next time fun moons I'd do a bit of profit taking and put it in ARK

please rate

7/10
6.5/10
6/10

Is it too late to board OMG?
Only hodling anyway

Biggest portfolio is best portfolio

Once ecc moons I will likely sell some and add more ark but for the short term ecc has more upside

noECCers about to get btfo in Sept with all the news, activity, and happenings scheduled. Screen cap this, pussies.

I'm afraid of most alts right now

wew lad, 100-200k daily swings must take some getting used to.

How the fuck do you have the balls to keep that much money in imaginary e-money?? Have you taken at least a million of that out into your back account?

I want to buy some but I feel like I'm too late, also I have some bags in portfolio but idk when I should dump them

Started a week ago

Balls to the wall senior

Brass balls my friend. Brass balls.

>Have you taken at least a million of that out into your back account?

Implying that's also not imaginary emoney

in all seriousness though how do you manage taxation and record keeping? have you hired CPAs/attorneys to deal with it so you don't have to? or you just don't give a fuck?

I'm a developer who works in finance, so I have it all mostly automated, but I'm thinking it might be time to hire someone.

Sell NEO and get on OMG

There are plenty of websites that help with crypto taxes idk how people don't know about this.

I mean I don't buy and sell all that often so taxes are pretty straightforward. Also about a third of these are in Roth IRAs/Roth 401k so all those gains are tax exempt.

poorfag comming through

damn. must be nice.

I realize that, but I created a system for it and learned how it all works a few years ago, so it's more about convenience now.

after filing all my trades the past few years and learning everything that I have, I wouldn't really trust those websites now 2bh. I wouldn't be worried at all if I was audited using my own system, but I would be hella worried if I used one of those sites where I don't have any idea how it's doing all the calculations.

idk if I should wait to put my remaining ETH into omg, or find another shitcoin, or just hold the ETH. Any advice?

i can almost taste the 200K

Should i sell ADX or hold?

>tfw not owning millions of SC

Nice to see someone else who's not filthy rich.

Anyone have advice for me, Im pretty new to this.

Consolidate all of it into Omg

Where you trade bitcoin white boy

I already have a large portion in omg. Im thinking about scrapping steem or maybe iota. I want to get a solid foundation before investing in blue chips.

Nah i meant what site, kraken is going over my head so far, nvm i googled it

Any advice?

Can you send me 1 eth?

Fucking neo, I could have bought more omisego.

>hurr durr send me 400 dollars for free

At least offer to suck his dick

Good combover of my portfolio please and thank you

Please tell me you bought mooncoin at 1 sat

I did.

It's still 1 sat. Should I buy?

Rate me, goys

I may know something about Aragon... trips and I'll spill.

Such as?

I dont belong here...

Do i suck

Bat holder checkin in

You'd have made more money just having it in BTC

I doubt it, moon is stagnant as fuck, and there's probably thousands of 2 sat sell orders sitting ahead of you in line. On the other hand, if you did decide to bail out at your buy in, the worst you'd have to deal with is the fees on the trades.

This + 2 eth worth of Obsidian. Soon to be filled with Kyber

...he is waiting for big time eg 100 or 1M, when it just wont matter anymore

How does that numerical format not drive you insane

ETH is being used to power all of these ICO scams, so it's probably the best one to hold.

I'm used to it, now switching it feels weird

What "numerical format"?

R8 no h8

1/2

2/2

If I was you I'd drop some of that litecoin into monero dude

Honestly I was about to drop all the LTC about a week ago then it went back up. Would definitely like to get more monero though.

Gonna make it

1/2

2/2

Gonna trickle down some of that BTC and ETH this weekend

Forgot pic heehaw

shitcoins is where the money's at lads

I like your style

Dang. What is your initial investment user?

Because it's not real...

Day 2 of Crypto trading. Am I gonna make it?

ty bby

$2000

Am i going to make it, started with 0.48 less than a week ago was at ATH of 0.56 before it crashed to 0.52 because of NEO

3/10. Lucky if you even break even.

