Why did soldiers fall in love with nurses so often in we?

why did soldiers fall in love with nurses so often in we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordel_militaire_de_campagne
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zlM7d69rA
youtube.com/watch?v=AuF1AN-ugM0
youtu.be/wvPU1LilOUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in ww1?

>put young men and young women together
>"why are they fucking eachother?"

You're asking the big questions, user.

So why don't I get any? I'm around my peers constantly.

Only pussy you're going to see unless on leave

People often get sexually attracted to their caregivers if the sexes match up. Plus as pointed out, what else would you expect?

Because you make no effort to be an attractive sexual partner

The real question is, how rampant was homosexuality in WW1 armies?
With warfare being so static, it wasn't possible for soldiers to use prostitutes or rape, so the only ways to ease sexual tension had been masturbation and homosexuality.

gee i wonder

Literally the only women you're gonna interact with for ages.

I do tho?

I dunno about you but I can just jack off thinking of women. Quite frankly masturbating would be the last thing on my mind if I was at the front.

its called the Nightingale effect

>so the only ways to ease sexual tension had been masturbation and homosexuality
So you do not why most armies back then did not accept homos(unless you're in closet and nobody knows)? Beside, there were tons of things could kill you in front lines, your health and life are seriously endangered even if warfare was static, but all you care is your sexual needs? How stupid can you be?

Not to mention most of the time you can't even have enough of foods and water.

Here's the easiest answer. You're not attractive. Change that.

Post pic and I'll give you answer.

>only woman you'll see for long time
>they are usually pretty (or they look like that because you are fucking dying

Plus it's their literal job to care for you

The stereotypical role of a woman is for a caregiver, what other job would be the best preparation for motherhood?

>why did men starved for pussy after months surrounded by other men fall in love with women giving them care and kindness?
Seriously user? Do you really need to ask this question?

There's no ice to break between caregiver and patient, the nurse has seen your naked body and probably dumped your piss and shit. Also it's natural to have good feelings for someone who's taking care of you.

I know it was frequent in 'Nam. Maybe it's easier to get away with that stuff in a less structured setting like bush wars.

When a man experiences the horrors of the front and is greeted with an angelic face while sipping some tea, who wouldn't fall in love?
When a woman does her best to save poor men in wretched positions, sees their gratitude in their eyes, and is cried for whenever her dress is not in arms reach, who wouldn't fall in love?
My grandparents met because my grandmother nurtured my grandfather and there is easily chemistry made when the world of care meets the world of suffering.

>leave your small town for the first time in your life
>its to go to the other side of the world to fight in the bloodiest war in history
>spend months in a shit infested ratty trench, every inch of you covered in rain, dirt, caked on blood, and lice
>eat modly bread once a day
>get shot
>wake up in an actual bead with a qt3.14 nurse taking care of you
>the first woman you have even seen in months
>"hurr why did they fall in love"

Soldiers got rotated out pretty often.
Faggotry was punished with execution.

>go to war
>when nobody's looking shot yourself in the foot
>can't fight
>be sent to nursery
>drown in pussy while the others die

>it wasn't possible for soldiers to use prostitutes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordel_militaire_de_campagne
No faggotry allowed in superior countries.

that's my plan if war ever happens

Because you're not a soldier recovering from wounds sustained in battle, surrounded by women who probably took the job because they have a fetish for men in uniform.

>tfw no asian guerrilla gf

>The last BMC in French territory, that of the Legion in Kourou in Guyana, closed in 1995 (following a complaint by a Brazilian pimp for unfair competition)
I love France.

Patient-health professional relationships are immoral.

Also i'm a doctor, why the fuck am i still alone? I'm not even ugly.

because you don't have battle-scarred soldiers to tend to and hold their hand desu.

Also are they immoral? why so?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zlM7d69rA

Holy shit, way too many emotions for me.

10/10

This.
It still happens in hospitals where patients are in for a while.
I work on an adult long-term floor where the average stay is 40+ days. The nurses assist the patient with their basic needs, the nitty-gritty shit, are generally friendly, polite, etc. It may be the first time the patient was ever treated like the word revolves around their well-being, so they grow very attached to the nurses.
Some nurses will respond to this attention by getting a little too friendly with the patients.
We've had a few nurses in the area who had their licensees suspended/revoked for getting into intimate relationships with their patients.

I was in a hospital for just 5 hours and the nurses were all over me. I guess I looked like I was gonna keel over but still.

