HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT MY LAPTOP STOLEN WITH MY ETHEREUM WALLET ON IT! 200 ETHEREUM GONE!

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT MY LAPTOP STOLEN WITH MY ETHEREUM WALLET ON IT! 200 ETHEREUM GONE!

lol

post public key

Just ask Tyrone to give it back.

yo, the fuck is eth?

>he doesn't leave his money on the exchange

I bought lower but sold fuck it still in the game Yolo swag

ooooooh see that's why i keep mine on my phone

That's why you keep it on a device that is easier to steal?

How do you leave 200 eth on a single laptop and don't have a backup plan. Seriously. Is a 100$ Ledger such an investment that you can't afford one?

Reminder to at least have 3 trackers with webcam access on your laptop so you can find and kill jamal and get your coins back.

>carrying around an $80000 laptop
you're a dummy

>He fell for the don't keep crypto on the exchange meme
>He didn't just enable 2FA and huge unguessable passwords on both his email and the exchange

this is why i keep my ETH on poloniex. cunts can only steal $2000 per day and i check that shit every day

>He fell for the wallet meme

how do I get a webcam tracker for my laptop?

if this is legit

guarantee while the eth is gone, those cunts will only pawn the laptop for $500 not knowing its worth alot more

GOOD JOB YOU KEPT BACKUPS, RIGHT?

By the sounds of your ignorance, by leaving 200 eth on laptop, unencrypted, unbacked up..
Im guessing u can prob shell into that bitch..

There are a ton out there that you can get

Google it nigga

They'll be lucky to get $100
I wonder if pawn shop owners have learned to check such items for crypto yet

One lucky son of a bitch college kid is going to pay $600 for a used laptop cause he needs it for some class and suddenly discover he no longer needs to go to college.

fucking kek

No, whoever the dipshit is who ends up with the laptop won't be able to get through the login screen and will end up just wiping it clean, unaware that it's worth almost 6 figures.

>buying coins that have a wallet release
you fucked up

this

This guy.

I thought most wallets now days come with crash plans or 12 word keys to recover the wallet.

>not using a paper wallet tattooed on your skin

WOW. you made 3900 DOLLARS
you are the envy of the entire crypto world!

This is unironically a good idea

only works for incels

*you made 3900 dollars in less than 9 months!!

>anyone with a phone can scan your private key

>implying anyone is ever going to see my dick

>2017
>not encrypting your laptop's storage

You deserve this

Hacker day 1: change your password
You day 2: fukt

>not using an stenography version of your qr code

That's ok user, just reload your backup wallet into a new software on a new computer.

Wait... you did encrypt your hard drive and wallet file didn't you user... and you did have your backup / brain seed in a safe place

TOP KEK

Just remember user, Jamaal has no idea what ETH is and will sell your computer for $50.

Some shitcoin

>TFW don't keep crypto on exchanges
>TFW have encrypted wallet JSON save to HDD
>TFW encrypted wallet is on 2FA protected cloud host
>TFW encrypted wallet also on private server

Don't want the risk of exchanges getting hacked. I'm also not stupid enough to lose my wallet.

>he doesn't keep his crypto in a hardware wallet inside a safe hidden behind a painting

Damn Nigger you dumb.

2fa and a big password doesn't stop the exchange from running off with your money

it's like people here are too young to remember the holocaust that mtgox was

>doesn't use virwox to cash out to second life linden
its like you guys want to lose your virginities

Cloud automatically backs up hard drives... You probably forgot to turn it off. Check your cloud account mate.