God damn Bittrex son of a whore. I fucking hate this 2 factor authentication and IP detection so much

God damn Bittrex son of a whore. I fucking hate this 2 factor authentication and IP detection so much.

Yeah, I get it, it's for my own safety and yes it's generally a good thing but jesus fuck it grinds my gears so much especially when I'm using 4G, which is like 99% of the time.

First I type in my credentials. Do three captcha image fuckriddles. Open up Google Authenticator in my iphone. Type the auth code in. Log in to webmail. Wait for the horseshit email to arrive. Press the button. Type again the credentials. What the fuck two captchas again. Power the iphone screen back on to see the auth app. Type the auth code.

I'm betting it took you longer to type that up than the extra verification step ever took you

yobit m8

dude just keep the coins in your pocket lmao

>21st century problems

defintely stealing "fuckriddles" btw

It takes less than a minute you fucking sperg

doing some stupid ass captchas and 2fa is a lot better then having your coins gone forever

This. Its no problem at all. I only wish authenticator had an apple watch app.

i thought the same at first.

but that all makes hacking nearly impossible so just deal with it fag

You're so stressed. Sounds to me like you need to sit down, pour yourself a nice glass of Courvoisier, and do it in the butt!

For real, though. Captcha is fucking cancer and it grinds my gears, too every time I see it.

hear ya. the worst is when the setvice is juggling everyone and your IP changes right after you approve in email..

missed out on some fat trades myself because of this shit

but hey, safety first don't wanna lose the stack to some lowlife blackhat hacker scum

Thats why you keep long term and mid term holds in wallets and only keep trading shitcoins on exchanges.

wait what? since i've enabled 2fa i don't get any emails at all and don't have too either i only need my 2fa code

Yes I know. It won't take more than a minute. But I have to repeat that many times a day. And as I listed above, there's a lot of steps to do within that minute.

Yes, you're right. Sperged 100 euros worth of juice today and someone stole my pleb tier bike. Dreams of lamboland are slowly fading away. Must stay strong and chill.
Thanks for the tips though.

Fuck you and your reasoning, man. Eat a spoonful of rancid shit.

If your ip is dynamic bittrex will pick that up for you and send you an email

If your IP changes to something buttrex has not seen you have to confirm the login attempt using email.

my ip is dynamic it even somehow changes cities sometimes but still no emails. does that mean that i could get hacked?

back to polo with you then
enjoy your laggs and shady support

Crypto isn't for you user. Sell and get out

Personally I wish they had an option just to use 2FA for withdrawals only.

I hate it too, but with the money I'm making, I'll put up with it. What's the alternative? Spending 8 hours in a cubicle, praying some disgruntled jackass will show up with an assault rifle and put you out of your misery? Digging ditches for 12 hours? If 5 minutes fuckaround to log into bittrex is the price of my ticket out of wagecucking, I'll take it.

Be me,
lose access to the email account used to register at Bittrex.
IP address changes.
get logged out.

3 days ago send all the ID docs/proof as requested.
3 days later Bittrex still doesn't reply to the Support Ticket to update my email address.

Need to travel in a few days

Any help on how to make orders with the mobile app of bittrex? I don't see any way to do it besides on a desktop or on the browser on my phone which is a shit ui