>Shoot yourself in the foot
Soldiers have been shot for this, you know. If they suspect you of cowardice or if they find gunpowder near the wound then you're fucked.

Yeah they even made a movie about geniuses like you.
youtube.com/watch?v=AuF1AN-ugM0

i really wonder why

>that Corsican fagget

Deserved
Napoleon would have been ashamed

Let's compare and contrast
The Battlefront:
>Women are scarce
>Men are everywhere
>Everyone is fit
>Traditional family oriented folk
>Raised with traditional gender roles in mind, having a family is the primary goal
>Could die tomorrow, probably will
>Nothing to do but fight, fuck and write

The College:
>Women everywhere
>Men everywhere
>Physically unfit
>Modern identy politics
>Raised with a "be whatever you want" attitude, having a family is either secondary or does not factor in at all.
>Everyone is probably going to live till at least their 80s
>Preoccupied with study and part time jobs

youtu.be/wvPU1LilOUw

That is really creepy

If your attracted to a girl, tell her "I think your really interesting and attractive and if like to get to know you better, do you want to go out sometime?" If she says no, accept it and try someone else. Dont be her friend, dont orbit her, dont try to wear her down. If she is the tiniest bit interested in fucking you she will say yes, if she isnt, dont waste your time. Also shower, wear clean clothes, and exercise

What about the people who legitimately did it by accident while cleaning rifle or performing drills?

cringe

>get a bullet booboo
>go to hospital
>nurse changes your clothes
>helps you pee
>feeds you
>bathes you
>helps you cum to keep your penis functioning
>nourishes you with breastmilk
>massages your balls
Why wouldn't you fall in love?

Thats a little off putting

shit your fantasy really took off in the second half of that post

user, I....

It's all the anime you watch

Homosexuality is not frequent enough in humans to ever be 'rampant'.

Assuming 1% of soldiers in WW1 were gay, they still had social pressure to never act on those feelings.

Without witness, 12 more bullets.

You'd fall in love with your own mom by the sound of it.

I could listen to that bitch whispering in my ears all day long...

is this suppose to help you go to sleep or are you supposed to jerk off to it?

fuck this is too real

If you got your bladder neck stretched you'd wanna throw up the moment you pissed too

This, what von Mackessen said

there it is

Bugger boys in ships and army followers/musicians existed for those reason user, if you can't get a grill good is a prepubescent boy.
Also people didn't think straight/gay, that's very modern. They tought penetrating = Macho, being penetrated = girly, so it was used to debase the enemy or to ease the tension with boys because they weren't men and thus okay to rape them.
War was pretty horrible all around, specially the losers or captured, specially if you were unfortunate enough to end in another culture were things like rules of war or whatever didn't exist or weren't applied to people of another culture/religion.

it happened but I wouldnt say it was common

If you keep your rifle loaded while cleaning it you deserve to be put in front of a firing squad.

>Bugger boys in ships and army followers/musicians existed for those reason user, if you can't get a grill good is a prepubescent boy.
That's not their original and main purpose at all. If you did that and was found out back then, most likely you'd be kicked out. You fucking fag revisionist.

>Also people didn't think straight/gay, that's very modern.
WW1~2 is quite modern actually. Remember Turing? Besides, people already know how to distinguish faggots and non-faggots back then for thousands of years, only with different names, that's not modern concept. Take your lgbt revisionism elsewhere. Faggot.

>Bugger boys in ships and army followers/musicians existed for those reason user, if you can't get a grill good is a prepubescent boy.
That's not how most military worked back then , even today as well.

>people didn't think straight/gay, that's very modern.
Actually your lgbt horseshits are more like modern thing.

>They tought penetrating = Macho, being penetrated = girly.
Maybe for old Romans and Greeks, but outside of them, not really.

You sound really like a typical queer. Usually only queers or their sympathizers have such degenerated, deluded minds.
Sexuality is not a “modern concept”, it means your “sexual desires”(aka "who do you want to fuck"), and humans already know their sexual desires probably since we’re still apemen, just in different terms, because it fundamentally relates to our reproduction and emotions. Humans, including soldiers, know vast majority of people like opposite sex, small numbers of degenerates like same sex or accept both, that’s not a modern concept at all.
You are fag because you like / fuck same genders, not because “penetrating = macho, being penetrated = girly”.

Who doesnt

Nurturing spirit is about the epitome of femininity.