Was Churchill an alpha male?

Was Churchill an alpha male?

Clearly, though in his older years where most people remember him he was more like your granddad.

what do you mean by older years, dude died at 90 (impressive considering his lifestyle and his poor health)

>cucked by Stalin
>cucked by Roosevelt
>cucked by Eisenhower
>cucked by Labour

Wasn't he wounded as a Lieutenant during the Battle of Omdurman? IIRC some dervish cut him with a saber.

fat faggot anglo charlatan

I mean Churchill during his prime when he still had hair and traveled the world bringing civilization to those who were uncivilized.

Everyone is an alpha male

There's so many funny and interesting things about the man i just can't help but love him no matter how much his blood is blue.

>Owned more hats than his wife
>had speaking problems, faced it and became the greatest orator of his time
>Decent, even great military carrer, Good shooter
>Good painter
>solid writer, wrote several alright history books
>was a true knight who thought that there was nobility in war, but still was a kind-hearted man, with a lot of respect for women for exemple
>fucking good tastes in drinks and cigar

beta as fuck

cutie

Come on you americanized fuckwits, shere is no alpha-shit. We don't live in a world of binaries, even if we do increasingly live in a world of ignorant shitheads unable to grasp even the slightest trace of nuance, ambiguity, and intellect.

Seriously, it was the alpha-hen, and it was disproved. Shove your petty Eastwood machismo totem animal up your ignorant american asshole.

This concludes a public service announcement.

Neat.
Is there any examples of his respect for women?

*falls off a bridge*

He was favorable to giving voting rights to women (while the sufragettes were often disrupting his early speeches), was deeply in love and faithful to his wife and never fell into misogynic comments toward his female opponents.

He was also constantly acting in a chivalrous way, including with women.

Of course in your mental world imperialist genocide takes the back seat to those charming petite bourgeois quirks of personality. Because the imperialist genocide is all in a days work, but a man's true meddle is in whether the blood shows. Cunt.

Chill dude, i consider myself a leftist and but i still can't help but also appreciate the fact that, contrary to the americans, Churchill really wanted to fight fascism for what it was (even if he saw it in a manichean, good vs bad way) and really wanted to free France, while the americans wanted to occupy it as a power of the axis.

He didn't slaughter innocents anywhere near as enthusiastically as uncle Joe my tankie friend

You sound like a soft cunt

he was good at pretending that he was alpha

Ah, and that makes it all alright of course. My bad.

Indeed, and you of course prefer yours hard and rigid with rigor mortis rather than soft and alive, which I'm sure makes genocide alright somewhere in the addled reaches of your mind.

I appreciate what he did, that does not make him any more a hero, any more admirable, any less despicable, or any less of a general insufferable cunt. But you have it wrong. Churchill's antifascism is the love of freedom of a good Roman, who is only free when ruling rather than being ruled, which is why he would not surrender. The US meanwhile only entered the war after Hitler declared war on them. Now cowardice is a poor characteristic trait, but it is not on the level of wilfull genocide.

Of course Churchill was an alpha, have you even read about his various escapades while as a soldier and journalist?

>5'6
>alpha male

L O L

He got a lot of ANZACs killed

Chivalry and suffrage are opposing concepts my man. He couldn't be chivalrous if he supported suffrage and opposed misogyny.

>Churchill's antifascism is the love of freedom of a good Roman
You either don't know a thing about fascism, or a thing about the Roman outlook on life.

Which could be pretty alpha thing to do.

>Colonials
>Anything other than fodder for the Empire
Think before you post, Bogan

I know both, but nice argument aside from that.

My boy Eisenhower in the background with the Tommy and an incredible stance

No. He was a chump that got played by almost everyone and the majority of his achievements were being a puppet.

I don't need an argument, you're saying that two things that are the same are somehow different. It would be like saying Thomas Jefferson's antimonarchism is the love of authority of a good reactionary, or Pinochet's anticommunism is the love of hierarchy of a good Marxist. The Romans were the quintessential fascists, the peak fascist society was Rome.