ARK - Vote for it on binance

Ark has recently mooned and will only continue its upwards trend. To help it go higher faster, vote for it to be included in the chinese exchange binance

binance.com/vote.html

Sign-up only takes a minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6xdoba/please_vote_for_ark_to_be_listed_on_binance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump lets do this

YES!!! YES CHINESE PEOPLE!!! BUY MY BAGS!!!

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITCOIN

I HATE YOU SCAMMERS SO FUCKING MUCH

in what way is it a shitcoin or scam?

TO ALL LURKERS AND NEWFAGS

THIS IS A TRUE SHITCOIN

IF YOU EVER WANT TO MAKE IT THEN YOU NEED TO STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOIN

THIS IS THE NEXT DGB MOONCOIN CACAPERRO SHITCOIN

Lol at the Fud accumulators

fuck you ark faggots

I liked it better when you did autistic arkie posting.

Ark is a passive income machine, is soon on ledger (next few days), and will soon let you execute smart contracts on the ethereum chain. People FUD'd ark for months, yet it still rose steadily.

>SOON

just give up nobody will buy your bags

Who is this guy and why does he hate ARK so much?

I will actually vote ark just so suppomans fucking ponzi bitquence wont win

he is trying to accumulate or he is salty dgb bagholder who didnt buy it when ark was like $0.50

I am just sick and tired of fellow Veeky Forumsraelis falling for pnd shitcoins and then creating threads all the time to cry about their losses

This is me trying to improve Veeky Forums by getting rid of pnd shills and whales

go shill your shitcoin on reddit or something, we won't buy your bags here

Bump faggots, this is the most undervalued coin right now

all of the things I mentioned work already, the devs are just making it normie friendly to use.

Unless you bought ark this morning there is no way you have made a loss on ark, and even now it is climbing back up

>salty dgb bagholder who didnt buy it when ark was like $0.50

reported ;))

Never should have sold my ark it was one of my most /comfy/ holds. Got greedy trying to accumulate more.

When is payout time, /bizclassic/ bros

When did you start voting?

Can mods IP ban him already?

I'm tried of whales keeping this shit below 60000 sats

Voted!

How do you know which coins are pnd shitcoins?

Voted! Bring me to the promised land!

fuck off! i need this back in the 40-50k range so i can finish accumulating REEEEEE

Two days ago this sentence would be
"I'm tried of whales keeping this shit below 50000 sats"

A week ago it would have been 40k
A month back 30k

I don't really mind it going slow and steady. I'm going to use my ARK in 3 years time to open my own law office or buy my way into one. Slow and steady is comfier anyway.

If the coin doesn't have super dedicated fudders.

Its a shitcoin PnD

If theres fud then there's a future

Binance Benis. I think it's trash like everything else Chinese but I will vote for it

Why does Ark keep gaining on lisk...

My bags

My bags!
Don't buy Ark anons, you need to put your money on shitcoins, like me
My bags

You will own the law user.
Remember to be merciful as well as just, like the Bogs are today.

Ark on Binance is only good news for us arkies. Have a bump and a vote

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Thread theme

AHHH WE'RE MOONING

Because Lisk is a fork of crypti
Crypti core devs and many longterm lisk devs are now working for ark.

You do the math.

Why does ARK produce so much salt?

Are you retarded?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

you need to up the resistance value by now

>

I love how this pasta hasn't been updated once since its inception, it's almost like the fudders who post it haven't even read it.

>Veeky Forumsraelis

It's a joke you dumb nigger. I have 1000 ARK but it's still fun to shitpost and watch you get mad

Its a meme instead of fud at this point.

Losers didn't buy it when it was dirt cheap and now they cry.

it's a meme ya dip

hurr it's so fun hurr. It deters gullible newbs who are good for business.

Yours truly,
Dumb nigger

>I have 1000 ARK
No, you don't. You wish you had 1000 ARK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SEE THAT ARKFAGS YOUR SHITCOIN IS SO SHIT THAT IS CRASHING AND GOING BACK TO 1 SHITOSHI

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED BUT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL

CAN'T WAIT THE PINK ARKJACKS IT'S GONNA BE SO EXITING

Yeah because it's still undervalued as fuck right now. This coin has a product that has been proven to work and is about to be released yet things like OMG and NEO are being pumped to fucking Mars. You're honestly retarded if you don't see how this coin is going to skyrocket in value

Faggot

CHANG WHERES MY MONEY I DEMAND ANSWERS I VOTED FOR YOU YESTERDAY

Real talk: What does Ark have that other altcoins don't?

Convince me it's actually useful and I'll buy some.

Pool hopper protection. Your pay will come in tonight's payout.

Finally joined the 200 club today

free falling again i see

great "tech" you got there

Where is Malarkie, anyways? I miss our court jester. Hopefully he didn't an hero

if you're an arklet, you'll only get payouts once you hit 1 ARK accrued.

Go to the biz_classic webpage, log in with your address, and use their calculator, dumdum

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Must be nice. I bought in a couple of days ago but could only afford 96.

I've been adding in increments of around 50 ARK since $0.60 so sort of only adding once I'm up on previous buy ins. Really feel like this is going to make a run for $10 soon.

Bought 1000 when it was 49k
Waiting for my lambo

no lie, this really worries me

ark is caught in a downward spiral for days now and can't seem to break free

It's up 50% in a week. Relax

+1

Is it better to go with monthly payments so that the .10 fee is as infrequent as possible?

Yes. I'm doing monthly for this very reason, also don't plan on every really selling ark So there's that.

We need over 2000 votes to be in 1st place. I'm not sure if there's enough traffic on this board to actually get that many.

Is there any other websites I can link this at?

> Make an email on www.guerrillamail.com
> Create binance account with fake email
> Verify your account
> Login and vote ARK
> Spend an hour repeating this 60 times

If 40 or so people do this, it's literal the only way we'll win this vote.

I still don't believe you, send them to me for verification.

The logo kinda looks cool that way

it's already on the subreddit which just hit 4000 subs

someone link this to the subreddit, they got 4000 people to do this

i mean post this link:

www.guerrillamail.com

in the subreddit here:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6xdoba/please_vote_for_ark_to_be_listed_on_binance/

It'll be fine, just relax.
No real gains will happen until October

>weak hands
BUY HIGH, SELL LOW

Are we looking at the same coin?
Ark's been stable the last few days, even reaching a higher floor today. Zoom out a bit.

Here it comes

This is going to 65k tonight
Checkem

voted

voted!