisco Bay.

>he doesn't understand that infinite and all don't mean the same thing
What a brainlet

The videos where he had his mother's decrepit, barely clinging on to life pseudo-corpse begging for money are legit unnerving.

That's not how autism works. It was just a coincidence that he had a shit babysitter around the time autism starts to show symptoms.

meddll