When wil this bull market end??? these gains can't be healthy, we have to be in for a crash soon

when wil this bull market end??? these gains can't be healthy, we have to be in for a crash soon.

Its probably gonna go on forever

a crash of alts is coming soon
by the time people will buy more BTC as hedge

There are still huge swaths of normies that didn't enter the market. We are still far from "shoeshine boys giving stock tips" situation.

You have to thinks crypto as a full scene. We are still in the beginning and shit ton of gains are still coming.

October/November will be a repeat of June/July because of the next hard fork.

When BCH came out, it added $10 billion dollars onto the market. I think a lot of that just flooded into the market and also people jumped on board just seeing things rise.

but how many alts are really necessary in 5 years?

We are very far from this.

Once we get to 2 trillion market cap I'll worry.

I plan on getting out sooner though because I think the next great depression will be the crypto market collapse.

>2 trillion market cap I'll worry
Why?

Alts have already corrected over 50% in the past 3 months in terms of the btc ratio. Many havent even reach ath in terms of the BTC ratio. Alts still have more moon and will be facilitated by BTC correcting at $5000 as BTC money floods into the alt market cap

I see btc hitting 7k in a breeze but wtf do I know

If the crypto market is

>I plan on getting out sooner though because I think the next great depression will be the crypto market collapse.
the next depression of some NEET more likely

today's shoeshine boys are neets that play vidya all day

we've all been really good for ages so i think we deserve it and it will go on for ages longer

We just had one in July. I'd give it a couple more months

kek what gains, i've been struggling to break even for 2 months now

How? Did you buy chinkcoin?

We were some of the earliest in so this doesn't make sense. Shame I sold most of my bitcoins years ago, at least I kept 20.

Ill give you a list of coins that 100% will make you money. Your choice whether or not to do it.

MBRS, IDEA, TOV, DOM, UNIFY, OHM

>UNIFY
Held that shitcoin for two months unfortunately

Well, they finally have started to get their shit together and the price is rising again. so I hope you didnt sell....

not enough bitcoin then clearly.

wooooo roasted!

No
Alts either crash along with BTC
OR
BTC is stable and people pump alts - again
OR
BTC rises and alts stay where they are

The next great depression will be the dollar collapse, the only way for it not to happen would be if oil suddenly goes over $100 again, and the only way for that to happen is if the US btfo Iran.

So either america bitchslap Iran or the dollar crashes in the next 1-2 years

>next great depression = crypto collapse

fucking moron. fiat down is crypto up. what the fuck are you on? why are you even here?

>when wil this bull market end??? these gains can't be healthy
dude... most here didn't even make 10x

Last generations bubble from 17 years ago went to like $3 trillion:
>CNNfn.com asked the market data and research firm Birinyi Associates of Westport, Conn., to calculate the market value of the 280 stocks in the Bloomberg US Internet Index at their respective 52-week highs and their current market value. The combined market values of the 280 stocks had fallen to $1.193 trillion currently from $2.948 trillion at their peak
Accounting for inflation alone our current crypto bubble should reach ~$4.5 trillion just to be of the same magnitude as the internet bubble.
However, this time the bubble is global (In the 2000s the Chinese were mostly cut off, Indians were still mud tier, Russia had enough problems just to pay the bills and Europe was hopelessly behind)
I would be surprised if combined market cap in a few years reaches $6 or 7 trillion before everything goes tits up.