HOLY SHIT WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS !?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903625357483401216
waltonchain.org/team
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903625357483401216

IT'S THE FUTURE MONEY OF INTERNATIONAL GOODS TRADING AND YOU AREN'T IN IT !

I cant even read their website, its all chinese, why would i buy in? Any more info on this?

The website has an english version, also a based user made a thread about it 1 hour ago:

Also he made 2 errors: there are 100 millions coins, not 10 and only 25 are release which means the real marketcap is 15-20 millions $.

Is this legit? Looks a bit like an asian scam but could be the next ans.

If it's a scam that's an elaborate one:
waltonchain.org/team

Because it's not on bittrex.

its huge, just went on binance to get some coins, this will surpass even NEO

its the next ETH guys
fomo > hodl > to the moon
don't miss the train

christ how long does it take binance to receive funds, i'm worried i sent it to the wrong address or something its been like 12 minutes!

holy fuck there are some greats investors already

Come on guys, it's the next NEO for sure. Road to 10$

DID I JUST LOSE MY FUNDS ON TRYING TO TRANSFER BTC TO BINANCE?! WHY WON'T IT SHOW UP, I DID IT ALL THE NORMAL WAY GUYS

5 presidents of the China Chamber of Commerce
VP of Samsung Eletronics as first advisor
Ex microsoft director on board
Funded by Septwolve CEO (7Bn$ company)
9 Phd in Dev Team

This is the new NEO/GAS.

You can buy a lambo or a tissue to dry you tears in a few days. Your choice

Ha, forgot to sai they will have a meeting next week at the International Fair Invest, where severals BRICS head of states are awaited.

WTC is the new neo available only on binance, imagined when it will be on bittrex, it has now only 25 million in circulating supply

它去PUMP一个病的家伙,我希望你在火车上,因为它是MOON的方向,没有通过盒弱手,如果你看到我的意思,第一兰博

ISSOU LA CHANCLA ALL IN

you also get dividends by holding it

it's a serious project, i was in ICO already
real hodlers hodl

Fuck, imagine if the chinks use this shit to track their exportations, imagine the money flow, imagine the value of just ONE WTC.

Project 1.0 stage, the team has developed based on RFID technology, clothing system integration program, and in the wizards costumes, poetry Meng women, Calton Dayton pilot applications, now has a large area of application to promote the conditions, good customer accumulation basis. Open the development of independent intellectual property rights of RFID beacon chip, chip in the traditional RFID chip innovation and integration of asymmetric encryption algorithm, is expected to achieve the perfect combination of things and block chain. Combined with the team based on the radio frequency identification technology, garment industry integration solutions, is expected to solve the traditional garment industry from warehousing, logistics, to the store, a series of pain points after the sale of the same time to complete the consolidation of Waltoncoin basic platform, the project stage 1.0 The application scenario will create a golden demonstration

Wizards & Meng women oh my!

>website in chinese
not touching that coin with a ten foot pole made of ten foot poles

Now this is how professional shilling is done. The only off thing are those fucking names and shitty Engrish.

the coin which will get us all a lambo, literally all in on it and had to make binance account

ALL INNNN !

smells like a pump and dump group

So many likes in just one thread

PASS

Obvious pump group.. do people actually fall for this shit

make one more thread n i will expose the discord group again

>5 walton threads created within 30 minutes of eachother
>all 5 of them filled with positive feedback

atleast make it less obvious, u pump n dump faggots, most people already know its too late to buy into a coin when there's lots of threads about some coin

my god the walls are like paper

you faggots ruined it for me
i wasn't done accumulating atl

just fomo bought like a madman

1 BTC deep now

reeeeeeeeee why didnt i buy at 120 i was a click from doing it

wow feels good participating in a chinese pnd

>they didn't make their research
>they actually think it's a PnD
>a fucking PnD with a volume of 1400 BTC on just one exchange
>mfw it's exactly like with NEO and GAS all over again

Lmao, everytime there is a legit tip which appears first on Veeky Forums you retards call it shills or PnD, stay poor and be mad in 2 days when this shit will be at 3$.

It's a textbook pnd scam, but I did make some profit.
Nice shill though

>It's a textbook pnd scam
Will need more FUD than that to refill.
Also fuck off, it's legit good advice.

Broke 300, where are you dumb fucking faggots ? Mad ? Or did you buy like realizing you were wrong lke the retards you are ?

Also the article on china.com for those who want to know more: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html

REEEEE, stop shilling this, it's too soon, damn, don't you want money for yourself?

IGNORE, a discord group is currently running a p&d on this

just invest all you have and chill for a month

Link? Screencap?

proof?

I'm already in since 120, I don't care about buying more.
i'm just pissed these faggots call me a pajeet/chang trying to scam anons because I owe some of them a large part of my gainz.
I always shill my coins here when I believe in them and I gave enough infos about the project to not let them FUD.

Holy fuck, this shit is legit. I got a little bit to test the waters, but I'm about to throw a whole BTC at this. What is the target? $10? $15?

you guys were too obvious, so pathetic

>I got a little bit to test the waters

Lol, this is an obvious PnD

yeah sure, you're just too honest I guess. gtfo pajeet

Get rekt noWTC, how does it feel knowing you missed the easiest x3 of the month and that it will soon become a x10 ?

Depositing now. Should be an easier 1000%er

So you show your true colors now

colors of money and keys of lambo. YES!

how much money am i gonna ""gain"" lads

DURRR DUURR DATS A PUMP N DUM DURR DURR

Volume x7
+170%
0 hard dump during the day

Now awaiting for a correction to refill, what about you ?

Same, it has to go back to 27ksats

not when chinese volume kicks in, its getting closer to 8 am there

Fuck it, I'll hope for a correction, it it moons I'll catch the next correction

Does this board have mods?

If so, they should delete obvious scam threads.

Told ya!

Fucking Binance shitcoin.
Everything on Binance goes to shit.

and they say crypto is the future.

i swear im just gonna flip these coins for a couple years and cash out

fuck this tranfer times, fees, hackers etc

thats why i alwasys send small amounts at first

>buy my bags reeeeeee

hodl your shitcoin if you believe in it, the fact that you're shilling it means its a steaming turd of a coin