Gypsies

Why is there such a difference between historical representation of Gypsies, showing them as romantic nomads with rich culture, and modern image of Gypsies as dirty, pathological criminals?

COMMON MISTAKE. GYPSIES DO NOT, NOR HAVE EVER EXISTED AS AN ENTHIC, CULTURAL, RELIGIOUS, OR RACIAL GROUP. PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE CHERRYPICKED FROM ALREADY-POOR ROMANIA AND BALKAN COUNTRIES TO DEPICT THE RESPECTIVE COUNTRY'S POOR AS "NOT THEM".

because at that time western societies were not foolish enough to invite historically hostile cultures into their own, so they could afford to view them from a distance through a romantic lens. now they know for a fact that they are dirty pathological criminals.

Because they have literal physical aversion to labor, but aren't nearly as crafty as jews for example, and before welfare state era, they would be fucking genocided if they didn't make themselves useful somehow, even if only as traveling performers.

but thats not true tho

gypsies are distinctly gypsies and look different, speak a different language and have a different culture

they are so distinct its unmistakable, even the ones that speak the local language and dress and behave like normal people are still recognisable because they simply look like gypsies, they have darker skin and different facial features

if they worked at it, gyps could evolve into jews in about a thousand years

That's Western romanticism. It's like how Vikings are presented today as some cool warriors while in reality they were whitenigger barbarians.

WHERE I COME FROM, YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF FOR THESE KIND OF STATEMENTS.

UNTIL THAT TIME, I WILL DISREGARD YOUR HASTY COMMENT.

gypos are indian immigrants you toot

Some still walk around in traditional clothing and work in music and dance.

Autism.

they dont have a physical aversion to labor, quite on the contrary, the average gypsy spends a good 10-16 hours a day doing something or other that you or i wouldnt do even if we got payed, which they dont, get payed i mean, what they have is a cultural aversion to having a job

not the same thing you see

same thing with education, its not that they are too retarded to send kids to school, its that traditionaly in their culture kids dont go to school, schools are those places the goverment builds up to fuck with your children

Because they worked as entertainers, day labourers and tinsmits and knife-sharpeners before a lot of that work was outcompeted by industrialization

My grandmother (Danish) can tell about her rural youth in the 30's and 40's where the travellers would set up camp and it wouldn't be the pillaging, street-shitting affair of modern gypsies

I also think WW2 and dictatorships in Romania did a lot to destroy the better parts of gypsy culture

they were barbarians but certainly not niggers. niggers could never have invaded europe, because they don't have the innate intelligence. you see how cucked and soft that the scandanvians are now that they have been civilized, while the niggers who have been forced to live in western countries simply cannot be civilized, except for the top tier intelligent negroes like Ben Carson, but that is only the top .01 percent

>the average gypsy spends a good 10-16 hours a day doing something or other that you or i wouldnt do even if we got payed
like playing slots with child support money

As you said, they just invaded, they didn't conquer or established anything.

inb4 Russia, the modern white niggers of Europe

EXCELLENT. THE PLOT THICKENS. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO AGREE ON YOUR COLLECTIVE LIE RE. "GYPSIES", DO LET ME KNOW.

>COLLECTIVE LIE
are you retarded?
99% of gypsies are brown inbred manlets with nasal voices, no education and no job, who form packs and rob lone pedestrians with knives

if that's some kind sweeping generalization that could mean just about anyone in your eyes, then god fucking help you, coz I have no incentive to do that.

They established Dublin and York and many other cities. Hell, the Normans were only a few generations from being Vikings and they and their straight up Viking allies founded modern Britain.

RACISM, GENERALIZATIONS, AND SLANDER WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. PROVIDE (NON-ZIONIST) SOURCES AND I WILL GLADY HAVE A CIVIL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS COLLECTIVE FRAUDULENCE

The "historical representation" that you mentioned comes from the XIX Century, when travelers from civilized countries (usually French or Englishmen) looked for exotic stuff in poor countries like Spain. Gipsies and their music and passion (killing included) fit the bill perfectly.

Pre-XIX Gipsies appear in legal documents, and not in a very "romantci" way.

you must be joking. The I-M253 y-dna haplogroup, was nearly made extinct during the bronze age colonization of europe by R1a and R1b indo europeans. It is though that they were reduced to a single male ancestor at one point, who somehow survived in the frozen north Thus through natural selection, the race was greatly strengthened, the scandanavins eventually re-colonized all of scandanavia and by the late iron age were raiding and conquering all of europe. For instance the fief of normandy was established in the 10th century to prevent the viking from continuing to raid down French rivers into the interior. The Normans were vikings, Nor-man, North Man, get it. The Normans went on to conquer england and establish a dynasty that lasted into the seventeenth century. The scandanavians also directly colonized northumbria in northeast england during the ninth century and the surnames there are norse not english. The vikings even penetrated far into russia establishing trading posts as far as the black sea

actualy no, they live in strictly structured and organised tribal societies and whatever a particular family does for a living is also organised along those lines, they do music, playing at fairs, weddings, baptismal parties that sort of thing, they collect recicling materials, especialy shit like copper and brass and so on, they have well organised groups of beggars and this is all systematic, they clean out old buildings especialy infrastructure and industry buildings, they smuggle shit and sell smuggled and stolen crap, they organise pick pocketing gangs and often project their operations abroad, they sometimes organise larger scale theft of materials or shit like telepone cables or pipes, they repurpose old vechiles and such, they also do a lot of other stuff with trash and all sorts of crap that the average eastern european wouldnt even want to get close to, they do financial marifetluks of all sorts and sometimes get into human trafficking since they are just good at it, the more fucked up klans even go into child prostitution and organ trafficking, basicaly anything that can turn some profit but is too marginal or shitty or fucked up for mainstream local criminal gangs to get into

they are extremely hardworking people, they just dont have the same understanding of what the word 'work' means

also, by their logic the ones in charge dont work, it would be shamefull

so for every gypsy you see 'playing slots' theres probably five of them digging trough junkyards and doing youdonwanaknow what

