Is getting into crypto with very small amounts practical?

Poorfag here, wanting to ride the bubble like the rest of you, is it practical to invest small amounts into bitcoin (say $10 a week) and grow it over time? Or do you really need to have gotten in 5 years ago/have a fuckton of spare cash to make it work?

I bought 50 units of ANS for $80.

Do some research and decide for yourself

The fees will eat you $10 up. Save till you have $50 or soeven. Maybe you can make $100 out of it or even $200 if you're lucky but don't expect to get rich of that sum

No offense mate, but if you seriously need help with a decision like that, you should stay away from crypto. Or any form of investment. it's the equivalent of asking whether you should open a savings account or if it's too late. Sans the risk question.

Read up on investment 101 and come back if you've answered the fundamentals for yourself.

not bad

This is exactly why I asked. Crypto is black magic to me. Thanks.

I turned $200 to $11k in 3 months.
You can do it user

Also, if you dont know jackshit about crypto, you are gonna get raped chasing pumps in the first day.
Learn before you jump in.

LIAR.

Started with 50 month ago when bitcoin cash was mooning. There was moment when i could sell bitcoin cash and get +30 profit but made mistake and keep waiting till it will rise more. Later deposit +100. So now have +20 profit. Idk still learning how to do all of this. Planning later invest more money. Actually I did many mistakes and could have way more than having now. But I think I getting it. Bought ripple for long term holding and LTC for short

Rob a petrol station nerd

yes it is, especially with small amounts. be prepared to do a lot of research tho

$100 initial investment with 5% growth everyday will become $5b in a year.

Good luck getting 5% a day consistently

Don't listen to anyone . You should always start with a small amount if you want to be a trader. With small amounts you'll make mistakes and learn from it. With big amounts one mistake and you'll start posting pink feelmen. Additionally seeing $10 becoming $1000 is far more satisfactory than seeing $1000 becoming $2000

Yes. I originally bought just $50 of bitcoin btc because I was broke. Just HODLed and kept adding small amounts whenever I could afford it. Currently that's worth a top spec Tesla Model X with all bells and whistles.

If you had a single bitcoin at the beginning of this year, you would have made an average of $15.73 extra per day or $3822.39 just by sitting their and doing nothing. HODL.

Maybe it would be better to accumulate 10 every week, wait for a dip and then invest them.

I have very little money and started out with 10. Then I put 10 in every few weeks, made a few mistakes but I'm up about 80% in my total portfolio. There where times in the beginning when I was down the same though. I'd say 10 is a good place to start but I don't know if you can afford to lose it.

Cost average isn't a bad idea but I'd see if you can find a place where fees wont eat a big portion of that up.

very practical, I turned my $3.50 into 7.2 million USD in just under 2 years.