R.I.P

R.I.P.

I just downloaded their app, and its completely fucked. Can't sign up, can't log in, app directs me to some retarded link loop. RIP Monaco and RIP my wallet, this shit crashed hard as fuck and I see no recovery in sight

>implying visa will partner with this hunk of shit that doesnt even work properly

50% market value lost in like 6 hours - dont think I've ever seen such a glorious dump. you guys didnt fall for the visa scam again, did you?

HAHAHAH rip

shut up tenx street shitters

Maybe you couldn't use the app properly because you're retarded. Had zero problems when it was released earlier today.

everyone here talking like they aint gonna buy in come tomorrow

are you on ios or android? I downloaded the ios version and I cant even get to the start creating a a password, once the confirmation email gets sent through, its just a dead link

Android. Start to finish, including download, took probably 4 minutes. Reserved ruby, got about 3000 people before me and at last check, 2000 after me.

App works, might need to update it. Wasn't in Monaco during the dump but bought the dip. Y'all overreact to FUD.

gonna be honest, those cards look bretty gud

IT POSIBLE TO USE FOR SELL MY BITCOINS AND GET USD IN ATM?
WHAT THE OVERAL FEE?

Yes and don't know fees yet

Sell all your holdings and buy into TenX before it takes off like Monaco did.

TenX actually has a partnership, a working app, and 0% payment fee with 3% cashback.

All you idiots got memed into buying this worthless coin, I mean fuck I don't hate money either but don't hold it thinking it's actually worth anything.

>IT POSIBLE TO USE FOR SELL MY BITCOINS AND GET USD IN ATM?
>WHAT THE OVERAL FEE?
F-CK THIS SHIT- IPHONE ONLY

WHY YOU "INVEST" IN IT?
IT FOR USING NOT FOR "INVEST"
BUY THIS SH-T AND IMIDETLY TAKE FROM ATM USD CASH
----------
LOL ЛOХИ

HAVE SAME FOR ANDROID?

fuck russians

Midnight Blue

Ruby Steel

THEN IT WILL BE CLOSED FOR "MONEY LAUNDRING"
OR YOU CAN USE ONLY ONE ATM IN MONACO KINGDOM MAIN STREET CAPITAL

Rose Gold/Space Gray

Sexy

Obsidian

No monthly, annual, or delivery fees.

Oh, and about the Visa thing, someone posted in the Monaco slack, "I have a hunch Kris isn't going to answer any Visa questions today." Pic related.

/shill

GIVEME PROOF IT WORKING IN COMMON ATM!
IT JUST FAKE PLASTIC!

Didn't he also say that it wouldn't make any sense to release the app if they don't have a Visa partnership?

Yep, I saw that. You can take that in 2 ways.

"INVESTORS" LOL
IF YOU NOT NEED IT WHY YOU BUY IT?
I CAN SPEND 50$ FOR CARD AND LOST $30 COSE PRICE FALL, BUT I CAN USE IT TO FAST SELL MY BITCOINS FOR CASH USD!

You're not funny and no one cares what you're saying. Here's the one reply you were hoping for.

pajeet you need to calm the fuck down before you get dat ass b&

This level of delusion is on par with the Endsieg

this is the error i get every time i try to either log in or create an account

HODL sirs 100% good product sopa de monaco dears please buy monaco sirs,100% moon

why is there a shitty nonsensical and out of place image/emoji of what it seems to be a firework besides that very unhelpful message?

Dunno, user. Try joining their telegram

THIS:

Reverse FUD alert.
This person is larping as a pajeet to get you to buy his monaco bags

I REPEAT,REVERSE FUD ALERT

YOU REALY THING TOCKEN FOUNDERS HAVE NOT ENOUGH COINS FOR SELL IT LOWER THAN YOU BUY?
THIS:

SO MACH FUN TARDED CAPITALIST SWINES

I REPEAT AGAIN,REVERSE FUD ALERT

REVERSE FUD ALERT

Happened to me as well
>create new acct
open email though app link
>wait for new email to come through
>click email login
>wait
Worked for me
>

how long did you wait? because im clicking the link that says "login in to Monaco" (yes it actually says "login in to") the loading bar loads but the page never changes or refreshed or anything. completely broken

ONLY 3.5 IDEOTES CARE ABOUT PRICE

how do they fuck up this bad? it's almost as though it was intentional...

how do YOU fuck up this bad? it's almost as though it was intentional...
THIS:

and THIS:

People fell for NEO when they should've been buying QTUM. Same people fell for Monaco when they should have been buying TENX

Stop being a retard and buy TKN right now before that pulls the next Monaco moon. Check the charts and you will see the massive whale accumulations this past week. Will be $15 in a week.

This

I tried when it launched and couldn't get in, got in a few hours later.

Just keep trying, everyone is trying to get in obviously!