WHEN WILL BITCOIN CRASH?

WHEN WILL BITCOIN CRASH?

I held off on buying it when it was only 10 bucks, when it was only 100 bucks, WHEN it crashed back to 200-400 bucks, and I held off when it climbed back to 2000 because you guys said it would crash agian.

NOW IT FUCKING SKY ROCKETS TO FUCKING 4744

WTF even ETH is sky rocketing. You guys said that would be worthless forever.

What the fuck. You guys called them meme currencies you made fun of the people that bought into it.

BUT THEY SKY ROCKETED. ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU MADE FUN OF ARE MILLIONAIRES NOW

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

ILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU GUYS AGAIN

>not waiting for the dip where satoshi will pay you to buy bitcoins

this

You're too normie to be rich. I'm sorry but if you still haven't taken the plunge, you will be poor forever, because even if you do buy you will panic sell in a 2% dip. Get some stocks and make 5% per year.

IT'S BEEN ON A DIP THIS ENTIRE TIME.

DON'T YOU GET IT???

THE ATH WILL BE 1 MILLION PER BTC
5,000 IS NOTHING 6,000??? NADA 10,000? HARDLY A BLIP.

ARE YOU GONA BUY THE 1 MILLION ATH???

Bitcoin will be at 50K-USD by mid-2025 and basically, you are fucking stupid for not recognizing cryptocurrency as the future of money

We're going to run the entire 21st century version of the internet on Ethereum, you absolute fuckhead, cheers!

Higher. Probably $100k easily even more if traditional money gets into the game. And it looks like that is starting to happen.

jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

I bought ATH at 1800, 2900, 3500

did I see some dips? yeah, of fucking course

JUST BUY YOU IDIOT

there are only ever gonna be 22 mil BTC - buy at least fucking ONE and NEVER SELL.

I bought a Hash Mining Contract for one BTC Worth about $3,000 at the time.

Soon I'll have 2.5 in a year, Probably worth 10K a piece.

I bought BTC when it was worth $2500. I said Hey, this shit is just sitting there not doing anything, It mooned to $3000 and decided to Buy a hash mining contract And I'll get my investment back in 3 months.

So I just Used $2,5000 to Secure 2 BTC in the Future. That could be worth $25K Those are 1000% gains.

Yeah... btc is not going to crash. It's probably gonna moon all the way up to 40k$ in the span of 2 or 3 years

Greater Fools be greater foolin.

Oh, and the bid riggers.

They be bid riggin all day long.

The people steering Bitcoin are manipulative psychos and November is their next pump date. They'll start all sorts of drama around November to push uncertainty and crash the price then November will pass and hey look everything's fine and price will pump again.

LooooooooL

Yoyoyo NK war near, btc skyrockets, then get down, then 3°ww, you hear it here first

>you guys said crypto was going to crash any day now
>all those threads shilling cryptos and saying to buy were imaginary
>most of the board isn't devoted to crypto at this point
Sounds like you just want to blame others for your own decisions.

>Bitcoin will be at 50K-USD by mid-2025
>Higher. Probably $100k easily even more if traditional money gets into the game.
How are people this fucking stupid? Just multiply 20 million times "100k easily" and look at the number you just made: That's trillions you dummy. Bitcoin is not worth trillions when there are other cryptos that do everything bitcoin does and a whole lot more.

No one will spend trillions on a Fiat when Lambos are a few thou

>bitcoin won't have a marketcap in trillions
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

bro half of those are scams. if they have a money printing machine why would they sell it to you for less money than it prints?

BTC is easily worth 5-10 trillion USD before 2035

sorry, you don't realize how big "money" is... the super rich hide over 21 TRILLION dollars in offshore accounts. if they moved even two percent of that to BTC we'd have 50K BTC

I don't think the end of August/September has been bad for Crypto yet.

This. Dollar cost averaging is your friend.

>THE ATH WILL BE 1 MILLION PER BTC

this was by design. that's why it's divisible into 100 million pieces.

Newfag here, can someone explain "holdings" and why you don't sell them? I get why if you think they'll keep going up in price, but isn't that basically just money sitting unused? How do you make money by just never touching it?

LARP. There's just no way