Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

w-we're all going to make it bros.

... yeah, we're all gonna make it

We're gonna make it.

hmmmmm

Yesterday was the crash and today is the new bull market

To the moon assholes

Even me?

True that.

You better your ass I felt like selling in June and July. It makes my current value much sweeter knowing I didn't give in.

HODL and make small trades to accumulate BTC. That's it.

BET YOUR*

Probably worth 100 million in 2019

I can only wish.

Thanks for bringing my hopes up.

we're all gonna make it brah

>coiners actually believe this

>too young or too wasteful to take the opportunity by the balls
700x of $40 only leaves you with $28000.
I don't care if you have to mine ETH and waste half your pre-HODL revenue on electricity with the fans keeping you up at night. You're going to have to suffer in order to muster in this world.

t. some faggot who can't spend more on Bitcoin and friends

>the largest transfer of wealth in human history

this meme again

: )

This level of delusion is on par with endsieg.Crypto is in such a huge bubble it's bound to crash soon,yet you still think we are smart money.

FUCKIN RIGHT

Checked

Same

>Crypto is in such a huge bubble it's bound to crash soon,yet you still think we are smart money.
This guy thinks that
>after a decade of 0% interest rates
>crypto is a bubble
>not that fiat is worthless

hyperinflation after free money isn't a bubble, user, it is just the new paradigm.
>You will never be able to buy a house for under $100k again anywhere except shittown
>By the end of Trump's term the avg household income will be $75k a year
>In 2026 Bezos will be worth $1 trillion.
>A tank of gas will cost $200.