Whitebois btfo

google.com/amp/s/articles.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/joan_of_arc_statue_graffiti_te.amp

bout time dis cracka honkie
bitch payed fo her crimes againt brothas.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/bbc-digital-pidgin-language-service
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leave joan alone.

They better not fuck with /ourgirl/

why do they want to tear it down?

>racist cracka slaveowning honkie
you tell me nigga.

she be whyte dat mean she rayciss brutha

Stop being retarded and speaking in Niggernese
Because if something is made by white people it's bad. After all, as the retard said, they probably thought she own slaves. In the 1400's, during a war, in France. I fucking hate Americans.

wired.co.uk/article/bbc-digital-pidgin-language-service

nigga da way I speak is recognized by bbc as itz own language. you be oppressen me and be ready to pop a cap in yo ass.

I don't understand any of this.

racist craka

>Not knowing Joan of Arc was a proud woman of color
Smdh

dats because crackas lie. brothas cry.

we told you yankees that this would happen but you were too busy virtue signalling for pc points.

Crawford took part in genociding natives, he deserved that decapitation.

no genocide of siberian-americans took place. disease killed 95% of them becuase of their weak immune systems.

It's not a language in my eyes, so I don't give a shit what the BBC says. You can go all cracka jack and popping caps in asses, and I'll just run you over in a car and we can it a day.

>95 % of indians die of disease, therefore it's cool and good to kill and ethnically cleanse the rest

amerifat logic

This is what happens when Americans are given global cultural dominance. You idiots have no idea what to do with it other than pollute other cultures with your low-class degeneracy, whether it be white or black.

when they are constantly attacking you it is. Should Americans have layed down and take it like Europeans do today?

stay buttmad craka. the age of brothas has come. Preach it.

>Should Americans have layed down and take it like Europeans do today?

what? should europeans cleanse muzzies because some extremists among them do terror attacks? fuck no. your country is built on evil deeds and seems like the same genocidal spirit is alive even today. fuck americans, evil evil people

>should europeans cleanse muzzies because some extremists among them do terror attacks?
yes. that's the only way to fix the problem. nothing else has worked in the span of 3 decades. the attacks just keep getting worse and more frequent.

except thats exactly what will happen, its not a political or a ideological issue, its a defence reflex built deep into the mentality and culture, its what europe does when shit builds up, it purges

At the very least you should have lynch mobs targeting muslims and mosque burnings every time a terrorist attack occurs. That will stop the shitskins because they'd know they're consequences to their actions.

This is just fucking retarded. Not even /pol/ puts up with retardposting like this, they just delete the thread and ban the user for a little while.

>leftypol will defend this niggering

crakas put up statues dat be oppresion my kin. Honkies be gettin wut dey deserve. stay buttmad yo peantut butter eaten milk drinken CRAKA,

whell Veeky Forums is where /pol/ comes to relax and shitpost without the mods giving a fuck

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

>what? should europeans cleanse muzzies because some extremists among them do terror attacks? fuck no.

Rome never had a Carthaginian problem, or a Gaul problem, or a Greek problem or a Jew problem after they genocided and sacked them all. They tried diplomacy and understanding, then they just cleaned house.

You can argue with morals but you cant argue with results.