Should Germany have been broken up after WW1? What would have happened if they did?

Should Germany have been broken up after WW1? What would have happened if they did?

>giving Switzerland free clay
YES
E
S

No, Bismarck should've been assassinated so he wouldn't be able to unify it in the first place. Nobody else but Bismarck could possibly unify that place and if Germany was still a loose conglomerate of states, this would prevent Yurop and therefore the world getting into a world war, since Germany is connected to the West and the East. It would cease tensions and political turmoil and isolate Yurop into regional wars, if a unified Germany itself never existed in the first place. It would've just been Russia and Serbia vs. A-H Empire with maybe some German states supporting A-H Empire but that's it.

this thread every month and there is always the same answer: Would thath prevent the rise of an authoritarian power who could unite the germans states? ex: the nazis?

Why the flip would you give land to fricking Bulgaria.

Well, southern germany and rhineland would have almost immediately formed a union with austria, and France would have supported that, (they tried to actually implement something similar.)

You'd end up with a pan German empire headquartered in Vienna instead of Berlin, and probably at some point after that an anschluss of prussia by austria

>What would have happened if they did?
everybody in europe would be driving french cars

France and Poland should border at the Elbe

>1915
They entered the war in october of that year, I reckon this plan was from earlier that year

The biggest mystery is why everyone is always fine crafting maps that make Russia unbelievably big and powerful with no other powers to balance it out. Realistically it would result in Russia steamrolling all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. That's not really preferable because russians were never able to build a society that didn't suck to live in, their traditions and institutions are utter failures.

Do people really want this?

>implying ww1 would ever happen if there was never a "germany"

What is with the hate for Germany? Explain this to me Veeky Forums, am I just too retarded for a meme?

Should France have been broken up after the Franco-Prussian War? What would have happened if they did?

Frog posters get sick of how /pol/ idolizes anything German so they come here to let off steam.

It's the best way to keep /pol/ away.

Only coutry i think that did this was france. Britain wouldnt want them to be more powerful due to india.

This board is full of butthurt Anglos and Frogs.

>/pol/
>idolizes anything German
Are you retarded?

butthurt anglos

>What wouldve happened
Massive civil unrest in the acquired areas.

That was the pre-2015 refugee crisis pol