Why you still holding DNT faggot

What should I change user-kun

I'm really happy to see how the average portfolio value has gone up in these threads. We're all gonna make it bros

11 sats... Why would anyone get in on this, seems too fucking dangerous for anyone to pump the price up even 1 sat. Too risky, no1 would buy it. If your coin starts from anything less than 3 digit sats, your coin is dead.

ETH, MCO and NEO, are memes that needs to go. I will recommend DGB, Verge and putting more into OMG.

yeah man i remember the blockfolio threads in may, most people had around $1k with the occasional guy with $7k, we're all making it

>We are the DGB marines
>Just sold my MCO position
>I think NEO will rise as more ICOs prop up and desu I will buy into RP

>NEO would rise
Mfw NEO has disappointed me time and time again.

Guis. Get in ERC now its prime to boom!!

>that volume
No thanks

Thats the whole point. Its slowly picking up

8/10 - OMG and ETH are the best to have. Haven't analysed FUN yet so I don't know. Does it pay out dividends? BTC is a safe hold, but by no means a good coin.

6/10 - Biggest chunk of your portfolio in ETH is a major positive. Holding that much NEO isn't very good though. It's quite the shitcoin. ETC is also pointless considering nothing is being built on it and the development community might as well be non existent. NAV sounds like a scam, but it's up 63% in you portfolio so congrats. Read about QTUM yesterday and it sounds utterly pointless so I'd dump that if I were you.

7/10 - OMG is an excellent hold, no idea what the point of MSP is if it isn't a decentralised exchange.

1/10 - NEO is shit. ARK is shit. No idea what IOC is but it sounds shit. It's not too late for OMG. It's probably going to be worth $100 billion at least someday, paying out profits. Get enough now and you could retire in 5-10 years just living on dividends.

5/10 - BTC is semi-shit. XMR is good. BCC is fucking pointless. Put at least 50% into ETH.

0/10 - Literally what is ECC? ARK is shit. I know you don't have any, but Monaco is a scam. This is the worst portfolio I've rated so far in this thread.

8/10 - ETH is best hold, XRP is shit. Get OMG instead.

4/10 - your portfolio is a mess, but you have ETH so +1

8/10 - Dump ARK, then you're good.

11/10

7/10 - OMG, PAY, DNT are all good. QTUM and Iota are shit. Steem I'm undecided on.

8/10 - Hold your ETH. Put your ARDR into ETH.

8/10 - solid, can't complain really

7/10 - OMG and SC are good. No idea about XVG. Digibyte is no better than Bitbean.

Can't be bothered with any more for now.

Rate pls

Pls no bully sigt

>OMG, ith siggy fun time, bch!
Nice.

Only reason I hold any of them desu

Please rate and offer advice.

Going to put $200 more into OMG if it dips below $15 over the weekend. This is my long-term holder.

May consolidate ARK if it goes above $5 and put into OMG.

> Total investment $379
> Blockfolio includes fees + commissions (input as $0 sell orders)
> Started 5 days ago

Sold my factom for the bat moon.

Was this the right call?

I dont like blockfolio

1/3

Judge me

Rate guys, I'm a holder with iron hands

Just want to point also I'm a student, if not I would put a lot more in.

I used coinbase to start with but these fuckers are expensive, what exchange should I use and what do I do if I want to put let's say 5-10k USD in one go? Fairly new to this, started August 18th.

Feeling pretty good. Obviously some stress but have a good feeling about it still just like when I went all in @100k

Do you know if it is possible to display only one coin but include multiple transactions? I.e. 3 orders at different prices? So it averages it out.. like blockfolio.

Tough few days, but hands are strong until the Red Pulse ICO.

Anything I'm missing?

No idea, I havent messed with it because Id rather not screw up my portfolio. Ill just keep it ugly.

also, what is the position for you guys on NEO right now?

interested in iota, omg, adx

Wait till ICO's come in like they did with Eth