Welp... just got liquidated... I had $225,000 on an eth short since 334... I got all of that from a second mortgage

Welp... just got liquidated... I had $225,000 on an eth short since 334... I got all of that from a second mortgage...

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOpSDNBPepk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How close are you to killing yourself?

how big are your balls?

Are you still alive?

why did you bet against the money skeleton?

you shorted a thing that went up 10000% in the last year

>you shorted a thing that went up 10000% in the last year

>you literally bet all your money against it going up another few percent

3° mortage inc?

I was very convinced it was going to run out of FOMO fuel and crash back down...

have been here for a month now and i havent seen a single short work, doesn't matter what coin

Bull month anyway.

The total market cap keeps rising, new money goes everywhere, shorting the bull is insanity.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahajajajajhahaahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaahjahahahajahahahahahha

I do feel bad though

RIP, OP

what's your next step champ

we told you, whales were acumilating. you didnt listen. biz always right

Next time make sure to check all time scales before an "im bored lets gamble" trade.

F

I lack empathy nowadays, "I'm sorry".

why do people margin trade? isn't it safer to just hodl?

So what are you going to do now?

Psst... Short Ripple. Has failed a few days, but most of the time makes more than all of my other trades during the day

>Shorting crypto
>ever

>shorting
>crypto

>Hold a margin trade

The biggest bull run ever + Metropolis.... Wtf is wrong with you.

kek 1 month later and he'd be fine

you deserve it OP, you're a fucking stupid retard. coin after coin break smashing ATH, Monero, LTC, Dash, and you bet against the market for no reason at all

Margin trading is a tool which 99% of the degens who have no control use to lose insane amounts of money.

Yes just hodl, its safer and still crazy roi possible

>being retarded
read my post again

another example of losing money you cannot afford to lose

You've been posting a lot of threads.
How soon will you be evicted?

Ripple and Bancor will always work

This
Fuck your feelings, zoom out to the daily and get some perspective. It already retraced 60% back in July

You can come back from this. Just be patient and the correct opportunity will come your way. But do it slow instead of fast.

And never. Never. Margin trade again.

Wouldn't it be best to long crypto since the general market trend is upward?

nice neil ta photo

did you have any other long coins to balance out this risky short?

better yet loan out your money for a little extra while you hold and have them pay you to lose money

I made 10 BTC shorting doge
Opened position at 94 sats and closed at around 42

HAHA you were warned to sell like 2 or 3 days ago, are you going to an hero?

How does it feel?

Yeah right faggot probably like 1k

Shorting is retarded when you compare possible upside to possible downside. You can get 5x, 10x, even 100x going long on some cryptos yet when you short you can get at most 2x and you're risking losing more money than you invested.

So now there will be one less loser spamming all my message boards with "ICOS ARE ALL SCAMS RAGE RAGE RANT ETH IS WORTHLESS BUY BITCOIN FOREVER IT IS ALL YOU NEED ONE CRYPTO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD YARRGHGHGGH"

>Shorting Crypto
holy fuck how new are you

You'd have a better chance in Vegas betting on a roulette wheel

Crypto doesn't follow logical trends because it's all a bunch of people who don't know what the fuck they are doing being led to the slaughter by whales, you being the former

It did that like a couple of months ago

Why did you do this?

>I was very convinced it was going to run out of FOMO fuel and crash back down...
Are are people still not understand how these markets work yet?
GUESS WHAT
There will continue to be demand for ICO companies no matter how much you FUD, because there's literally nothing else for a shit ton of money to invest in other than ATH equities.

And how do people invest in ICOs?
>you can't buy tokens with fiat.
>ICOs only accept Bitcoin or ETH
>To get tokens you have to buy Bitcoin or ETH
Demand for ICOs drives up price of Bitcoin and ETH

JUST FUCKING THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND YOU GUYS.

The saddest part is all those Bitcoin HODLrs always trashing 'alt-coins' and 'icos' as scams even as demand for these shitcoins is the very thing driving up the price of Bitcoin and Eth.

In a few months when these ICOs start dumping their BTC and ETH, then the price of these coins will tank.

And then you buy the dip.

I made most of my money when eth crashed

Why would you do all of that margin shit. Just buy and hold like a normal person.

>shorting a ponzi scheme

why?

I trade futures. I had massive soul crushing losses of up to 80% of my account value twice. (once 80%, once 50%). Forget about it and start again.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOpSDNBPepk

When it finally collapses you can make a LOT of money. I was going to be a millionaire.

Wait ethereum hasnt pumped. Look at its BTC pair it hasnt moved much. BTC pump makes it look that way

>When it finally collapses
predicting when is basically like winning the lotto

Hey dude. I had my first liquidation this week as well. Was 3 days after I quit my job. Went all in on iota long thinking it was the future of crypto. Whales thought otherwise. Went from 55k to 12k. Thought about buying a gun.

I'm gonna keep trying tho. Either I make it or I fail and go back to work. I renewed my gym membership and I got some roids that I was too chicken to try earlier in the summer. If I can't have financial gains I'll sure as fuck make some physical ones.

Stay strong brother. You'll need a drink and muscle relaxers to sleep tonight.

made me reply
try reading comprehension

That's not how shorting works... Think about it, coins crash all the time to basically zero value -- if you short sell at $1 and it crashes to 0.01, you make the same return as if you bought into a coin early at 0.01$ and it moons to $1, it's 100x.

Not saying it's not really dumb for cryptos, cause it is... Coins double in value all the time and if you short a coin that then goes to double it's the same as if you had bought the coin and it crashed to zero... Just saying that's not how shorting works.

This really depends on the leverage ratio you are allowed to get. If you can only borrow 1:1 then what you said is true. In futures, though, for example, you can be long or short a contract for a small fraction of its notional value. For example, I am long $600k of gold right now but I only have to have $19k in real money against it. I could also be short for the same amount.

Always bet on Skeleton Money.

Thought you already killed yourself from shorting BTC the last time.

> ballon time

Kek'd

They watched wolf of wall st and LARPing as some coked up heroin hotshot traders.