Its going to end in tears

>retards taking out loans and putting all their money into it
>apple rumour has been disproven
The final straw was overhearing my broker talking about crypto two months ago and omisego yesterday.

I have a fraction (1-2%) of my portfolio in this and will be taking profits along the way. Anymore and you're playing with fire.

prove it

>muh apple

I hope you know everyone knows apple isn't getting involved. Doesn't mean this isn't a bad investment.

Your broker sounds like a smart man. You on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.

Quick Rundown (for nostalgia)

>Bitcoin bows to Omisego
>In contact with Vitalik Buterin
>Possess Real-time settlement-like abilities
>Control Crypto with an iron but fair fist
>Own McDonald's & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Ethereum blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Moon (Omiseland will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Moon Rocket research facilities on Earth
>First Plasma.io project will in all likelihood be Omisego
>Dev team said to have 400+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>The Omisego devs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>They learned fluent blockchain in under a week
>Omisego will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and Big Macs

Yes, when John Cena and Floyd Mayweather mention crypto you know it is time to get out.

thanks, just took a loan and bought 100k

Yep, the imminent crash will make me rich, not so much for 99% of biz.

Lol. I help this older dude with learning crypto and when he told me to buy this I knew I'd be staying as far as I could. He also told me to buy MCO at $28 and told me NOT to buy BCC at $200. Oh and also that I should buy BTC when it hit 4500 the other day right before the dip to 3700 lmao.

nice buy signal

thanks just bought 100k

Great story

Are you shorting?

Lmao look at this retard who's to late, this coin will be worth $20+ before end of sept like next week.

I knew that i had to get out when some old dude i help with crypto told me to go all in on this. He also told me to go full force into NEO when it was 55 and MCO when it was 28 lol.

Holy shit how much help does this old guy need?!

I knew it was over when my hair stylist told me to buy crypto and especially OMG. She also told me to buy ETH at 350 and BTC at 4500 before the dip, lol.

Apple bought the company that made the tech that scans your face. Omisego is the ledger system behind the payment. Omisego is not a facial recognition company. This is not hard to understand.

sold 200 ath for blackmoon. sold rest of 214 for 0.55 btc. waiting for the dip to end

Are you serious? My first parcel was at 29k, second at 35k and third at 90k. I've probably made the more money on this coin than most here. Smart money has moved onto new opportunities that are FAR less riskier. Not risky you say? Its only 30 bagged in a couple of months.

I knew it was over when my mom told me to buy OMG at ATH and DGB at 2k satoshi and called me in a panic this morning to warn me to get into BTC lol

My grandma doesnt own a computer and just told me to buy some coin called Omise Goy, they were shilling it at her retirement community, I immediately shorted omg.

I took my Lamborghini to a hand car wash the other day, and even the Mexican immigrants were talking about all the pesos they held in OMG. That's when I knew it was a overhyped shitcoin, and cashed out my holding (1% of my portfolio) for 2000BTC.

My uncle works at omise too

I got out of this real quick when I heard my receptionist on the phone telling her friends to buy PokemonGo cryptos lol she also said buy adex when it was 35k

This thread is hilarious.

I have 1500 OMG an won't sell until lamboland. This FUD is entertaining. How much do you goys hold?

>be me
>verified IQ of 125+
>only talk to myself because conversations with other, lower IQ human beings aren't stimulating enough
>increase my IQ steadily this way
>wake up this morning and ask myself about the future of OMG
>I tell me that OMG has no future based on complex calculations I made while part of my brain was sleeping
>go to Bittrex and sell all my OMG, leaving all the other low IQ subhumans holding my bags

780, 20$ before jan 1st.

My granny just bought 100K of OmiseGO, so I got out yesterday. I'm not stupid haha

Had a good few days trading. I'm expecting a correction back down to 235~240, but I'm going to take a break from trading and rest.

See you guys at 300!

Me iq 110ish or w/e havent measured is just a pissing contest to insecure idiots. Sell all my silver for OMG yesterdat. Take out a loan of 20k tomorrow, go balls deep into OMG. Wait......

Years Later I find myself in a good mood and pay your daughters college. Shes a hard worker

I feel so puny next to a guy smacking around 5 times my total portfolio

>selling before the moon mission
jesus christ you are fucking stupid

this guy IS the moon mission

Dumbass lol, omg $20 by this week.

LOL. Fucking old people man. That's funny though. Didn't think anyone else was dealing with old retards who think they understand the market enough by reading a couple of articles off of their goyim financial news website.

I was walking down the street today when a short, middle-aged man with dirty clothes shuffled towards me. As he passed me he got up in my face and shouted O M G loudly, exaggerating his facial movements with exuberance. I stood staring at him with a puzzled look on my face as he continued down the street. After a few steps he suddenly turned around again, pointing to what i immediately recognised as the Omisego logo emblazoned on his backpack. Then he gave me a wink and continued on his way. It was at that point that i knew the game was up, rushed home and dumped every single one of my omisego coins.

>doesn't see he increased his stack and is hodling it again

this guy walks into your room and swipes down to refresh your blockfolio

what do you do?

Even though I bought at $2.90 and $3.20 and have massive gains overall, my daytrading experience has been laughably bad.. bought 205k sold 210k a few times and then missed the moon mission, rebought 223k and sold 241k, missed the moon mission again, bought at 261k and then it dumped to 250k and where we are now

Sold my 1000 ETH at $12 for 25% gain in January.

> don't be a regret faggot

Nur Schwuchteln trinken Club-Mate

Thank god. Some solid fud. I was getting worried there.

Veeky Forums usually trashes everything thats great and shills everything that is awful so I've been cautious with OMG but there has been some solid fud lately so I'm buying in.

The coin's fundamentals are unbelievably solid.

You have any advice for someone learning to trade the swings like this? I have trouble getting my orders filled, I wonder if I should just aim for a lower percentage change.

great, normies are buying Omise

last time normies were happy about a blockchain project we ended up with Ethereum

OP is going to miss out again