Hey guys

Hey guys..

I'm sitting here with $1400 in FIAT, that I have ready to buy into a new coin. My portfolio is mainly ARK (8300), but I'm having a hard time finding anything that is as legit as that. Been spending HOURS to find a good project, but it's close to impossible to make up your mind.

I would love to get another DPOS coin, I love the whole POS concept, but I hate having my computer to run all the time. Which is why DPOS is the KING in my opinion.
Was about to buy RISE a week ago, but with this pump going on, I wont fucking touch it.

What to do guys? The easy choice is to buy more ark... However I want to diversify a little, maybe get in early on a new project.

Any help? Shill me please :)

Buy more Ark, user

/thread

The digits don't lie.

buy any of the fundamentals

bitcoin
ethereum
litecoin

Is Flash any good?

>fundamentals
>eth

im not even going to say pick one.

but, pick one

>not buying 0x

It's like you the free money, OP

omisego

What is really the point of litecoin? It seems redundant to me
Whats wrong with eth?

Litecoin is a shillcoin. Straight garbage tech

Not buying any top 50 coins. I want a greater upside potential, if possible.

Can anyone name all the DPOS coins here? Would be appreciated.

its complete dogshit, has no integration whatsoever and is bloated by more and more by every new ico that gets deployed on its chain. it's getting to the point were alternatives are getting better and more well known, and eventually eth will drown in its own shit.

Lisk, Ark, not sure about others sorry

HOW MUCH rupees for a gf like dis?

I know about NAV, Rise, Ark, Lisk

Wish I knew about any other coins

Buy a fuck ton of NEO, gooks are superstitious and its been dipping due to it.

Ark is the only one that matter rn dude, get in it just took a bit of a dip from almost breaking wall at 55k

Hello user.
I decided to go after the decentralised exchanges for my alts.
I split it like this:-
70pc ARK
25pc BLOCK
5pc OAX

Now my ark is hedged with other coins in same class.

I didn't get bancor (the whole concept defies economic sense to me), or binance (their exchange feels scammy)

Of course, my Alts are the 20pc of my coins that are not btc / bch / eth / ltc / xmr

Block is a good bet as well... But kind of fucking expensive, so the room for growth is a lot smaller compared to a few months ago..

VIA

Why? Isn't it just a shitcoin copy of BTC?

sell most of your ark for profits. all these other clowns are just chasing tops.

LMC, ARC, BCY, STORJ, do a small stake in Unify and UIS.

enjoy the free money.

I'll hold my ark for the next 2 years AT LEAST. Not selling them.

Will look into those coins, thanks

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

buy CV2, alot of new features coming soon, its pivx lite.

IOTA

NAV is the only correct answer.

Espers (on Yobit)