Ugliest borders in history. Nothing can top that

Ugliest borders in history. Nothing can top that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan–Uzbekistan_barrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those have been fixed, user.

This though...

Why would you post that? Absolutely disgusting.

Czechoslovakia without Ruthenia isn't bad at all.
Pic related however..

Dahala Khagrabari is now part of Bangladesh

Can't find a picture, but the borders between Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are nauseating. Can someone post a pic?

>the Uzbek capital is in that clusterfuck
>Jizzakh
>Bishkek
>those regions of Uzbekistan in Kyrgyzstan
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan–Uzbekistan_barrier

>that tiny little bit of Afghanistan that borders China.

I always forget about that

>I always forget about that

I may be wrong, but I believe that strip purely exists so that the British Raj and Russian Empire didn't have to directly border each other and risk a border war.

Not saying this is true or false, but the strip of land is an actual vale/pass that connects Afghanistan with China. It's not a random clusterfuck like other bordergore in the map (and it looks cute imho).

USA with Canada.
>a fucking straight line

long snekk

aesthetic

(OP)
when your country's borders are so fucked up the fastest way to one end to another is through another country

I'd like to see someone provide a better argument for Belgium losing its independence

What's wrong with this one?

>Thus Dahala Khagrabari was the enclave of an enclave of an enclave. In practice, it was a parcel of land used for farming and was not actually inhabited. It was separated by a few metres of Bangladeshi land from its first-order Indian enclave.
>The owner of this enclave was a Bangladeshi farmer who lives in the enclave surrounding Dahala Khagrabari (#51)
how the fuck can this even happen when they same guy owns both plots of land?

Don't even remind me

tfw you live near this abomination and every time you want to go south or see Dubrovnik you have to pass 4 different border cheks and procedures.

Brčko is not a part of Republika Srpska.
It's officially a condominium between FBiH and RS, de facto it's self-governing.

Would post Germany but its hard to choose specific map for it, most are ugly.

It's actually not entirely straight. Part of it on the edge is actually slightly lower than the degree they initially intended the border to be set at.

>you have to pass 4 different border cheks and procedures
What? Why? Why not use the bridge?

A bridge would make sense. Why was Bosnia and Herzegovina given that small access to the sea? How was Croatia obligated to do that during or in the aftermath of the Yugoslavian Wars?