Holy shit i cant believe you guys are actually buying these scams and meme coins and hoping for a profit

holy shit i cant believe you guys are actually buying these scams and meme coins and hoping for a profit.

> buy high sell nothing

I don't think that's how it works

Stop shilling your USD shitcoin bags.

>Hoping

Up over 100%. The average ROI on stocks is 7%. Suck it you broke loser.

>voluntarily not participating in the biggest bull market of the decade, possibly the century

lamboland ahead desu.

7% kek. macdonald is 10.5% per years
stop h8ting and b8ting u kike

>having a job
>financially independent

lel, that's the complete opposite of being financially independent.

financially independent means he can leave his job at any time and b8 poorfags on Veeky Forums

>he
You're a samefagging retard.

>samefag
little to no argument here user. i was talking about pepe grenouille in this shill meme desu.

I have a buddy that started with 10k he turned it into 100k and finally convinced me to get into crypto, i put alot in around 1,500 and doubled my money. Already took the orginal investment out.

thanks for the zozzle

>The average ROI on stocks is 7%.
when will the meme die? if you know what you are doing you can get 10% a week alot of people double their money in pink sheet penny stocks all the time, they're kinda like alt coins in a way.

>maybe ever

how much time ?
no screen. nice try shekelgold.

HAHAHHAHAH nice counter. 10% compared to over 100%.

>You showed me.

you're welcome user.

That figure probably isnt taking in consideration pink sheets where you can 100s of precent as well as lose everything.

The fact is the stock market has a lot regulation on trading such as the T-3 rule if you arent a margin account. Or only being able to daytrade 4 times a week if less 25,000 dollars in your account. On top of 5-10 dollar fees for buys and sells.
>Stock market is for people with a lot of money, a career and people who can put money in weekly or monthly.

Crypto is for anyone. I have done both.

100% yeah retard enjoy screaming as a pip lose .0000000009 %
you could make 10% in long term holding desu.
if u were a try hard fag 40%
buffet started with $5000.
its guarented 10% since mcdonald never stop selling.

nice bait

im up 900k off an 80k investment over 3 years 2014-2016

but keep shilling me your AMD stock nigglet :)

Crypto is for poor-fags who arn't accredited investors, but still are willing to take high risk for mad gains.

no proof provided obv.
keep roleplaying wagecuck.

You have no argument.

If i Cash out now, I will have made what would have taken 10 years to make under what you are shilling, in a months time.

>KYS nocoiner bitch.

>mad gainz.
last mooning coin was btc.
>acredited investor.
this shill, you can ask ur bank to do so or open a trading account (implying wagecuck wont get scammed).

These almost look like those intentionally shitty Hillpepes

enjoy inception aventador macwagie.

its everyday biz memes desu. spoted the newfag/meme expert.

ok good night wagecucks its 3am here, see you at the moon obv.