...A board obsessed with mooning coin and no one is talking about Doge coin. Get in before we hit 200 sats

...A board obsessed with mooning coin and no one is talking about Doge coin. Get in before we hit 200 sats

Other urls found in this thread:

c-heads.com/2016/02/08/dancing-twins-photographed-by-carsten-thun-for-c-heads/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

h-hey user whats the source

and her tinder profile says, 'Not here for hookups!'

Women are hilariously stupid. They want the attention of a whore while still believing they aren't one.

lol fuck women. They are about as worthless as doge coin. Yet I still think about them all day....

they truly are the biggest bubble.

how do i short women? go gay?

Gains goblins disguise as fags too. Better to develop socially reprehensible fetishes (go deep, not just "kinks") to the point that you can't even get aroused by 3D.

Is that you, Shlomo?

>standing on toes to prop up your ass
SAD!

Invest in AI and use the gains to buy a robogirlfriend.

How many XMR to fuck the one in white?

>no one is talking about Doge coin

I'll bite.

I know nothing about Doge coin except:

1. It looks and sounds like a shitty useless meme
2. Someone on Veeky Forums said it is actually useful for micropayments

If .2 is true, then (and I know nothing else about this coin) what stops doge coin from mooning if they give it "cool" name? Like going from Antshares to NEO and dropping the silly mascot?

I believe its a shit coin but I dont care as long as it goes up. Its going up to 100 sats soon.

god I want my doge back...

>t. guy who has 7 million doge locked in a wallet that i apparently don't remember the password for from like 4 years ago

I'm the only guy in the house during a dyke party at this very moment.

>tfw there's only one woman in this entire place who is even remotely attractive and she's like 50
>they sound like birds squawking or some other type of animal, just this constant sea of voices talking about absolutely nothing
>Tfw so redpilled it would take all of 10 minutes to destroy their confidence and world view forever

AMA familia

Lmao I sold all my doge at 220 sats I don't think we'll ever see that again

This could could have been successful if faggot wolong and his crew of cock suckers didn't dump the shit out of it

>7M trapped Doge
Fuuuuuuck

sex dolls today aren't quite good enough.

soon though...

I have been in some weird places in my day. However How does one get themselves into a 50 year mobby dyke party and end up on 4 chan?

besides the tinder sluts of op image, I'm more interested on his post. This joke coin that has no future besides being a living meme increased in 20% in a single day. Is there any bigger indicator than a bubble? The thing is how long will it last, a week or a month? A crash will eventually come like two months ago

pls giv (you)s

CHAD's

They're obviously dancers that are stretching. High class women that deserve respect. Get that hood rat out of here

Marriage is literally bagholding a depreciating asset that you bought at the ATH.

women are the shitcoin of life

Doge was amazing at the time, a real sense of community and change and the mindbending collective realisation that this was real and happening and based entirely around the collective glee at the reality of such a thing. I imagine it's something like what being in san francisco in summer 1969 was like. Nowadays we'd call it meme magic, but it wasn't quite that. It was something unique. But now it's just a corpse that twitches sometimes. Sad but perhaps inevitable. I acknowledged its demise at the most recent pump, set down my long held bags at the very tip of the reanimated peak, 186 sats.

Marriage
Give her half plus interest?
(compounding by the second)

c-heads.com/2016/02/08/dancing-twins-photographed-by-carsten-thun-for-c-heads/

go get them Beta scum....

well know i have a goal.
1) increase crypto gains to become rich
2) Lease fancy shit to attract dancers like in pic
3)Fuck said dancers
4)leave when i get board
5) repeat 2-4

holy fuck thats dead accurate

now i have a goal, fuck you whiskey

Doge's fees are stupidly cheap and transactions arrive instantly. It is thought to be used, not for speculation.

Dogemas isn't until next may user. Check the yearly charts you'll see what I mean
this is the whole use case for tinder