en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURK=BLACK=ALPHA=BUTTBLASTER
wh*Te=CAUCASOID=BETA=BUTTHURT
(F)ERSIAN=ARAB=OMEGA=BUTTHURT

i agree

Sages goes in all fields

anglos are pathetic

Turkey hasn't existed for more than a century. Give it time, child.

So this is the power of the so called white masterrace

my favorite is this
imagine being in that battle, you hunt the wh*Te scum down with your buddies

Really nigga? The people's crusade? I guess Turkey has always been good at killing people who aren't soldiers.

see also it does not matter whether wh*Tes are soldiers or not, women or not, children or not. Just kill those subhumans whereever you find them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

so this is the power of the turkroach

Cancer in its purest form.

hahahahahaha we fucked those wh*Te subhumans well my teacher

>taking casualties when fighting peasants

ooh i am laffin

god fuck Europa is THICC

Anglos fear the turkush warrior, otherwise they wouldn't have sent you off tail between your legs when this happened
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

#JeSuisM.Mesnil
#PrayForKarboğazı

But Turks don't do any of that anymore

It's an Autistic Turkish NEET who made this thread, just report him and move on.

>beating Gre*ks is an achievement

surely there's something more impressive

turkish*

I'm your mother's bull not a neet i get paid very well

>that amerimutt butthurt
top kek do you think we're only one guy?

Stop ban evading too, you faggot.

>666
That's about right .

Amerimutts tend to be extremely retarded due to being x20 mongrels and based JEWS putting stuff into their food/water

So its a small handful of you, big deal.You're still cancerous fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign

I think there's like 3 or 4 of them. Roaches really are impossibly to get rid of.

Ya that Campaign was a victory for the Ottomans, but what about the war? How did that end for them?

>roch roch roch
we've been fucking your shit up for months
and this is all you can come up with
kind of pathetic actually. wh*Tes are underdogs. should we stop bullying them?
nah i don't think so, in my serious genetic/history discussion threads there's a wh*Te subhuman who's extremely retarded so

With Turkey being established after chasing the Anglos out of Turkish soil

>kind of pathetic actually. wh*Tes are underdogs. should we stop bullying them?
NO
I'M ADDICTED TO CAUCASOID BUTTHURT
WE SHOULD NEVER STOP MAKING THEM BUTTBLASTED

Mods do your fucking jobs already.
I can already tell I'm not going to learn history here so nevermind.I'll just go read a book.

>Turkey being established
Is that code for they took away our empire?

>implying anglos care about expendable kangaroonies

Turkish people are Causcoids too Fuckwit.

It's exactly what I said, anglos were pussies who ran after the first sign of danger when they had realized the strength of the turkish warrior

we're not wh*Te you subhuman
>The abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (GNAT) on 1 November 1922 ended the Ottoman Empire, which had lasted since 1299. On 11 November 1922, at the Conference of Lausanne, the sovereignty of the GNAT exercised by the Government in Ankara over Turkey was recognized. The last sultan, Mehmed VI, departed the Ottoman capital, Constantinople, on 17 November 1922. The legal position was solidified with the signing of Treaty of Lausanne on 24 July 1923.

As you can see Turks ended their own Empire, not inbred wh*Te subhumans from a cuck island

But they partitioned your empire? I'm not saying Anglos are superior but if Turks are the master race why did they lose the Empire? I'm just confused because what you're saying isn't really supported by history.

But they partitioned your empire? I'm not saying Anglos are superior but if Turks are the master race why did they lose the Empire? I'm just confused because what you're saying isn't really supported by history.

ALL what I said is supported by history beady anglo, your manipulation ends here

are you still talking you inbred wh*Te subhuman lmao
I wish i could run over you with my truck
we're not wh*Te

Europeans aren't the only Causcoids on the planet you cousin fucking inbred.

But then why did the British and French take it afterwards? Seems like a bad time to dissolve your empire especially when those lands would become important as oil was discovered?

>Turkish automobile industry
So is your truck German, Japanese, or American?

This thread is just going to turn into Mehmet and his fuckbuddies circle-jerking over >Muh Ottoman Empire.
Why is this board such utter shit? It's not anything like I thought it would be."Discorse" my ass.

The circlejerk would break by just one(1) serious post about turkish history by you faggot

this guy isn't even a real turk
he's literally fishing for reactions and faggots here keep lashing out as if they were in actual argument with person they can convince about something, not a bored to death neckbeard who literally just wants to make them simmer in impotent rage

what the fuck is wrong with you Veeky Forums?

>this guy isn't even a real turk
Why are Amerimutts so fucking retarded? What makes you think that I and the guy itt are not Turkish?
Oh wait nevermind you're an Amerimutt hence possess low iq

That's the point of why I came here.I really enjoy learning history.So I thought I could learn a lot and have some great disscusion.Instead it's a board thats a mixture of /pol/ and /int/, cancer.

I actually am not turkish
I am a jew :^)

I never got further than taking a jab at someone after he gave a good opening, every now and then.
What's so entertaining about making strangers gnash their teeth at the monitor for hours on end day after day?
Just tell me for fuck's sake. Do you masturbate to it? Is it actually making your balls tingle or something like that?

Not everyone who uses Veeky Forums is American you mong.

>What's so entertaining about making strangers gnash their teeth at the monitor for hours on end day after day?

dunno. must be genetic. i always resented wh*Tes

>dunno. must be genetic. i always resented wh*Tes
Yeah, because off all the inbreeding your people love so much.

>u-ur i-inb-b-red
see this is why i hate wh*Tes. they always say retarded shit like this
maybe my grandpas had to deal with their subhuman kind too. genetic memory perhaps?

>"S-shut up subhuman! W-were not inbred!"
Did I strike a nerve Mehmet? Prove that the map is false then.

>prove that map wrong
it literally has no source top kek
also needs to be more detailed. your indo european brothers are famous for that kind of marriage
>Did I strike a nerve Mehmet?
this made me laugh
a wh*Te subhuman cannot make me butthurt because i already know that you're literally a subhuman. if you were dunno black or something like that maybe i'd be butthurt

I always wanted to ask, is this Koksal Baba's grandfather or is the guy a highlander?

>europe is sucking up to turkey
How's the application to the EU going, Kemal?

Pretty good
We're already the majority in some German, Dutch, Austrian cities.
While your race is steadily dying out, we're taking over

>it literally has no source
Check the bottom right hand corner of the image Imbecile.

>3 countries
>taking over
Turks everybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA you teached him well my teacher
>this kills wh*Tey

ebin :DDDDDDDDD

>the dutch
>austrians
Woah, i fear you, oh mighty turkish warrior, tell me, what conquests have your proud peoples done in the last 50 years?

Who is worse, the "eurangutan" or the T*rk?

Lets derail this thread:
What nickname should we give OP and his (possible) Fuckbuddies? That way they're easier to identify.