That wasn't a generalization, that was a punctual description that could pass in criminal investigation, you imbecile.
Gypsies are northern Indians who got fucking lost and ended up in Europe some 6 centuries ago. They DO have their own ethnicity, they DO have their own language, and they DO have their own culture, however disgusting it is.

>in the future, gypsies will be jews
When science fiction goes too far.

are you retarded or simply a faggot?

you can choose to be both i wont mind

>Actually arguing with a troll posing as a tripfag

Literal retard

This process could of never happened naturally to niggers in ancient times, because the sahara formed an impenetrable barrier and they were too well suited to survival in sub-saharan africa. but theoretically, if you genocided the entire nigger race except for Ben Carson and then allowed Ben Carson to repopulate the race, then
niggers would become among the more intelligent races, that is how natural selection works

their fucking infestation is on par with mudslimes
mudslime in Europe are free loading bastards who want to enact their retarded law and fondling kid while Romas try every trick in the book to scam people,try going to Paris,Pressburg or Madrid and you say these scums shitting up the streets
im not a big fan of white nationalism and /pol/ shit but it is in Europe's best interest to get rid of them

Raise your hand those who actually had to work with gypsies.
Me. Twice.
They were good at work, kind people and good comrades. Both were fired for stealing stuff and money from the company...

The thing that I remember the most is that they had really strange traditions and behaviour in private. Most of the cliche are in fact real.

so if you recoginize that it is a problem, but you are not a big fan of white nationalism, then what is the solution to the problem? We would love to hear it

What even are jews?

I honestly wouldn't miss the gypsies if Hitler had just finished them off.

> gyps
> work
They're just thugs, they could never be on par with the Jews

t. Jew

>Jews
>work

Debt enslavement is not work, Shlomo

neither image seems all that bad desu

god I fucking hate gyppos

> Implying that the world began withstand Jews on top
They outsmarted, us, I'll give them that, but that's a hell of a lot more respectable than some kids in their late teens hiding in alleys with knives.

Gypsies are the worst humans imaginable. They're totally inbred and usually can't even talk, and their whole lives revolve around stealing, begging and being fucking dirty.

You cannot comprehend how absolutely shit they are. I was always baffled by their depictions in american media. None of those things are even remotely real. They aren't some sort of exotic songmasters and pretty dancing girls, they're the european equivalent of Abos. The only silver lining here is that they're cowardly and not violent, so they're easy to shoo away. Most of us Slavs pretend to not notice them and avoid them in the same way you'd avoid a diseased dog.

They are wholly and unchangably worthless. They don't do shit. A nigger may be made to work, but not a gypsy. They breed so they can have kids with them when they beg, and to use them as a diversion while they try to steal your stuff (I've experienced this personally).

Did I mention they're horribly inbred? Because they are and it really shows. It's like some fairytale monstrosities you get with them, basically preverbal creatures that communicate in grunts and drool everywhere. Their ugliness is legendary. I've seen their retarded, inbred teenage daughters bleed menstrual blood on tourists, I've witnessed 4yo gyps trying to steal everything from food to flip-flops and floaties, and it just gets worse the more I remember.

They should've been exterminated long ago.

>Both were fired for stealing stuff and money from the company...
Every time.

Romantic depictions by people dissatisfied with modern society vs. reality of living like third worlders. You see the same thing nowadays with romanticization by first worlders (usually white liberals) of Africa and SE Asia shit holes like Cambodia or India. It's poor and non-white and thus must be exempt from the perils and stress of the modern world.

With gyppos it's a wanderlust thing, going wherever you want, doing whatever you want without being tied down to location, a job, etc. Of course it has nothing to do with reality but that's why it's romantic.

>im not a big fan of white nationalism and /pol/ shit but it is in Europe's best interest to get rid of them
That's how it seems to be. Even the most liberal Yuropoors despite gyppos same as even the most liberal Ozzies seem to hate abbos.

Balkan person reporting in. This post is 100% correct.

Fuck gypsies and fuck everyone who romanticizes them.

The way you describe Gypsies is how Slavs used to be described.

Modern gypsy camps look exactly like the first pic except with modern trailers rather than wooden slums

>niggers could never have invaded europe
They are literally doing that right now.

Can't social services come in and do something about the children?

Living in romania is hellish,those gypsies have actual tribes and sometimes they start killing eachother with blunt knives and shit.And when police comes they start killing them,and even civilians sometimes.
But if someone even mentions this stuff in the media you get called a racist.

Well the west,in the east niggers are a preety rare sigh.

Gypsy spotted

In case of gypsies the description is completely accurate.

>t.

in the past they were domesticated slaves

now they roam free as feral humans

Industrial revolution happened.

you can tell it's true because of the capital letters