Is this the most undervalued coin on the market? Why is it never shilled here?

Is this the most undervalued coin on the market? Why is it never shilled here?

Exactly for the reason you mentioned, because it's still undervalued. Be prepared to see countless threads about it when the price goes to something like $80. Veeky Forums only talks about coins that already pumped

How well do you think Tierion can compete with it?

>Veeky Forums only talks about coins that already pumped
Not really. It's mostly scam coins

It is definitely the most boring one.
Who would ever sit and wait when gold is still raining left and right?
Just yesterday I got some MTH, ICO literally lasted less than 18 minutes and in a few days I'll be able to resell for 1000% profit if I want.
Why should I bother with such a slowpoke shitbag such as factom

Just why

>Having this level of brain damage
How the fuck can you know what coin will pump and what coin will not retard? Chasing moons is basically gambling, at least holding Factom is much more safe gamble as it has a bigger chance to have a huge moon mission than most shitcoins out there.

>Hur dur why hold something that's still undervalued when I can buy something that will be up 1000%
You are probably a billionaire by now, given that you are sure of every coin that goes up 1000% every time.

>MTH 1000%
you've got to be joking

MTH can x10, other coins can 1.5x, and other picks might even lose, but there's no doubt that your safe fucktom isn't gonna move! Enjoy your safety old fart.

Just wait till 5th september mate.

What makes you think MTH is going to go x10? If you can buy stuff with eth on their platform why would anyone want to buy MTH?

sounds like a black girl name
>yo Monetha bag dat ass up

Vouchers. Also mth mc is 70mil paypal is 70Bil

>but there's no doubt that your safe fucktom isn't gonna move!
It's has a real use, working product, hype, low supply and low marketcap for what It is, it just needs more awareness/volume. It's also a coin that didn't had a huge pump yet, so assuming that's never gonna move or that the chances of it moving are smaller than your useless shitcoins is pure retardation.

>Enjoy your safety old fart.
Nothing in crypto is completely safe, but chasing moon shots will sure fuck you in the ass in the long term.

Yes, this is a very undervalued coin. It's not shilled here because it's not marketable to anyone here.

I full intend to diversify a decent % of my portfolio into Factom once I reach my goal by making my gains throughout other coins.

I trust that this coin will be around until then and continue to build a strong foundation with steady gains.

Why would anyone want those?.... And yeah Paypal is worth far more because they actually have the transaction volumes. What makes you think Monetha will capture even 1% of that?

>My shitcoin will move, yours will not
Can you sell me this crystal ball of yours? I give 21 BTCs for it.

Existing agreements with big hands, voucher incentives, using eth, and smashing 35mil hard caps in 18 min of ICO tells me something as well

Amyway not here ti shill mth and had enough of tapping street signs

Fucktom is for old farts, that is my point today

Yeah so you can shove it up your ass

This is the worst shill I have seen today. Do a favor to this board and kill yourself.

Agreements with big hands? Sure they can partner up with their local serbian mom and pop shops but that doesn't guarantee transactions on the platform. Hitting the hardcap within a relatively short time frame doesn't mean shit. Most likely, it just means there are people like you trying to make a quick buck dumping once it comes out on exchanges.

Old farts generally have more money than teenagers who have to ask for allowance like yourself though

I hold 7 and want more

FCT moves slow and that makes it much easier to trade , MTH a shit and the ICO was over as soon as it started total disaster, makes people not want to invest
Every portfolio should hold 10+ FCT or its not complete. Also buy FCT up to $50+ longterm

25% of my portfolio is FCT. Comfiest hodl lads.

I just sold $1,000 of FCT today...

Are Monetha & Monaco sisters?

doesnt IOC for one have what Factom does as just one of the blockchain features. factom just uses the btc blockchain as well