What did exactly Trotsky mean by this?

What did exactly Trotsky mean by this?

>We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one.

>We mean the word 'red' literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars quake and pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution's funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence... At the moment, our young men in their leather jackets, who are the sons of watchmakers from Odessa, Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitsa, know how to hate everything Russian! What pleasure they take in physically destroying the Russian intelligentsia - officers, academics and writers!’
archive.org/details/ZionismAndRussia

Sounds like a fake quote.

Good fucking riddance
Trotskyists were a fucking plague even without stormfront fanfiction like this and Stalin was entirely justified in wiping them out

sounds like some saturday morning moustache twirling villain speech, mixed with some nightmare Ayn Rand and /pol/ had together.

Doubt it a lot.

A fucking pickaxe

Also
>Zionism and Russia
>Author: Valdas Anelauskas;

>Valdas Anelauskas, a Lithuanian immigrant who describes himself as a white separatist, hosted a series of Pacifica Forum talks in 2006, 2008 and 2009. Another speaker, Jimmy Marr, described Martin Luther King, Jr. as a "moral leper and communist dupe", and that the American Civil Rights Movement was funded by Jewish communists and the USSR in an attempt to incite violence. Orval Etter and many other attendees strongly reject this perspective.

Hmmm.

based liths

>As recorded in the Memoirs of Aron Simanovich, a jeweler at the court of the
Tsar's Imperial Majesty, secretary of Rasputin and quoted in numerous Russian
scholarly works, including The Nature of Zionism By Vladimir Stepin, published
(in Russian) in Moscow, 1993 and translated into English (for Radio Islam) by
Clive Lindhurst

So this is the source? Well, I can't find anything about Vladimir Stepin but I doubt his The Nature of Zionism is a scholary work.

>/pol/turd brainlets unironically eat up shit like this
o i am laffin

How exactly did Soros get in the SS when a). he's a Jew; and b). would've been too young at the time.

Stop making sense, cuck.

/pol/ unironically bases their understanding of history off aggressively fake sounding quotes

What the fuck? He was evil, worse than Stalin imo.

yeah that sounds like a thing a person would say

This. It sounds plausible for someone like Trotsky.

it sounds plausible for some 16 year old agitated /pol/fag to say something like that, and even he doesn't really mean it when he says it

>Butthurt trotskyist says incoherent shit

This quote seems awfully fake. As a former conspiratard who has been fooled by lots of fake quotes in my youth, this is exactly the quote that stormfags would fabricate.

>bankers

>he doesn't suck my cock for every stupid thing I say, he must be fan of the people I'm currently shittalking

I have no love for that malfomed faggot, I'm glad Stalin axed him before he got a chance to try spreading his revolution cancer around the world.
What's the fucking point of fabricating comically unbelievable tall tales about already vilified people though?

its true they basically had thugs working for them and the oppression of intellectuals the rest is i don't understand
who is he telling this

The part about bloody revolution? Yes. The part about Zionism? No.

It's a fake quote, it's Stalinist propaganda

>were
They still exist

Samefag

>if the quote is against my beautiful marxist writers it's fake
>if communism kills then it's not real communism
>Marx didn't learn anything with jewish bankers he was a scholar and a philosopher

>he forgot to clear cookies
>he forgot to use a script to block vpn samefag

Considering Bronstein received money from jews to make the revolution it's not impossible he said that or something very similar to it

Holy shit I've never seen it
you have more ?

Doesn't sound like Trotsky at all 2bh