You people should be ashamed of yourselves

Skullbone
Skullbone

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Just sitting around, doing nothing, watching your balances grow. There are people out there literally working themselves to death - TO DEATH! - for a fraction of what you passively make with your "crypto" while masturbating to anime.

You disgust me.

RumChicken
RumChicken

he will wagecuck forever and die poor

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

love it

cum2soon
cum2soon

kys nocoiner

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

We should have listened to Keynes

Snarelure
Snarelure

How about you tell them about crypto instead of scolding us?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Do you get mad at supermodels who get paid for being pretty?

Or get mad at trust fund kids who are rich simply for being born?

Or people who win the lottery simply because they have a gambling addiction?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

So what? If i hadnt been making crypto money would their life somehow improve?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Buy a laptop and a book and learn u fucking pussy nobody is stopping you

idontknow
idontknow

What book? I learn everything online but I enjoy learning from books

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

On pace to make $19k today.

Not bad.

MPmaster
MPmaster

You don't even make that much, only if you're already rich as fuck at which point you don't need any more money. Crypto is a meme

Playboyize
Playboyize

I guess I'm smarter than them then.

If they want to kill themselves working, it's their choice, isn't it?
Well, I made a smarter one.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

all these people taking this shitty bait
remember when Veeky Forums was self aware and wasn't filled with retards who thought everything was serious?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

If you dont take memes seriously you have no business in crypto.

Supergrass
Supergrass

maybe they should

git gud

MPmaster
MPmaster

I know it's bait, you're the stupid one for not knowing we know it's a shitty bait.

What am I supposed to do while the graphs are updating anyway? Might as well shitpost.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

kill yourself retard I've probably made more than you on crypto. buying into memes is probably the worst thing you could possibly do

Booteefool
Booteefool

implying that makes it better for them when it really makes it better for us

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Yes. It's not fucking fair...

WebTool
WebTool

you on the left

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

live in a third world shithole
earning top dollars on my job
still make more with crypto shittrading

I'm going hungry atm because I keep putting all my shit into this, this is my ticket out of here, either I make or I kill myself, win win either way.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

implying Im not busting my ass to make more money to funnel into cryptos

Techpill
Techpill

Fuck off. I wage cuck one of the most deaming jobs around - retard wrangling. Everyday I have to deal with literal autistic spaz outs and have to change the shit filled nappies of full grown adults. All my meagre savings go into crypto and I'm finally, FINALLY at a point where I might be able to make as much off crypto "passively" (furiously researching ICOs and avoiding shitcoins) to replace my shit job.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Rich Dad, Poor Dad. The Millionaire Next Door, Deep Work, A Walk Down Wallstreet, ...

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

lifes unfair boohoo

Emberfire
Emberfire

in order to become a kike one must do as a kike
if user doesn't, someone else will
pareto principle, darwinism yadda yadda

t. has to wageslave nearly until Q3 to break free of tax oppression each year

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

There's no honor in wagecucking. It's voluntary indentured servitude. These people have the same chance I have to escape it, and they refuse to even try. Let's face it, most people can't think outside the box. They will work themselves to death simply because it's what everyone else is doing. They'll put $200 into lottery tickets before they put it into something that will actually make them money.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

tfw making money while fapping to 3d lol hentai

whereismyname
whereismyname

win win either way
Top kek, I feel you [email protected] Third worlder here.

Inmate
Inmate

I'm more right than left
is this a good thing?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Third worlder here as well.
We're going are going to make, bros

MPmaster
MPmaster

tfw 100% lamboland chad

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

It ain't my wave,but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna ride it and get what the fuck I can out of it. Besides, I got the initial investments by working. Add to that, I take losses as well as gains.

I used to hate people who lived on welfare even though they were fit for work and jobs were available. Why aren't they contributing and producing? After a few years, I realized I had it backwards the entire time: as long as you *can* get taxpayer money, it's a moral imperative to do so, provided that the funds are used for the betterment of your friends and loved ones and the strengthening of bonds and the in-group. If you can find work on the side and make more tax-free income on top of that, even better. Unfortunately many recipients don't do this, they waste the money.

I'm in the U.S, so I speak in the context of an American: this is not a Nation. There is no national unity. There is no patriotism. Millions of American men have died screaming, with their guts hanging out and their pants full of shit, believing they were preserving freedom and crushing tyranny. The People """memorialize them""" and celebrate these freedoms, which they have allowed to slip through their fingers for decade after decade, and they do so by shoving their fat pig snouts into troughs of booze, grease, and sugar, then staring at colorful explosions in the night sky and maybe fucking a stranger in a bathroom stall.

This isn't a nation, it's a slowly sinking ship fit for plunder. Get as much as you can, while you can. All that matters is you and yours. Everyone else can get fucked.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Hang on bros, when the U.S falls, the 3rd world will get more business. Israel is already shifting their business and political dealings more toward Russia and China. They're like monkeys swinging from branch to branch, they don't let go of one before getting decent hold of another. The Jews have almost bled us dry, all you have to do is wait and reap some benefits when they turn to you. Then you crush them once and for all.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Die you fucking communist !

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

This isn't a nation, it's a slowly sinking ship fit for plunder. Get as much as you can, while you can. All that matters is you and yours. Everyone else can get fucked.

Sadly, you are correct. Is it wrong to take all the supplies you can carry as the ship sinks? Maybe, but if it's a matter of survival, does it matter? This whole system is coming down. There's nothing that can save it. Anyone who isn't adequately equipped when it sinks is going to perish.

StonedTime
StonedTime

exactly this. stupid people get butthurt and want to drag others down to their level so they can feel better. which is why you see posts like this, form stupid people like OP.

smart people want others to join them, which is why you saw everyone telling you to get into crypto, OP, but you didnt listen....

Supergrass
Supergrass

Checked bruh. Thats the damn truth. A landmass filled with easy atomized marks for kikes and anyone with a tight ingroup willing to take advantage.

This place is the farthest thing from a nation.

SniperGod
SniperGod

how come when I made my first profit it gave me a boner

5mileys
5mileys

some of us do both

takes2long
takes2long

you are too stupid to be successful like me- keep working your hands to the bone because you are inferior.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

This guy knows.

RumChicken
RumChicken

yes

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Your message made me hard.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I work 8 hours a day and sleep 4 hours a day. The entire time I am awake I am watching the markets to make money.

You know who disgusts me? You and dumb people who are advocating for. You should be ashamed for sticking up for trash that should be ashamed of being so ignorant.

Kill your self, trash.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

all you have to do is wait

KIKE DETECTED
GAS EM NOW

Inmate
Inmate

No. Seriously take better care of your money

SniperGod
SniperGod

Yes, but then I throw my head back with lols because I worked at it, juggled good and bad info and found my way to Veeky Forums. The brilliant will inherit the earth, not some shit who gets a life handed to them.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Excellent books. Remind you that if you spent a buck on these books, you got Jew'd.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

yes, you need brass balls to make money in crypto