you're gonna really wanna kill yourself when OMG is worth 500 a token

If omg ever hits 300$ thatd be like half million

i think u really shouldnt wathc omg price lmao

I actually needed that to put into Tierion ico, so far huge mistake

I want to buy in again but its so fucking expensive now, goddamn

>Buy POSW
>keep holding
JUST.

it actually hurts everytime i watch the current omg price, wish i could go back in time, i guess everyone feels this way all the time

Bought 1 mil DGB @100 sats, didn't sell at the peek, actually didn't sell at all all the way down to the bottom

>buy low
>sell high

This shouldn't be that difficult, right, faggot.

>Buy ANS when it was around $3
>Sell at $5
>Buy again at $11 out of FOMO
>Sell for a loss(at $9)
>See It climbing to fucking $50 some months after

>hindsight bias

When on earth is OMG dipping?

>log in to bittrex
>whales imediately get notified about it due to them subscribing to a premium service which notifies them of notoriously bad traders
>buy coin that has steady movement
>whales imediately crash it
>panic sell
>whales imediately pump it back up
Every fucking time

Wrong faggot. It always has been

buy high
sell low

Holding NEO

Bought 400 ANS when it was around $8. A nigga convinced that BCC was a brilliant buy at the time when it was around $800. He didn't tell me he had set a stop loss. I sold all my neo for that shit and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning, checked my blockfolio while still in bed and started crying

Brutal

HANDS OF STEEL

kek

why would it dip?

My two biggest mistakes were CFI and SNT.

Coin for idiots and suck nut token. Agreed.

Buy ARK now. You'll feel better about yourself as it goes up

NXS when it was on cryptopia with like 2btc volume a day, bought a FUCK TON.
then sold it a week later for a 10pct loss thinking it was a total shitcoin. Would have been worth so much money today I don't want to think about it.

Same thing w/ ICN. Got it on Kraken way way back when everyone was screaming that Jani was a scammer and it was a total shitcoin. Had 1.5btc worth.

XMR. Held for 5 months, sold for a modest gain at .019 thinking i was a genius.

ZRX. Bought up to cap first day of ICO - sold all of them on Etherdelta an hour later for 2x ICO price thinking I was a genius. Missed day 2.

DNT. bought at 600 sats, went camping for two days, come back and it had mooned and then crashed. now i'm stuck with these bags i don't want to liquidate.

ETH. bought a fat stack @ $9 (my first crypto investment), sold 400 of them at $30 thinking I was a fucking genius. I lose sleep over this one.

There are so so many others. This is what happens when you're a weak-handed faggot who got in to this game earlier than most.

sold 25 eth at 25 usd with 10% profit.

Zencash

What's the point of holding OMG when the only price increase comes from its worth relative to BTC?

Are altcoins really such a meme?

Aahahahahhahah kys

fucking kek !

Are you stupid

Selling 11k ANS at $9

Not buying more OMG at $1

Gambled away 5 BTC on dice games

Try knowing about 7 coins that exploded and you dident by in because your to lazy . I could have 300k by now

So many people like to think"what if I bought btc back in 2008, is be a millionaire now" but most would not have held this long.

Buy $30k of ripple at $0.35. Sell at $0.19 when it looked like it might free fall. Still haven't recovered emotionally.

bought and sold xby in the single digits.

I'm buying to hodl. Small amounts of promising coins. Will add BTC & ETH when (if) it dips.

It will be 6 to 12 months min before I sell.

I see these threads with rockets and wonder if I'll be posting pink wojak with a shotgun in his mouth but I'll hodl for gains.

pic related

I dont understand

BTC?

Back in 2014 I sold 18000 CLOAK for 18100 SAT.

I bought an used SUV that I crashed 3 months later.

Today that 18000 CLOAK would be worth $108,720 USD.

Sorry I meant I sold 18000 Cloak at 18100 SAT.

The fact that I used to have lots of BTC on a HDD that has been lost before it was serious. I don't even remember how much I had but we're talking millionaire. Although I probably would have sold them too early anyway.

Every time I heard crypto mentioned until very recently it'd just piss me off and remind me of this, but now as a very poor fag am just getting into it again and put $100 into ETH, OMG and XRP

One fucking week after discovering cryptos I discovered HighOnCoins channel and followed the HODL faggots hype on ChainCoin.
I bought 400USD worth of CHC and when CHC reached 6$ I didn't sell.
I could have sold for 2300$ (which was nice for a 2-weeks noob).
I ended up selling for some profits but not much.
Then I bought LTC and XRP, before they started dipping, and sold before both recovered
kek

Selling all my alts to buy in Chaincoin when it was hyped next day i wake up and bye money
Learned the lesson on the hard way:D

Not Dumping Chaincoin at ATH

Run and don't look back. Your descendents will thank me.

bought MCO at 36k and sold at 50k
If I had held for like a week more I would have been up 2000%