Be Emperor

>be Emperor
>lose battle, get captured
>your enemy steps on you and rubs his feet in your face in front of his entire court
>get an erection

wat do?

Pretend you were shot an arrow. If they ask why you don't bleed and why's the arrow so short and thick, you just say
>"dunno asshole why don't you check for yourself"
when they do, slap em with with diamond sword

Please tell me there is a femdom doujin based on Battle of Manzikert.

Isn't this just slander? However, he's a turk, and not even a turk from Turkey but an OG turk, a savage from the steppes. Was that kind of humiliiation done before?

I've seen this thread before

>"What a worthless Emperor you are, getting captured so easily! Now, suck on my toes and I might just let you live... Hmm, why are you hiding your crotch like that? Don't tell me, your disgusting dick got hard from having your face stepped on? Fufu, Romans really are nasty little perverts! I wonder if your subjects know their ruler is such a pathetic masochist pig. I know, if you write a declaration saying that you're my personal pet I might just let you cum, fufufu..."

are there actually human beings who find this arousing on any level

hahahahahahahahahahaha
no...
hahahahah that'd be silly

Is there any drawfag to draw this?

duuuuuuuude .. no .. dont be that guy

Does this happen in Arslan senki?

YO ARE A FREAK

Kill yourself

Hey reddit

Persians were truly obnoxious assholes, Romans threated their captive nobles much better. good riddance they got rekt at the end.

That image is bullshit
Alp Arslan Wined and Dined captive Romanos and threat him fairly well. Byzantine writers actually used this chivalrous behavior to justify they did they lost "We did not lose because Allah is true and Christianity is bullshit no, we lost because the enemy acted more christian then us"

Now Diogenes was treated very badly when he returned, thats another topic.

>The next day, when the emperor’s captivity was announced tothe sultan, he was full of immense joy and disbelief at the same time, thinking that it was truly a great and exceedingly great thing in addition to the defeat of the emperor to take the man himself captive and servant. In this manner, humanely and sensibly, did the Turks accept the success of victory, neither boasting as is wont to occur for the most part in cases of good luck, nor ascribing the deed to their own strength but attributing everything to God, as they had accomplished a greater monument of victory than they could have under their own strength.

>Because of this, when the emperor was brought before the sultan in the shabby clothing of a soldier, he was again in doubt and sought evidence concerning him. But when he was informed by other [captives] and also by those ambassadors who had once come to him, that the person before him was the emperor of the Romans, he stood up at once and, embracing him, said, ‘Do not be afraid, O emperor, but be optimistic before all, since you will encounter no bodily harm but will be honoured in a manner worthy of the pre-eminence of your power. For foolish is he who is not cautious before the unexpected reversal of luck.’ Then he ordered a tent to be prepared and an attendance appropriate to him [the emperor] and he immediately made him a companion at table and invited guest, not seating him apart but on the same seat on a par with those of eminent rank and equal in honour.

Source: The account of the battle of
Manzikert by Michael Attaleiates

Hold breath until everything goes black

last.

>So he met with him twice a day and spoke with him, consoling him with many soothing statements referring to the vicissitudes of life and for eight days he shared similar thoughts and his hospitality, never once offending him by the slightest word nor so much as mentioning any seeming error in the expedition of the army

I don't know where that image originates though, the style is more western, so maybe done by crusaders after they met turks?

And when the emperor returned to constantinople they put his eyes out and let him rot to death. Then they call turks barbarians.

Actually liking femdom is Reddit as fuck

>femdom
Was Alp Arslan a tranny?

Vercingetorix disagrees.