The Truth about Christopher Columbus?

Red pill me on Christopher Columbus. Did he really massacre a bunch of natives or is that just left wing propaganda? Please provide sources to back your responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~daviss/work/files/presentations/casshort/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump this post so we can get more responses

Yes lets respond to shitty bait thread

>redpill me
Hmmm I wonder who made this thread?
Obviously someone who just wants to learn alright, not someone with an a hidden motive.

I'm curious to know more, that's all.

Hiya "totally not an underage /pol/fag", I'm sure this is the answer you're looking for:
SJW cucks talk shit about /ourguy/ Columbus who did nothing wrong
Source
fuckniggers.totallyarealsite.com
racerealist.fairandbalanced.gov

I'm sure you are, you can gets lots of redpills on pol

When Francisco de Bobadilla went about collecting testimonies for a report regarding the character of Columbus's governorship of Hispaniola,
it was admitted by 23 persons who both were against, and supportive of Columbus that his tenure as governor was strict and brutal.
It was noted that he had suppressed unrest in a very blunt and forceful way, and crimes regardless of magnitude or even whether they had occurred at all
were met with punishments ranging from dismemberment, mutilation of the face, and death irregardless of whether they were islanders or Spanish.
The actual number dead from what I have read is a matter of dispute, and while I think that it is unlikely Columbus killed 8 million as some have alleged based
on the production capabilities of the Taíno, it was still nonetheless well within the hundred thousands, with the most conservative of estimates being around
500 000 dead due to the work conditions enforced by Columbus, executions and wounds inflicted at the hands of Columbus's government and lastly
diseases introduced to the island by the sailors.
The Spaniards under Columbus also royally fucked up the Taíno agricultural infrastructure and forced them to mine for gold instead of cultivating their main
staple food conuco causing famine down the line.
By the end only 60 000 of the original population remained, and they began to become supplanted by children of Spaniard-Taíno mixing and imported slaves,
with the most probable death toll now being considered 2 million in less than 50 years.

He was a surveyor. For christlord and colony. After the moors were defeated and robbed of their forts in america. They moors went further inland and mated with the 'wild savages'. They created the pizarro manifest later on. Courts and Steppings (conquerings). Or Cortes y Pizarros. It means one side conquered by marrying and ethnic cleansing natives via procreation. The others by murder. The ruled different courts with different contests or theory of expansion. Christopher Columbus were colonies back blood purity.

Basically through cortes and pizarro people gathered land by marrying tribal leaders daughters. From there they set up court legalizing their properties alongside of his majesty. It was respected in spanish courts. Another side went by straight murder. People must be crazy if they think 100guys defeated several million by just battling. All of the descendants of Cortes de Pizarro have something alike and are considered their own regional ethnicity. They look like some jewish groups. Faces tend to be a bit rounder. Pale skin. Common jaw structure. The eyes are almond shaped. However these courts didnt fit in with a new incoming spanish cluster the germans, french nor the anglo saxons, or as I call the sonsaques.

Hispaniola was brutal. Contrary to popular history and colonial eroticism. Hispaniola served no purpose other than serve as an isolated prison system meant to systematically catechize native american elite. The plan didnt turn out so useful. As native americans in despair were throwing themselves off a rocky cliff near santo Domingo. Hoping to die, be saved by a friendly ships...make it back home...after death or in life. Friendly ships were usually pirates whom didnt give shit about religion they wanted business with native gold mines.

When you were catechized you spoke european languages...latin, spanish, italian, french, portuguese...people were there waiting to pick you up to serve as their guide. Some natives spoke more than two native tongues as well.

Funny thing to mention about this point in history. Bush is said to have gotten drunk one day with colleagues. And he said "You know Americans are the smartest people in the planet. They were criminals that came from everywhere. But nobody judged them for their crimes only by how much efforts they put in achieving their crime."

Brave man who died broke and is now being slandered by SJWs.

t. Richard Spencer

The guy's asking for sources, do you not have them? Your shitposting is what makes this a bait thread.

Columbus genocided Arawaks pretty good

>Please provide sources to back your responses

columbia.edu/~daviss/work/files/presentations/casshort/

Don't be purposefully stupid "totally not OP", I'm surprised he didn't include something about /ourguy/ in the title

Was there any similarity between the space race and the race to discover the new world?

How long were people capable of exploring new earth before Columbus ever tried?

What about Leif Ericsson?

>Red pill me
>Bump this post so we can get more responses

So you want me to tell you lies about history that will make you feel better because they don't contradict your pathetic world views?

Colombus was a Jew that killed 6 billions Natives.

>vikings had settled in modern-day canada centuries earlier (although not permanently)
>his entire voyage revolved around bad math, due to Columbus believing that the earth was considerably smaller than it was (and is) known to be
>had the Atlantic and Pacific been one giant empty ocean as people of the time believed, his crew would have run out of water and/or staged a mutiny
>didn't even land in mainland America, but in the Bahamas
He was a fool who rolled a natural 20. Hardly deserving of celebration, in my personal opinion.

Thats why jamaica and haiti are full with negros and no natives left they could not take the workload

People like you ruin this site.

Why, because he called you OP out on his bullshit?

Reminder that Columbus wasn't actually jailed because the Spanish developed empathy for the Indians but because Columbus out-jewed them on profits made from the New World so jailing him on charges of cruelty and mismanagement of Hispaniola was a good way to get out of the contract the contract that entitled him and his family to something like 10% of all profits made from the New World in perpetuity.

Nah, people who use red pill unironically ruin this site. People who look for predigested fodder to support their infantile, already established prejudices, so they can look cool to their inbred 13 year old cousins ruin this site.

Making elaborate fun of any of them is the only rational response, aside from telling them to piss off and ignoring yet another thread.

Why don't you try a simple google search, you fucking imbecile? Oh, I forgot, Google is all in on the SJW conspiracy, so they fake your search results, right? You heard about libraries and books? No? I'm shocked. But hey, fuck you, and piss off.

Christopher Colombus was a dick, but he's still an important historical figure and no amount of SJW/"POC" bitching changes that.

There is literally no reason for Western Civilization not to celebrate the person who kicked off the colonization of the New World. To argue otherwise is to claim that Western Civilization should prioritize the historical narrative of non-Western civilization over it's own, which is patent nonsense.

Nah, it's just recognizing the fact that Western Liberal economic values and the ideals that all Modern Western societies are based on don't celebrate mass genocide or imperialism. It is what separates us from the Nazis, the Soviets, and the reformed Maoists.

You may still live in a mental world where it is neighbor against neighbor, state against state, nation against nation, race against race, winner and loser, master and slave. Because some people just haven't grasped the basics of Enlightenment universalist thought, much less any of what has come after, like that.

And that is your loss, really.

>muh Italian pride tho

>You may still live in a mental world where it is neighbor against neighbor, state against state, nation against nation, race against race, winner and loser, master and slave. Because some people just haven't grasped the basics of Enlightenment universalist thought, much less any of what has come after, like that.

Tell me, a wagecuck, that it is not master vs slave. its just that the lines are not as obvious as they were 70 years agoe

I don't know if you've noticed this but most Marxists/those on the left (and even seeping into mainstream liberalism) hate the western world and specifically the United States and would love to see it collapse replaced by a POC led utopia where they (the white intellectual class of course) will be able to finally lead the world they want.

In other words, Howard Zinn's name will be damned once the craziness dies down.

You're not fooling anyone, schlomo