Can you identify them all, Veeky Forums?

Can you identify them all, Veeky Forums?

American normies and their love of violent killers.

tumblrtrash. Everybody there is only a 'great mind' in the sense that it is baffling how such a terribly stupid person could become so famous.

I mean, isn't that fucking Marilyn Monroe below Dali? How is a fake blonde that got famous for screwing every famous guy in America a 'great mind'?

Normalfag tier. Some legitimately great minds, like Newton or Einstein, but there are just as many celebrities.
Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, and Freddie Mercury are great minds? Bob Marley is a Great Mind?
Is that fucking J-Lo?

The question was whether you could identify them, not whether you consider them to be good people.

It's basically normie-tier trash "inspirations". Historic version of fake geek girls. Without even seeing the whole thing I was looking for Tesla, Nietzsche and Wilde (amazingly I can't find him anywhere).
And fucking Che Guevara. Because sadistic murderers who hated the idea of fair trial, music, personal freedom and loved North Korea are best role models.

Yes I can recognize them and not a single one is anything but a tumblreddit icon.
I see Tesla. Oddly enough. Wilde and Nietzsche aren't there.
Also, Marlowe but not Shakespeare (I think)

Yes that's fucking J-Lo. Who's below her?

Right. I thought it was older-looking Nietzsche but that's just Mark Twain.

James Dean.

I mean

>Cleopatra

Are we gonna ignore that Hitler is in this?

I can't even make a Charlie Chaplin joke because I know you meant George Orwell.

It looks like Hitler.

Huh, I guess I see it now. Still, he looks very Hitler-esque.

That's Bruce Lee

Bottom left is Shakespeare with an unusually roguish jawline. He has Shakespeare's hairline
Nah, Hitler is famous for his sweep over bangs

I thought Lawrence is in the top row.
Lee is bellow some other generic celebrity.

That's J-Lo, I said J-Lo, not J-Law.
I'm pretty sure that girl in the armor is supposed to be Joan of Arc. Jennifer Lawrence is not on there.

Is that Ayn Rand to the right of Freud ?
Weird to see her on the same picture as Marx and Che Guevara

Emily Dickinson?

Also that's Douglass not Marx.

Julius Kaiser, Napoleon, Kleopatra, Washington
Rest are irrelevant