Where are my obsidian bros? What price are we selling?

Where are my obsidian bros? What price are we selling?

sup brah.

sky's the limit man. $1 only requires a 20 million dollar market cap. really don't know when I'll sell, but definitely not below $1.

what was the ico price?

20 cents my nigga
i like where your heads at, although you being pessimistic, i dont want to sell until 15 dollars

have coins been distributed yet?

WHEN WILL THIS SHITCOIN HIT A FUCKING EXCHANGE??

not yet but id imagine soon since the dev team is working hard on wallets. already one out for mining. also saw they want bittrex as their first choice

This is really exciting.

I'm not selling for a while, but will see what it's like when it hits Bittre, got 3k of the fuckers so not selling until at least after a dollar.

shut the fuck up and get some damn patience

>shitcoin
il buy your bags user

I would recommend holding this for a while if you believe in the technology.

Not selling. Gonna run a masternode once they launch next year.

One thing I like about Obsidian is that I actually like and plan to use the messaging service.

I'm not just speculating on whether something will have value, I'm investing in something that I plan to use myself.

Feels goodman.

It will easly hit status marke cap(180mln) this year so one ODN will be around $8. When masternodes and more apps will be released it will go to monero price level in like one year. Diamond balls and iron hands for Advance Holding Technology. This is fucking future anons

>whatsapp sold for 21.8 billion
>snapchat valued in the billions
C-could it be? could obsidian get close to any of those?

I need 2k more for a masternode so hopefully its cheap out the gate

we're gonna make it, bro

Obsidion is not only messaging app. Its whole anonymous platform and totally new blockchain. It will be huge

this

Don't miss the pump to $5 (100mil cap) and then 200 mil later on. Next year the 1 billion valuation will be reached ($50 / coin)

With all the focus on privacy based crypto because of upcoming regulation, i'm interested to see how well this will do.

cheers

Interesting point

this'll basically be the replacement for discord / telegram / slack for pump and dump groups