In green, the relevant nations of Europe

In green, the relevant nations of Europe
With a red star on them, those among said nations to have once conquered and dominated most of Europe
Notice anything?
Why is that? Were they afraid of the continental warrior?

In Green, the relevant nations of Europe
With a red star on them, those among said nations have once ruled at least a quarter of the world's population
Notice anything?
Why is that? Were they afraid of the Indian/African/Aboriginal warrior?

Why is Spain so superior to England in every way?

>Conquered Europe while Brits could never even come close from that
>Conquered the powerful Aztec and Inca Empires when England could only conquer Zulus niggers and poo-in-loos

>Implying Incas were stronger than Indian nations
>Implying 90% of the zulus, niggers, and poo-in-loos were killed by disease just like the Americans

Pretty unfair map because there's many extremely relevant historical European nations that don't exist anymore, Austrian and Byzantine empires for example. And why do you include Italy? They never did anything.

>And why do you include Italy? They never did anything.

Rome

>Italy is the descendant of Rome even though there's a 1400 year gap between them
>but Greece isn't the descendant of Byzantines and Austria+Croatia+V4 aren't descendants of Habsburg monarchy

Butthurt Austrian detected
South Tyrol is Italian

t. Gianpaolo Mozarella

Really makes you strink

kekd
god bless you fellow Anglo
god save the queen

when did Spain conquer Europe? I know they did rule much of it diplomatically, but that's hardly conquering now is it

Charles V being both King of Spain, Duke of Burgundy, Archduke of Austria, and Holy Roman Emperor gave Spain pretty firm direct control over the Europe save for France, England, and North/Central Italy. his reign is actually the closest Europe has ever come to a single man ruling the continent since the Roman Empire.

wow
as a brit it feels good knowing my roman ancestors did all that

Fpbp

When did Italy ever control Europe? Unless you're counting Rome, which is laughable.

> Incas and Aztecs didn't have metallurgy or metal weapons
> Africans/Indians did

>Incas/Aztecs had never encountered horses, steel or guns before
> Africans/indians had

> Incas/Aztecs had large numbers of rebels side with the conquistadors and disease played a huge role
> not the same in the old world

Really activated my almonds you fucking moron. Obviously different periods but it's no way as clear cut as you present it

Romans were Italians

Man that is a great joke. You really should tell it at parties.

I'm all for cutting the Brits down to size but if you think the mesoamericans and other natives are comparable or superior to India, you need to wake up from your siesta, Jose

>since the Roman Empire
Since Big Charlie and Louis the Pious

Spain never really conquered Europe, they got all their Old World land through marriages and inbreeding

Wrong

t. mario rossini

lol its really not that much of a feat to dominate europe, my country is doing it right now and we're not even in europe lmao

why russia, they only conquered the shitty half after g*rmany fucked it up

They didn't conquer Europe, they inherited the land through inbreeding

Not really.

Spanish Habsburg did

Yeah no. They might share some ancestry but they are mostly just Arab scum now

They didn't inherit land through inbreeding, they inherited through intermarrying with different European aristocracy. They did keep it under control by military might, which once they lost it, they lost the European holdings.

well meme'd kids

t. Albertino Barbarossi

>intermarrying
Ok they inherited through inbreeding and normal breeding, and then used the armies of the inherited countries to keep them inherited.

Charlev V was a Habsburg, so it's more like a bunch of Krauts cucked the entire Spanish empire.

What the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums? This is embarrassing

Insufficient manpower to fight a Continental force and national identity based around the navy? Hmmm I wonder why Britain stayed out of war for 99 years

Just look at historical France vs. Spain. Look who wins (at least initially) in every contest

Then why is Russia counted among those? Really they did better than the PLC in Europe? And Italy? Or Spain? What about Austria then? And how do you count relevance. Those colored white were not independent for much of the RECENT history. What about the stuff that happened earlier?

>3 and a half modern European countries = all of Europe

kek