LTC MOON! Volume moving to hit parity with ETH

LTC is mooning hard guys, the moon has just begun too. Way undervalued, this thing is easily going to surge past $80 tommorow.

$100 next week

cap it

>Investing in ancient crypto

I bet you would have invested in laserdisc and betamaxx, too.

heh, go fuck yourself.

ltc isn't ancient, it's faster and cheaper to transfer than gayfaggot eth

>top 5 cryptos are ancient in terms of crypto timeline besides the hellspawn that is bitcoin cash

hmmm

as long as theres fud like this, ltc will continue to remain a safe bet

First big move I made when I learnd what as happening/happened to BTC. So stoked I didn't listen to Veeky Forums about it.

Watch out OP, you're making me want to sell.

pushig 78 alreaaaaaaady

Anyone cashing out ETH, moving to LTC, and buying up the low low ETH @ 320

if i had confidence in this happening, I would.

Make your case.

real value at least 10% of btc
or
40% because 2x supply, same usage, same mining.

My dick wouldn't twitch until Litecoin continues to grow faster then 10 dollars to ETHs 60 dollars as that is the ratio I have traded and hold both ETH and LTC at.

>no one uses so fees are low
>ITS A FEATURE NOT A BUG BUY BUY BUY

such obvious pump and dump should be ban worthy

stay poor bizfag

I've had LTC since the low 40s and you've been say this every 5 dollars.

Just passed $78.

litecoin has yet to dump looking at the YTD chart tho. just a linear progression upwards

there is a reason for this pump same as dash last week.

I sold my LTC literally at 43 the day it reversed back upwards because it kept downtrending.
I bought when it was mooning to 58 previously and saw it fail to climb back up repeatedly

Then after just another 2 weeks, this bullcrap happens. After 5-6 weeks of holding, if I had just held 1-2 more...

whats the reason?

I refuse to buy back into it now though. Even 0.02 or 0.024 wouldn't see that significant of gains now compared to before and who the fuck knows when it'll reverse trend...

when will the daytraders learn..

>hold 6 weeks
>wow daytraders

mining profit. ltc went from 1 to 0.25. dash from 1.7 to 0.5 a day.

lmao

new friend idiots

someone pays a few BTC to pamp these low volume shitcoins up so they can turn around and sell 100s of BTC at 20% higher prices to you trend chasing tards

the whole point of altcoins is to get more bitcoins. if you are a believer in altcoins you are the idiot at the poker table

stop listening to these guys:
I bought 200 LTC right where you sold 43 and didn't listen to anyone here telling me to sell it.

They're all mad they held it at a bad time. But where will investors go now, who don't trust (((BTC)))?

comfy af with ltc threads always being so controversial. shows the true decentralized free market at work, while the eth threads are a constant circlejerk shilling to convince themselves that eth will not keep forking itself and fucking its investors into oblivion

ETH may climb up more, but it's going to cycle like it did this summer, not as hard though, and will be easy picking ls for a dip within the next 10 days

you fucking pathetic idiot yes and to mine more btc with ltc and dash miners.

>will be easy picking ls for a dip within the next 10 days
why

0.05 before EOY

I have to disagree. I bought in at 0.016477 and road it up until 0.0169 and didn't pull the trigger until 0.166.

imagine if I had more capital to trade with, I would've definitely made significant gains. it's all in timing it right, and I'm not perfect but I get more wins than loses doing it

Yeah. Been dropping my ETH into LTC as LTC resistance drops. It's clear that LTC has taken the wind out of ETH's sails and people are extremely bullish on getting access to a BTC network token. Lots of others have been doing the same, I've been watching people dump thousands of ETH for LTC for the past 3 days.

If LTC stabilizes near $100 I'll dump literally everything I have into it, because it won't stop until November.

>it's all in timing it right, and I'm not perfect but I get more wins than loses doing it
Great advice, time everything

ETH is one a 5 week trade cycle of peaks and valleys, I trade the swings but LTC is booming. Incredible trade if you ask me. At the end of the day, you go back to ETH, but LTC is booming rn, so I'm riding this rocket

>tfw sold yesterday at 70$
I want to die

>selling a 50% uptrend while LN hype continues to build

That's the reason I hesitate, I'm already deep in LTC and I like to be diversified. If I did this with XMR, I would have missed LTC.