You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this woman

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft8dSvdH2ek
medium.com/@botanicoagency/women-who-rock-in-that-blockchain-industry-488c014995e3
bancor.network/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEW.

jew

She's an evil Android.

Don't support them. We have to preserve mankind.

>tfw only 27 bancs

actually that's a reason why you should be investing

Her coin has performed poorly and I have had to sell it at a loss. I don't care about her nationality.

Because here in biz we like to buy high and sell low.

Not so fast Schlomo. You may have won them over, but you'll have to get through me

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft8dSvdH2ek

>6 years ago I became obsessed with money

really my lil jew?

OK GALIA EITHER MAKE ME RICH OR BE MY WAIFU WHAT'S IT GONNA BE LAD

>has backdoors
>infeasible concept
>jew

Take your pick.

Is she just the "face" of some coin? Who is she?

medium.com/@botanicoagency/women-who-rock-in-that-blockchain-industry-488c014995e3

It's basically the only ICO that's down from the initial price. Pathetic.

thats why

bancor.network/about

Galia Benartzi
Business Development
Venture-backed technology entrepreneur for over 10 years. Co-founder and VP Biz Dev at Mytopia, Particle Code and AppCoin. EIR at Trinity Ventures, Venture Partner at Founders Fund. Galia has an M.A. in International Monetary Theory and is passionate about blockchain's promise to increase access to opportunity globally.

Shes literally unstoppable.

bought some, it's down, but seems to have settled around the current price.

cute Galia for you user

>It's basically the only ICO that's down from the initial price. Pathetic.

Guy yesterday said:

"We appreciate the desire for blog posts. There are no legal limitations on blogging however we have been quiet on that channel, less elsewhere, as we work towards significant milestones. We will resume regular communications via the blog in the first week of September."

That is because Bancor was the peak of the ICO craze and because of how the ICO was done (admittedly not the best way to do an ICO) and retards were crying and labeled it a scam because suddenly they couldnt 8x their money.

Past performance does not indicate future performance, and when BNT flushes all the other shitcoins down the toilet i will be a wealthy and happy guy

DGB and Bancor will be top 10 coins within 12 months from now. Unironically screencap this.

The coin has underperformed in every way. No product to back it up. Horrible marketing.
Jew.

There needs to be a super saiyan pink wojack just for bancor.

I agree with you user

fucking 12 month is a long time to wait man. unless your not in the minus, kek.

Why would I invest in a woman? Women depreciate incredibly fast. This one you've posted is already past her prime and will lose value quickly.

>You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this woman.
literally
>investing in this woman.