Were there really black female nazis, Veeky Forums? If so, why?

were there really black female nazis, Veeky Forums? If so, why?

Because once you go black Hitler, you never go back Hitler.

I don't know about black women Nazis (or any female Nazi troops for that matter), but there were certainly black Nazi soldiers.

>inb4 people take this seriously

While the German army was certainly black-majority, I'm unclear on the woman part.

Stop posting youtuber clickbait.

of course!

I'm sure there were probably a half dozen or so and thus much like Rome we can infer that black female Nazis were a common sight, some even rising up to prominent positions in the Nazi government. To suggest anything else is incredibly racist, sexist and ignoring just plain common sense.

those 2 images...always the same 2...everytime

WE

Yes but they were all secretly anti-Nazis who saved jews and killed evildumb FUCKING WHITE MALES, all the evil stuff the nazis did was done exclusively by white men.

VUZ

NAZAYYS

KAISERS

UND

Scheiße

>videogame developer adds character customization in multiplayer driven shooter
>one customization option is skin color/gender
> everyone loses their fucking minds

There were Blacks and minorities used in North Africa and colonial battlefields because of their anti-Brit sentiment and the Nazis needed to use whoever they could find. Even the elite Reich regiment in Europe eventually stopped being only German and took other Euro ethnicities.

This. Not even the campaign, but the multiplayer. You know? The one where people run around leaping from cover to cover shooting at each other with flamethrower shotguns, when they aren't spinning on the spot trying to shoot other people without aiming. That beacon of historical accuracy..

Where's Ritsu?

There were mixed race children, most were concentrated in Rhineland and the Nazis castrated or removed their ovaries. In other places they were highly marginalized

Considering almost every gun in the game is an SMG (1914 "experimental MP18) I don't know why anyone gives a shit in the first place

People especially gamers like to bitch and pretend they are more than just consumers.

>y-you can't mock retarded historical inaccuracies if they promote multiculturalism!