Why were whites the most barbarian race in the world?

Why were whites the most barbarian race in the world?

>opens a thread after getting BTFO on the other thread
Hmm...

don't worry my niBBa we Turks are going to destroy those wh*Te subhumans within 50 years
we didn't let them touch Anatolia for 1000 years and they still mad af my niBBa, now we're taking over their cities

i'm also a Turk my nigga but still i want to understand why those cracker wh*Te subhumans are so evil

aight listen to me now my niBBa
when Yakub decided to create those subhumans, he didn't add emotions or anything like that because emotions cannot be artifically created only Allah can create emotions so this is why wh*Te subhumans are evil but they're weak af so it's okay

Explains a lot thank you my nigga
also, moruQ sen hangi posterdın kamal mı :DDDDD

Giresunlu olan benim moruQ

Well played.

moruQ ben de wh*Te PİÇi domaltmak istiyorum artık bu wh*Te PİÇleri çekilmez oldu nigga artık soykırım istiyorum

merak etme moruQ ölüyorlar yavaş yavaş

that's a laz you dumb wh*Te subhuman
>yavaş yavaş
NIGGA I WANT THEM TO DIE RIGHT NOW NIGGA I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR 50 YEARS JUST GENOCIDE wh*Te SUBHUMANS RN

calm down niBBa they're becoming our slaves if you want to hasten the process why don't you rent a truck and run over wh*Tes??

looks like a wh*Te subhuman

I dont know op, but I think they were up to WW2, now they are too pacifist and wont fight muslim asimilation

Why the fuck would someone search for "the"

Stupid non-White, perhaps.
>
>Redskins didn't massacre other tribes on a regular bases
Deluded faggot.

kek

>massacring civilians
>murdering children
>killing unarmed men
>obliteration of the population and demographics
Hmm...

>the expulsion of whites led to a drought
Are white people rain gods?

Where are your sources? How is this a high level of discourse? Saged and reported.

hahaha ha
>turk
>calls whites subhuman
lmao nibba I'm not even white but you call whites subhuman for colonialism and the native genocide and slavery while you did all that and more to slavs hahaha how does this shit work

they know how to farm. or do you think knowledge of farming is from spontaneous revelation?

mehmet aurelio or kemal atatürk ??