Waves in Forbes, BBC news, partnerships with Deloitte, Burger king, National Settlement Depository of Russia, Mycelium...

Waves in Forbes, BBC news, partnerships with Deloitte, Burger king, National Settlement Depository of Russia, Mycelium, BioViva, Chronobank.Smart contracts based on lessons learned from Ethereum; and multi-signature transactions as well as anonymous transactions. New dex incoming, Tokenomica, leasing, new ICOs....This coin is probably The big 3 of crypto (Bitcoin, ETH, Waves). When this shoots up there is no moon but another galaxy waiting for us.

we don't want your bags

this thing will fucking explode

>nowaver

I'm in, bought 50 of those cunts yesterday. Will I make it?

yes. WAVES is easily a $100 coin

Waves will be a very expensive bags...so yeah I'm not selling you my precious bags user ;)

>100
100? more like ETH parity

600 waves.

I wish it would stop pumping slightly and then just drop down again.

Got 2k of these babies at an average buy price of around $3. My dick is so fucking hard.

Bought in at ICO :) been holding ever since

That, in combination with a decent volume, is actually a really good sign for an impending pump

Lucky those who bought at ICO...I'm in from 1,4$ and not selling until it's paired with ETH...so I'm not selling until next year :) I think Binance will list them...there is voting going on atm. I think september will be huge for Waves

owmer of 1000 waves here. #comfy

Congrats on the foresight

It's not hard to see how high this coin is going with all the huge news the last two months.

Waves price on 25 of December??

Bought 13K at ICO get your fucking hands of my bags

$20 if you're an optimist, $10 if you're a pessimist.
Less than what it is now if you're retarded

so accumulation is over? it's OK to talk about waves again without fud?