WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING BTC AT ATH AHHHHHHHHH

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING BTC AT ATH AHHHHHHHHH

I bought BTC at the then ATH of 1500 and am pretty happy about it bro

people are trying to get it before it hits 10k

YOU FUCKI. FAGGOT YOU ARE THE REASON THIS COIN ISNT GONNA CRASH WHERE ARE U I AM GOI TO FUCKIN STRUNGLE YOU

HOW BIGGER CAN PINK WOJAK GET FUCKED
DISTURBING

Most of us bought Ether at an ATH once upon a time when it was $80.

The bots are outbidding themselves in an attempt to save face. A widely known glitch in the system that was programmed in from day one. Humanz will need more time to figure this intentional flaw in the system.

STOP IT NEEDS TO FUCKIN CRASH I AM NOT GONNA BUY AT ATH NO SIR PLEASE NO I DONT WANNA BUY AT ATH

STOP BUYING AT ATH
SELL SELL SELL
PLEAEE SELLLLLLLL

BECAUSE THESE AREN'T STOCKS YOU FUCKING MORON THIS IS HUGELY UNDERVALUED CURRENCY THE ATH WILL BE A MILLION DOLLARS.

YOU ARE ALL RPING RIGHT NOW NONE OF YOU ARE BUYING BTC AT IT S CURRENT PRICE

Those that know that, in a week's time, there will be a new ATH.

They are all penny stocks. Bitcoin is a soft wall st reboot that is going to fail miserably if it doesn't realize what the fuck is going on.

your life is a penny stock

The Greeks have two words for time, "Chronos", how time happens in order and what not. But they also have "Kairos" meaning the opportune time, the time to strike, a time where anything is possible.

Don't miss your Kairos user. Today's ATH could be next year's ATL.

you mom hummer me for penny sock, pink slip or die trying

Me. >:)

I'm buying BTC with USDT. You do understand that we're headed for the moon, don't you?

>Bitcoin is a soft wall st reboot that is going to fail miserably if it doesn't realize what the fuck is going on.
The oppossite, (((BTC)))'s only chance is if nobody realizes what's going on.

This Chad trend has really gotten out of hand.

wtf is ATH?
>inb4 newfag

I feel u bro. I shorted 300 litecoin today at @70 shit was supposed to drop to 64. I'm currently considering closing my position in a few minutes. I'm independently wealthy so I really don't give a fuck.

Acceptable Time Horizon

Discount $10K coins

Autistic Temporal Hedge

I've been waiting for a fucking dip for weeks and missed out on thousands of dollars.

Screw this. Going in now.

>Inb4 it crashes.

Alternative Trade House

Adolf Theodore Hitler.

It's a phrase meaning "Who is buying BTC at hitler?!?!" like "during this holocaust" implying the price is burning. Hence the picture of Antman^tm to the left of pnZtabY6 (the guy who made this wall-post we're commenting in).

If I could get just 1 or 2 (You)s for this, I'd appreciate it.

I bought btc at its all time high of $4.20 back in 2012 what rhe fuck did I do REEE NEVER EVER EVA NEVA BUY ATHS

Lmao

nice

Nothing makes me laugh like these funny macho man jokes, I am sure they will remain a staple of internet culture.

PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY BTC OR ETH TO TRADE FOR SHITCOINS LIKE OMG, DNT, ZRX, ETC

YOUR BTC AND ETH ARE ONLY BOOMING BECAUSE OF DEMAND FOR THE SHITCOINS YOU'VE BEEN FUDDING ALL YEAR.

WAIT TIL THESE ICOS DUMP THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND IT ALL CRASHES DOWN TO 2K AGAIN.

I don't understand this retarded statement. Literally every single time any coin rises, people are buying at an ath. Otherwise every coin would be capped at their starting value. It happens millions of times a day. If people didn't buy coins at ath, they wouldn't fucking do anything, ever

I bought at ATH back at $3700 and again at $4500. Very happy with my buys.

yeah Veeky Forums just likes to pretend to be genuine retards who don't buy something clearly growing just because its at the highest value its ever been at.

All Time High (the max price the coin has ever been)

I sold it at 4400 for LTC (before it dropped under 4k again) and it's gone up nearly 70%

atherium

Almost
Threven
Humps

they never fail to make me laugh