This is King Kamehameha the Great...

This is King Kamehameha the Great, he conquered all of the Hawaiian Islands and established the empire that would eventually become the 51st American state.
Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/uhelp/files/LawOfTheSplinteredPaddle.pdf
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

PINEAPPLES

I miss him in civ 6, he is a bro in civ 5.

He isn't in Civ 6?

D R O P P E D

(until they patch it or the next sale)

KAAAAAAAAAA

we wuz saiyans n shieet

YOURE WELCOME

MEEEEeeee

>named after a dbz move

Lmfao creative

HAAAAA
MEEEEEE

>oh boy a thread on Kamehameha I
>I can't wait to see what Veeky Forums has to say about this obscure but effective Monarch
>maybe we can talk about the law of the broken paddle or his military feats, or effort to embrace the fruits of the west while retaining Hawaiian tradition
>every single post is a low effort shitpost

Including yours. Maybe talk about it instead of being a whiny fucking bitch?

>ergo decetum/appeal to accomplishment

kys brainlet

>51st
>state

He has a nice head of hair.

>come into a thread and do nothing but whine about shitposts and not being able to share your vast totally awesome knowledge
You first you mental fucking pygmie.

Was he the one who wanted to unite all the pacific islands but failed and tried to befriend emperor Meiji

my goodness you are a grump. Here is a source for you in reference for the Paddle Law you ignored to shit post.

hawaii.edu/uhelp/files/LawOfTheSplinteredPaddle.pdf

Pretty libertarian for a Monarch if you ask me

that law was an awesome idea.
Also, he was pragmatic and enlightened enough to adopt white folk and their tech and tactics to help him, while trying to distance himself from their dreams of conquest, including attempting a diplomatic visit to the Emperor of Japan to help him be the king of the Pacific.

Earth had a paradise once. We destroyed it.

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>Suggs (1966, pp. 51-53) cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities, and the natives assisted in the efforts. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs (1966, p. 119) reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.

WE WUZ MASTER ROSHI N SHIET

Nobody cares about your trash, pseud.

He looks pretty black to me, They went ALL The way from Africa to the middle of The Pacific just to get genocided by whites

>the 51st American state.

His line only recently went extinct and what a shame it was

He was a cool dude and had a cool name

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kahekili I best hawaiian kahunanui

I prefer King Galick Gun

Hawaii was pretty based before we conquered them for pineapples, as makes clear

It is weird though the love of massive women. All the queens were fucking massive, especially lilokulani.
Also I know the Hawaiians were nuts for captain cooks nails, then they killed him and cooked him but didn't eat him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>51st American state
EU education strikes again?

You honestly just blew my mind. Not only is Patrice O'Neal dead, but he's been so for almost six years.

Brudduh Kimo's King's Own Royal Hawaiian Blue Island Tropical BIG Kahuna'Loa'Ohana'Aina'Kahekilinuiʻahumanu'Moana Local Boy Beach Moped Rental and Repair Surfin Shack

Pretty neat. First thing he did when he saw Cook was drool over his cannons and try to learn everything he could. Then he united the place and become a recognized government before it could be carved up like every other island in the Pacific. I'm honestly a bit more fascinated with how Hawaii did a lot of things right compared to other places. I'd even consider it a mini Japan in how they were trying to modernize. Sure they bought there way to it, but they had to learn somehow. Shame how everything spiraled out of control, but I suppose things turned out well enough. Kinda makes me wonder if Japan would've gone as crazy as they did with another friendly modernizing nation in the Pacific.

>51st state

>eurabian education

If only they had gone and get modernizing help from japan instead of the traitorous yankees.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

(Formerly Chuck's)

That's not how the fallacy work you faggot, nor did he actually argue against you.

>51st

Persona 5 taught me that the statues of him were modeled after some young Hawaiian dude they grabbed off the streets.

> 51st American state