Someone who bought his report please say when bitcoin is crashing. I know its heading to $6888...

Someone who bought his report please say when bitcoin is crashing. I know its heading to $6888, not sure if there's a crash before.

Other urls found in this thread:

prospectusreport.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has this guy ever been right about something other than obscure cryptos that he gets members to pump and dump

Please, old man in a wife beater, show us the way!

man, the fact that you sheep actually listen and pay for other people to tell you what to do with your money is a reason I feel like crypto will fail
you fucking retards can't even handle trading on your own, believe basically anyone, and we're supposed to be launching a decentralized future with no leader or core?
crypto is probably fucked because of your sheep mentality

What kind of retard listens to this old fart?

>1000 members tops, full of silver and gold boomers will definitely affect the bitcoin price.
consider suicide for being so stupid

I find him immensely enjoyable, always weird, mostly mistaken but with frequent gems of wisdom scattered among his utterances.

So basically, like Veeky Forums.

True

this.

There op. Bopypasta directly from report. Have fun.

Bitcoin is indicated to rise to the level of about 6800 USD before the next very large 'crash' in its value.
At that point we may see a 38% correction that could last even a few days in the turn into recovery, then the progression back into growth in nominal dollar terms well into 2018. Prior to this 'very large crash' period, the downturns are indicated to be no deeper than about (approximately as there are a few
of the downturns) 21%.

check em

Hey guys

We wrote Crypto Report reviewing some coins and ICOs - their advantages and disadvantages and what makes them potentialy good investment - no meme triangles and poor quality technical analysis.

It is not a copy of Cliff High's work (for those who may think such things)

It might be helpful for begginers and those who have enough FUD and shill.

We are cryptoenthusiasts just like you and we are just sharing our point of view. Maybe someone can have a good use of it.

If you want to purchase it, visit here for more info: prospectusreport.wordpress.com/

It is a real paper. 15 pages. Reviews of 19 coins. I don't want to steal anything from anyone - we've put real work in it.

Don't mock, don't hate. Nobody forces you to buy it. If you don't like this idea, leave it and move on.

no one wants your scam

His latest report he said you should all buy Neo because its going to 100k and its totally not a chinese scamcoin.

>21% swings
>Recently bitcoin went from 4500 to 3600
>20%

Llike i said

>Don't mock, don't hate. Nobody forces you to buy it. If you don't like this idea, leave it and move on.

Which part is hard for you to understand?

Fucking Old Man River right there Grandpa

>investing in cryptotrash
>investing in bitcoin that is heavily being manipulated to burn stupid money
>buying reports on cryptotrash

Sorry lad, but you keep shilling this every hour

its pretty obvious the Veeky Forums crowd won't be interested, why not just shill it to normies on Facebook like all the other """"""crypto-analysts"""""""

Hello sirs buy my coin for massive crypto returns

Neck yourself faggot

the whole thing reads like a delphi prophecy, but some of his predictions are scary precise. He called the growth of LTC not in numbers, but that it would be "steplike" for many months to come.

Plus, the technical review of coins he does are very helpful in investing. Most of the coins he describes are "discovered" by Veeky Forums 2 months later.

ive spent 425$ on that crazy mofo and i dont regret 1 cent of it.